Wa this ever proven to be scientifically true?

Do you agree with the Bell Curve theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_limit_theorem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Interpretations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's was proven as fact that race determined intelligence levels. But leftists don't want to admit that non-Whites are less intelligent. Damn liberals.

This.

dubs comfirm

To think that different ethnicities have genetic differences in skin color, hair color, muscle type, propensity for certain diseases(osteoporosis, hypertension, etc), monogenic diseases, but not in brain function, is preposterous.

even ching chongs have less smart?

The only way Stephen jay Gould could debunk it was to forge his evidence. It is valid and will remain so, it just will not be popularly considered.

They are an exception even liberals omit since it destroys their oppressed nonwhite narrative.

Careful, /pol/ goes full damage control when you mention that.

They're only sore losers about Ashkenazi outcomes

It's true but /pol/ is still a trash reddit board and clinging to your race as being indicative of your intelligence is for 115-IQ losers.

I don't agree with you user, I think the concept of "intelligence" is way more complex then Richard and Charles depicted in this book. Their evidence and research were false or incomplete. I was a propagation of political and elitists agenda.

g is uncontroversial and it is well proxied as IQ for large populations.

Culture determines intelligence actually. If race did, the rednecks and /pol/ retards would be fucking geniuses.

Is that why the IQ of children adopted since birth still have their IQ predicted best by biological parents even when offered upper middle class nutrition and material conditions?

your graph in the picture is saying that blacks adopted by two white parents gets over 100 in IQ at average. an increase.

It's good that these threads act as containment threads for /pol/acks. And they can also be easily distinguished by using this book's cover for thread pics. A favourable tendency overall as long as they don't leak into other threads.

Best predicted. There is a non-biological components but it does not offer enough influence to close the gap by listening to jazz and getting fish fat alone. Just like squats and oats won't change how you muscles insert or the ratio of fire types.

You seem to be confused. This is Veeky Forums, not Reddit.

Uh, no it doesn't. You can't even read a fucking graph. No wonder you are arguing for your "we're all the same" bullshit

Ashkenazi Jews have a mean iq of 115 and have dominated academia for hundreds of years.

HOW CAN THE GOYIM EVEN COMPETE?

They have maintained racial purity for hundreds of years. They know that's what keeps the good traits in their people.

Bring that sentence to a real life convo and you'll be called racist and/or antisemite

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_limit_theorem

you're welcome

Maybe check the interpretations section. It's not so clear cut as you think.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Interpretations

Also...
>Minnesoata
>distorted figures
>jpeg artifacts everywhere

>reproducible results are not science when I disagree

Are you even serious right now?

>Herrnstein
I wonder who is behind this book...