We are living fucking dangerous moments in crypto. Avoid high long leverages even if we see small bull runs...

We are living fucking dangerous moments in crypto. Avoid high long leverages even if we see small bull runs. You are getting fucking shilled dreaming of 60k BTC.

We are forgetting one fact: The tether scandal is still open. Two fucking billion dollars circulating in tether.

Okay lets face the facts: it is totally possible that tether is backed by USD. However, that does not matter because tether will be shut down in any case. They are avoiding the tax regulations and playing around with hundreds of millions without audits. This will not be accepted by the government.

Remember: any possible way to manipulate the market will be used. Tether has potential to make one of the biggest flash crashes of history happen, and such opportunity will not be dismissed. I repeat: tether will be taken down, probably intentionally by the tether founders themself. They know it will happen eventually, so they just do it themself and short the shit out of everything.

When will the audit be finished?

doesn't matter. just use digixdau which is backed by 1 gram of gold

doesnt matter, just use Dai its like tether but decentralized

if it crashes, just buy the dip, its going to rebound insanely fast

why do we care if tether has full reserves when most banks don't have anywhere near that?

Sick of these Jew tactics fudding tether. It's not like your yidbucks have any more value than an you realistically. Jews can't fuck over goys if an immutable ledger details all info. The jew fears the blockchain

Don't fall for USDT FUD, these asshats show up every time BTC is looking to drop.

*Than an iou

Technically if Tether does go under, that means everyone will buy back into BTC resulting in a massive bullrun.

Uh yeah, but millions will disappear from the market because a lot of it is tied to tether and and its value will sink.

massive bullrun on shitty tether exchanges
massive dump on fiat exchanges

Ever coming to your mind that there's a reason why people are worried about tether.

the "real" USD Dollars you have on your bitffinexed accound are probably the same Dollars they will use when they are actually do an audit. I expext the game to continue for a few months. Anyways you should cash out and take some profit before getting rekt.

i actually find it curious that there isn't more news about it.

Fuckoff you street shitting pajeet. You faggots try this every time. This is a clear sign the whales are getting ready to dump.

most people only want to believe what they like to belive. Dont destroy their lambo dreams.

I fucking love/hate poor people

Love when they shill my coins but hate when their brain damaged minds post stuff like this

When a giant decrease happens in the market I’ll either hold tight or sell off depending on how bad it could get wouldn’t effect me much I’m not making too much money.

Guys please don't say anything negative so bitcorn doesn't go down.

I love this one. Yes they'll panic buy into BTC, so BTC/USDT will skyrocket. Which means nothing because USDT/USD will go to Zero.

People will start trying to cash out through Coinbase (or whatever). Very possible CB will go insolvent due to the mad rush.

Massive collapse of all crypto markets.

We have to flush USDT out of the system before this happens.

yeah we are fine, everything looks totally legit in cryptoland 2018

/2017

short bitcorn!

sure... keep on dreaming

Awkward when we're back at ATH this month

I've now come to believe that Tether *is* backed by USD, however they way they got to this point is by fraudulently printing unbacked Tether in the past. That's why they can't get audited successfully.

Indeed Tether/BTC may be at 1000000 however USD/BTC will be at 1000

cause banks get bailed out by the gov

if bitfinex/tether are actually being used for money laundering, rich people aren't just going to let a good thing go to waste