I'm doing my undergrad in the US and this is the """margherita pizza" their dining hall serves

I'm doing my undergrad in the US and this is the """margherita pizza" their dining hall serves

Explain yourselves Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDfQo1ANeLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dining hall
>all restaurants are of the same quality

>pizza in a uni dining hall
Um....you're doing it wrong.

>I went to their "Convenience Store" and they didn't have Black Truffle Oil or Pink Himalayan Salt. SAVAGES

>>In US and looking for decent food
>>"I think I'll try cafeteria pizza."

Enjoy beetus, fag.

>Explain yourselves Americans

There is no mono culture. Also

>dning hall
>pizza box

You should learn how to crop.

I am at UCLA and got it from a takeaway dining hall

Its America we ain't gotta explain shit.

Well its a nice try

>UCLA
>bought the dining plan
lmao.

>I'm doing my undergrad in the U

fucking leave and never come back.

Where are you from op?

I will never understand why Americans add actual tomatoes, either sliced or diced, to the top of a Margherita. Just fucking why.

grad or undergrad? what subject? i think i've possibly talked to you before on here.
I'm looking to go to UCLA but I'm worried about actually living in LA. I'm gonna miss being able to walk around at night and being safe... not having to worry about bloods and crips and niggers and crime and guns and mexican gangs and shit. its mostly that stuff that worries me about LA. how would you say your experience there has been?

I live in Los Angeles.

UCLA is in rich people town. You're surrounded by Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and mountains. Santa Monica has some hobos but that's about it.

Don't sweat it.

lol the only thing that area ever had to worry about was a few serial killers roaming around decades ago

South Africa

Stay home. There's already to many scared and gay people here

I fail to see the problem. Looks boss to me. Hopefully it tastes just as good, and I ain't even a Burgerclap.

This

For dining hall food especially that looks good

First world problems. complaining about school pizza that has fresh herbs on it.

It doesn't look to bad. But this microwave burger is oniony.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDfQo1ANeLM

can't tell without tasting it.