Just fomod into ripple, was it good decision?

Just fomod into ripple, was it good decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
blog.coinbase.com/customer-support-update-b91b9d8e6e46
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fomo'ing is never good

nice image btw

But the pump hasn't began yet, I bought the rumor

I guess, I'm buying right now as well, just waiting for deposit to confirm

what rumor

Buying ripple is never good either
You fucked up OP

Coinbase announcement

oh good luck at selling disappointment faster than the bots

dubs confirm

I'm in on ripple for at least a few weeks, has a good chance of pumping due to all the ripple news recently.The coinbase announcement would be massive but don't bank on it.

Y'all, dun goofed, the real support is at 450k sats

it was in 2016

>was it good decision?
You gonna get comfy

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

How much they pay you to say that shit?

All alts are pumping at the moment and between coinbase rumors and the self-fulfilling prophecy/pump signal of last week's CND indicator, we'll probably see a good 10-20% pump by monday afternoon. It's already up 7% from last night. I would personally dump by late monday as the CNBC thing is guaranteed to be a nothingburger. Coinbase adding support staff starting tomorrow is, similarly, going to be unrelated to anything. If anything, it guarantees there WON'T be an announcement tomorrow, as Coinbase would want to be as tight-lipped about that as they humanly could be. They wouldn't give the game away by planning and announcing more support staff the same day they add Ripple (if they ever do).

Call me Neil Armstrong, the moon mission is GO!

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

Ripple doesn't meet anywhere near all of the requirements to be listed on gdax. They would have to bend their listing policy substantially to allow it. It would be the first time they list a non-decentralised token that could be classed as a security arbitrarily by the SEC. Seems like to much risk for them to list.

how much are they paying you to fud Ripple in every thread?

Ripple is actually more decentralized than Bitcoin,

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)
-One company can rollback the chain and bankrupt the entire ecosystem (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-double spending not possible (the chain can't be rolled back)
-Consesus requires a supermajority of 80%
-Anyone can run a validator and use his own list of validators

pic related is the owner of bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org

bro your fine just set a stop loss and sell Tuesday morning.

and these are just guidelines,

>we reserve full and sbolute disrection to list, not list, or de-list any asset for trading on GDAX regardless of how the criteria in this framework may apply to the asset

>all of the requirements
>their listing policy

SHOW ME WHERE IN THE FUCKING US CONSTITUTION IT SAYS THAT COINBASE CAN'T DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT IN THEIR RELENTLESS PERSUIT OF MONEY!!1!!

Bro I hate ripple but I love money. Just embrace the pump and sell it off

Guess who bought at ATH.

Link bagholder detected.

It doesn't meet the SEC supported state regulations for a crypto currency since it isn't mined or staked. The risk is that it could end up being classed as a security in a year and any exchange selling it would be absolutely fucking hammered with regulation. I already know what a shitcoin bitcoin is and that lightning doesn't work so don't need convincing of that.

I hold no LINK at all. Out of the fast currency contender tokens I like stellar most but the distribution plan of giving it to niggers and pajeets for nothing destroys it. So my favorite would be XRP. I hold a bit of xrp.

>SEC supported state regulations

A multi-billion-dollar cryptocurrency exchange would never be able to meet the same SEC regulations that hundreds of fly-by-night bucket shops are able to meet...nope... much too challenging.

Terrible time, terrible coin. Get out or youll regret in 2 hours.

Whats the matter with you? All I'm saying is that it doesn't meet the requirements that have been publicly stated by coinbase and that there are bigger risks to adding it than a traditional coin. The only reason for adding it would be if they thought that normies would buy it by the bucketload at coinbases 5% fee because its price is around a dollar. I think that will happen but not this month.

agreed

>We reserve full and absolute discretion to list, not list, or de-list any asset for trading on GDAX regardless of how the criteria in this framework may apply to the asset.

You really think they're gonna pass up this opportunity to make millions of dollars off of FOMOing normies?

They will list it in May.

Is this rumor only based on a Ripple guy being on a show on the same day as a Coinbase guy? State of your rumor, mate.

blog.coinbase.com/customer-support-update-b91b9d8e6e46

90 new employees tomorrow