Culinary Confession Thread

Culinary Confession Thread

OP is a cock gargling faggot.

For me it is the Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola, the best fast food combo.

It's all about the McChicken for me. I love McDonald's chicken, don't eat their beef much at all anymore. McNuggets with Buffalo are good, too.

>be morbidly obese
>before i move out of mom's house
>she bought all the groceries and it was always healthy shit so i'd have to be sneaky with snack acquisition
>middle of the night, starving
>look in fridge
>apples, expired hummus, milk for her coffee, miscellaneous salad dressings, a bag of craisins, more condiments, another rudimentary salad ingredient or two
>but wait, what's this?
>find shredded cheese
>dump half the 1lb bag into a bowl
>grab italian-seasoned breadcrumbs out of the cabinet
>mix together with cheese
>microwave until melted
>pour ketchup over it
>eat with a fork

I would gladly give up our McChicken protective boxes for wax paper if we could get McChickens at even half of what Americans pay.

delete this

Why didn't you just eat the fucking apples?

Because he's a lardass with little discipline or willpower. It's not incredibly difficult to understand.

>be me
>15 years old
>live on my own during the weeks
>basically only eat instant ramen and microwaved hot dogs after school
>thought i'd try to cook something
>thought i'd save time by boiling the pasta in the pre-made tomato soup
didn't work at all famallamas

how much do you pay for one?

B-but, there were apples in the fridge. Why didn't you just eat the apples? Why couldn't you drive yourself to get food? What is wrong with you.

£2.69 for a McChicken, although you can get a "Chicken Mayo" for £0.99

$5.95 for a combo with medium drink and fries.

because cheese and salt and starch taste better than red delicious apples
this 100%
see my first answer
also i don't have a license
i have many things wrong with me

It's probably a good job the cork broke off, or all the wine would have poured out.

It's not a question of tasting better, it's a question of self-control, you fatass.

delete this

Fuck off, I'll be a cuck to flavor, you be a cuck to your wife's black ex.

but i don't care enough to bother with self control

like literally who the fuck in their right mind would choose an apple for a snack over something yummy instead
>muh health i wanna live longer
eating what you want is a lot more fun than being miserable with your sandy ass apples

It's a dog biscuit. Have you been drinking again?

You fat disgusting fuck. Holy shit.

that's literally if there's nothing else in the fridge or pantry. a more typical snack would be like a bag of tortillas rolled up and dipped in peanut butter or a pack of jennie o turkey dogs or one of those kilo bags of dinosaur nuggets. shredded cheese and breadcrumbs are for emergency secret eating sessions when you got nothing else ja feel me

>emergency secret eating sessions
the fat truly lead a different life

>ja feel me
No. Hurry up and eat more of that shit, you fat disgusting pig. Eat more and kill yourself so I don't have to be on the same planet as you anymore.

Apples taste great, they're literally just sugar and juice how can you be such a fat fatty fatass that you don't like sugar.

I go to taco bell usually once a week

Does the McChicken taste any different than the Jr McChicken?

I have only ever gotten the JrMcChicken.

I get the JrMcChicken with extra onions, extra mayo, add cheese and bacon.

I live in Canada

>he's never had to tiptoe downstairs after mom goes to bed so he can grab a pocketful of her stash of dove chocolates with inspirational phrases on the foil
>he neglects himself enough to be able to fall asleep with a horribly empty tummy
so salty, too bad you're not a corn snack
of course i like sugar, i just don't like how unsatisfying apples are plus the amount of work it takes just to eat a Mott's flavored styrofoam ball. i don't fucking get why someone would go to all the trouble of eating a nasty ass apple that you have to fucking navigate over to make sure you don't eat stems or stickers or cores or seeds when you can literally just grab a spoon and dig into some ice cream

>so salty, too bad you're not a corn snack

>that filename
Beautiful

christ man how fat and lazy are you

This.
Pics pls, I need sexual release.

i'm way hairier and don't wear glasses but yeah basically
5'10, 380. lazy as fuck but i've had a full time job for over a year now. once i'm out of work though it's back to pure indulgence and some me time tho

do you hate your tastebuds or something?

