Was gaddis correct when he said most writers are queer nowadays?

was gaddis correct when he said most writers are queer nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skllAFuYfhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gaddis didn't say it. One of his characters did.

Heterosexuality is a spook

The notion of queer has changed a lot, but in the sense that the character uses it -- that is, not sexually interested in women -- I would say that his statement is untrue and true at this sa----

Fuck it. This is shitposting in a shit thread.

no

"Nowadays" in that book was over 60 years ago. That and everyone thinks Otto is gay.

>it's an OP proves you can read patrician literature and remain a pleb found poem

so then I guess everyone for sure is gay or trans

i want to fuck this whore rn
HOW
how

bolaƱo said it true, every writer is a different genus of queer... that being said rrbody is a lilgay

camilo jose cela talking of absorbing a liter of water anally
youtube.com/watch?v=skllAFuYfhA

bolano proves once again that he was nothing more than a hack

fact: u can't be a patrician until you have sucked at least one cock

being gay is so gross. I thought I was cool with fags. as a kid I didn't care. then we had 1 kid come out in highschool and I supported him and was cool with fags. then I moved to the city and faggots were everywhere and I started to hate them more and more. especially the flamboyant ones. I think they ruined it for the rest of them .

I feel this

grew up, parents had gay friends, they were all awesome to me, good shit all around, I loved everyone.

never gave a fuck about who anyone liked to fuck, whatever, do what you want. Had gay friends throughout highschool and college.

I still don't care about who anyone wants to fuck behind closed doors BUT I don't want to know unless I want to know, capice. Don't be such a flamboyant faggot that the FIRST thing I realize about you as a person is that you like to suck cock and get fucked in the ass. It's fucking annoying to be constantly reminded of that shit because they've built it into a whole persona of acting like a girl with the high voice and simpering facial expressions and body postures and shit.

Have some god damn style you fucking vulgar faggots that shit is gauche as all fuck

Do something about it, fuccbois.

I'm gonna start hitting assholes with 2x4s get ready son

I blame tumblr. It wasn't this bad before they started adding letters to lgbt every year for no good reason. There were still obnoxious flamers and shit, but now it's pure faggotry in all the worst ways.

Veeky Forums, recommend me intellectually disabled authors?

surely tumblr is not the cause but just an effect of a broader problem

Anyone who thinks there are more than 2 genders

It made things worse. Before tumblr everyone would've just laughed at retards calling themselves vague meaningless nonsense like genderqueer or genderfluid. Now that garbage is being taken seriously.

haha, wtf

Funny, OP, I'm like ten pages or so behind you probably. Pivner was just thrown out after staggering in having not taken his insulin.

What do you think? Some tough sections for sure that require annotations, who the hell can follow along with much of Wyatt's trip home without them?

Those the dimensions of your dick?

Cormac McCarthy

That's Corncob "tortillas" YeCarthy to you.

I really liked that. Which book is this?

The Recognitions

If you drop the "nowadays".