How can anyone like cheddar? I mean, it isn't offensive with its taste, but it is pretty fucking bland

How can anyone like cheddar? I mean, it isn't offensive with its taste, but it is pretty fucking bland.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/11573124/How-British-cheese-took-over-the-world-even-the-French-love-it.html
ft.com/content/b6be169a-ec12-11de-8070-00144feab49a
independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/the-british-cheese-that-left-the-french-feeling-blue-2144016.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like you've been eating some pretty crappy "cheddar" user.

That's why you buy extra sharp cheddar

Good cheddar isn't the least bit bland. Stop buying garbage tier cheese. The cheap stuff at the supermarket is for poor people only.

Why are foreigners obsessed with cheddar wtf

Bleu d'Auvergne, St-Nectaire, Reblochon, Tome, Gruyère, Cantal, Brillat-Savarin, Osso-Iraty, ...

Learn what cheese is please ty

Stop buying 'mild', you manchild.
Mature cheddar is bold and sharp.

English cheese is the best in the world

>knowledgeable about food
>english

nice bait

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

>Jelly
>mint sauce roast beef

sure

frog detected

of course I am I listed french cheeses tard

>Cheddar
>bland

kek

What you've got there OP is something that was aged in all of 3 days and probably bounces when you drop it.

>French cheese

Even the French love English cheese.

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/11573124/How-British-cheese-took-over-the-world-even-the-French-love-it.html
ft.com/content/b6be169a-ec12-11de-8070-00144feab49a
independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/the-british-cheese-that-left-the-french-feeling-blue-2144016.html

too long wont read sry

Tome has even less flavor than Cheddar.

You have mint sauce with lamb.

Lamb and mint is a well-known combination.

Step aside, faggots.

Oh for goodness sake.

He's not even a white frenchman guys! He can't read. He doesn't know shit about food.

Yeah I love me a nice Parmigiano Reggiano sandwich.

Not sure if trolling but yeah, parma on bread with a slice of garden tomato is golden.

fairly sure I've been gently baited but here goes.
That in your image is not cheddar, for a start its coloured, real cheddar ranges from pale yellow to white.
2nd, cheddar can be eaten anywhere from fresh and springy with a nice milky flavour all the way down to a rock hard cheese full of calcium lactate crystals and so full of ammonia it burns your nose hairs.
If it isn't from the cheddar gorge in Somerset or the surrounding area, its not cheddar.

AUTISM

Not but OP is either dumb or a troll if he thinks Kraft "cheddar" is anything remotely close to actual cheddar.

>cheddar gorge
I'm imagining a cliff face made of cheese, like the episode of Tom and Jerry where the moon is just cheese.

kek

It's just a place name, like Champagne is a place in France.

American knock off Cheddar or Champagne is ok as well.

>the episode of Tom and Jerry
>not Wallace and Grommit
Plebs, plebs everywhere

I was working in "gourmet" pizza place circa 2000 in Austin, Texas. In walked a regular customer with her new boyfriend, a smug, sallow Englishman. He perused the menu, making snide comments and half laughing under his breath. "user, it says you have cheddar cheese, is it real cheddar?" I offered up my biggest shit eating grin, turned on a uber Texas accent and said "yes sir, 100% real Wisconsin cheddar". I thought he was going to have a stroke, the right side of his face started twitching, and he was stuttering out "cheddar comes from England". I winked at the regular, and she did her best to hide her smile. I continued "you sound like the Crocodile Hunter, are you from New Zealand too?" This sent him into near histerics and the regular walked him to the outdoor seating area where he sat down mumbling something about Americans. When she came back in she asked if what I had done was necessary, I told her probably not and comped her a glass of wine that she liked. She paid, left and I thought nothing more of it. A few months later she came in and told me that they had broken up, and she should have known then the guy was an asshole. True story.

>tfw I used to love eating sharp cheddar alone as a child

>tfw you have an Italian toomate
>tfw he brought over a huge block of parmesan from Italy

I can never go back, lads

With a canopy of shame now rooted into the Englishman's mind and memory he softly touches a cheese knife to his wrist and wiggles it across his flesh "100% real Wisconsin Cheddar!" he spits. He glides the blade quickly up his arm (with a smile) then wildly drags it across his neck furiously- cutting 3 times.

>YFW you killed that man.

>not knowing yuropoors aren't absolute wastes of carbon and shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere near food much less discuss it.

shiggerdiggerdillydangle bro

>bland
Say that to my face and see what happens.

Stop buying shitty California processed cheddar

try farmhouse english cheddar. best cheese on earth after parmigiano

Tillamook makes the best cheddar.

>tfw I dated a girl whose family owned a farm that supplied milk for Tillamook

not farmhouse, but really really really good