Yesterday I had a tin of tuna and an apple.
I'm on the Christian Bale diet.

Why did you delet

Confession time.

[spoiler]
>I eat relatively healthy
>Yesterday, I had a turkey wrap, and avocado, kale, banana smoothie, and homemade chidken salad
>today the most unhealthy thing I ate was whole grain spaghetti with turkey sausage slices and homemade tomato sauce.
>It was all fucking delicious.
>I'm thin, active, and feel great about myself.
>feels_good.jpg[/spoiler]

See if you can match that Veeky Forums

I once ordered a 14" pizza and ate it myself in one sitting. I burned it all off working out over the following week, and to this day I have never weighed more than 68 kg when I got on the scale.

Well the McChicken doesn't come with onions, cheese or bacon here, so I'm going to go with "yes"

spoilers don't work on Veeky Forums dipshit

>spoiler

The spoiler tags weren't working. They still aren't. Fuck this gay ass bullshit, I'm leaving it up as is. Not even gonna bother.

And this is why I'm a Veeky Forums native.
I've learned things today.

>The spoiler tags weren't working. They still aren't.

How are you enjoying your first summer on Veeky Forums user?

there are no spoiler tags on Veeky Forums you doof

I ground them off with sandpaper and threw them in the trash where they belong.

I live in a barn a mile away from civilization without electricity and only multivitamins water and protein powder to lose weight. I killed a rat last night. I leverage my laziness against my gluttony. Walking a mile through tilled dirt fields to get home and gorge on garbage is harder than starving. The next step in my master plan is doing tons of drugs to get rich.

seeAnd I'm learning you folks here on Veeky Forums are disgusting degenerates.

I love it.

>manlet can't even finish a small pizza
>he eats his one slice with a fork and knife and daintily tucks his balls into his Underarmor leotard
nigga my friend's ex girlfriend was a 95 pound trini freak who could regularly demolish a whole costco pizza by herself

At least he can see his dick and balls when he looks down, fatty.

i get them added. I am asking if the chicken itself tastes any different

how could i see my dick and balls if your mom will never stop putting them in her mouth?

I still felt gross about it, as good as it was I don't want to become fat.

Also, I just remembered that it was actually 18" and not 14". Still not enormous, but it felt big to me.

I use ketchup as seasoning on a lot of stuff. A lot.
I spend almost as much money on convenience store food as I do on rent.

I drink it straight out of the bottle

That's disgusting because my mom is dead, you necrophile.

I used to drink it straight out of the bottle as a kid and into my high school years.

same
i pick my bones clean just like i would a lamb chop ;v)

Fuck, forgot pic.

I also used to drink this from the bottle in the same timeframe.

could finish one of these in a day back in high school

This is the fucking shit man i drink it everyday straight up

how are you not dead

I used to drink this straight from the bottle.

You fucking madman

you disgusting fuc

You will die soon.

No wonder your mom buys health foods, she's trying to save you.
There's NO reason to be so fat and not care. If you want to die just save what shred of dignity you have and kill yourself.
You're being laughed at everyday bro, you can't possibly be happy.

Wut

i put ranch on ramen noodles

I often eat a spoonful of this straight out the jar

when i'm hungry nowadays i just open up the fridge, sit on the floor and eat from this in handfuls

also, nearly every vegetable raw

Is your laptop mounted on one of those pedal bike electricity producers?

you can literally eat all of an apple just peeling the sticker and throwing out the stem at the end

I loved The Wire.

McDicks fries right out of the fryer and liberally sprinkled with salt are unbelievably good.

>live with someone who regularly drinks soda
>don't care for it myself but drink it sometimes
>open a can and pour half of it out
>mfw

I did this

It's called a Junior Chicken you spastic.

Started with the 64 ouncers and worked my way up to 96 ouncers

Good times

i want to go live in Nip land just so i can enjoy the food.
but i'm passing it off as studying so i don't get called a glutton again.
i live in Australia, where restaurant food is suffering.