What's a nice restaurant in Quebec City to bring a girl too?

What's a nice restaurant in Quebec City to bring a girl too?

Take her for a fresh baguette and bring it to the nearest poutine place and then stuff the poutine in the baguette WA LA and congratulations you've been culturally enriched, bud.

Are you white?

Yes, why?

Wouldn't have answered you otherwise

Not that I can help you, though, as I've never been to QC

Sorry my white brother

Oh, okay. And don't worry, the girl is white too. And blonde.

They're being ignorants!

OP, i'm from Montréal and go to Quebec a lot.
What are you looking for? Trendy? CLassy? Classic? Do you speak some french? I ask because a most people in QCity don't speak english, so if you go in a really local place the waiter/tress altough very polite, will not be able to understand you.

Also, it is important to be white in Quebec city, it's unbelievably white. Immigration doesn't go that far north and there is not a big manufacturing industry there.

What are immigration rules for college educated white amerifags like me who want to get out of this US cesspool?

Quebec city has a FUCK TON of good restaurants

Just go to anywhere on a main road that has a host and you will probably enjoy it.

In Quebec?
about 5000 $ in bank, knowledge of French like 30/100 level is enough, about 3000$ of paperwork and visas and I think it greatly helps if you've been living here for more than a year.

Thanks. Brush up on my high school french and i'm there. Sick of this crime ridden, stick-em-up, gun facial, forced paranoid shithole of a barred window locked door prison called the USA.

just do what the previous post said but for normal Canada, then just move to Quebec. Saves you having to actually study to learn french.

Best way to learn any language is in bars and in bed.

>paying for a woman's free meal

but why would you bring a girl to a restaurant?

so try moving toa nice town in america

to get her coffee, no sweets

Here, from Quebec city.

Go at: Lapin Sauté, great food. But not cheapé

Le resto semble kitsch, mais la bouffe semble vraiment bonne!

Depend. Si tes a l'uni amene la dans un resto comme le cosmos ou un pub. Sinon va dans le vieux quebec pis trouve toi une place un tit peu plus chic.

>so try moving toa nice town in america

Oxymoronic; there'd still be Amerifags.

cochon dingue is pretty good, any from the "resto-plaisirs" group is worth a try. The price ranges are a bit expensive, but worth it most of the time.