This is the greatest timeline...

This is the greatest timeline. People are actually unintelligent enough to buy something from a company who sends out a goodbye tweet with a picture of an employee like a fucking pajeet. My sides are in pain at how funny this shit is.

Imagine a real business like Microsoft tweeting: "Today, we are sorry to announce Fred from the HR department had to be let go. So long Fred, godspeed and may we meet again soon friend!" with his fucking picture attached to the tweet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQl8VBsu8xQ&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stunningly unprofessional

The crypto boom is the gold rush but for comedy gold

kek

boldpure is obviously a scam look at that kike nose logo. they're mocking buyers.

Hahahaha

*breathes in*

ROASTIE BTFO

Because boldpure is a scam

yeah this makes literally no sense

I think she might have a very tight asshole.
Probably would be a good fuck for max 0.001 btc.
But only if her ass is virgin.
Boldpure ground and pound her ass.

jfc
youtube.com/watch?v=dQl8VBsu8xQ&

>Don't let the door hit that stinky brapper on your way out, Michelle, you incompetent whore!

wtf's wrong with summa the niggas in this thread

Crypto aside, what's pathetic about this to me is that this is how a lot of startups etc are run nowadays. It's like a bunch of kids larping as business people or something. It's hilarious what they think they are supposed to be doing.
I guess it's whatever they sort of picked up by watching TV.

So she lost her ass virginity to that guy on youtube?
Biz wtf man sup what's the story here?

>a bunch of retarded basketball americans appear to shit up the thread

>there’s a way to run a business that was defined by your granddaddy and shit and you better do it the same way kiddo

You can run a business however you want boomerfag. As long as you can make money does it really frickin matter?

Make money by any means necessary

Is this legit? This isn't a joke video like the chainlink and brainchain ones? Holy shit.

She had sex with retarded basketball americans and that's why she got fired?
I'm confused who is the CEO of this company?
Any more vids of pictures?

Are you Black?

You know you're not allowed on Veeky Forums, gtfo.

can one of you fags fill us in on what happened? thanks

unironically this

Who else in this thread is jerking off to her picture?

i cannot believe that people unironically are buying into this. it is a 100% scam. makes me sad for the future, it can only get wosr

>We would like to reach out and apologize for today's mixed reaction
So what happened exactly? Sounds like a funny story but the OP is pretty lacking in details.

This, aside from the music video I'm still confused as to why I should give a fuck about this.

Wew...

>We'll see you again one day, Michelle!
lel

hly fuck

lol we all know what happens after this

this isn't a startup, it was a straight up obvious scam, but I think the scammers are having a laugh with that fucking joke of a promo video, and the joke social media, that's now deleted.
It's a scam ICO, and the premise of its usecase was to reward users for finding ICO scams, kek

Literally the same thing happened with internet businesses. Google was made by a couple of postgrads. You need to be young to be able to accept innovation. Not talking about boldpure btw haven't researched them.

holy fuck