Does anyone trade on Bittrex anymore? It's volume has completely gone to shit

does anyone trade on Bittrex anymore? It's volume has completely gone to shit.

binance is the king. its the facebook of exchanges

Does it matter? I trade on kraken and there's no volume at all. I go after bitfinex prices and set up my trades on kraken from that.

shhh its secret

They should have registered literally anywhere but the us

Not since they dropped FUN with minimal notice. Their original post said 2nd Feb, they posted that 2nd Feb UK time.
Moved to Binance, never been back

Sometimes.

ever since bittrex took my fun away I said fuck them

still got a couple coins on there but... binance is now number won

>4 months to get verified
>binance already in place
>forgets bittrex even exists

Nah hardly at all since early winter 2017. I only logged in in 2018 to conduct a couple of quick swing strades on some shitcoins that weren't on Binance.

Took out all my shit from there since the FUN delisting

I pulled everything off bittrex 1 week ago because they are so shitty.

>holds a lot of coins binance doesn't
>sia, pay

Name one that is worth trading thats not on Binance

Ill wait

I did when I first started out 6 months ago or so. Haven't login in for 3 months atleast. Binance is much more comfy

Leveraged btc derivatives

DOOOOOGE

how do orders fill on binance? If, for example, you put a limit order to sell BTC for $1 USDT, does it automatically fill the highest buy order or do you literally sell your BTC for $1?

SYS

/thread

The billion coin

>trading on a US exchange that is legally obligated to report your trades to the IRS

I switched because of the fees. It's only .25 but that's 5 times higher than binance

You can set for either but I would recommend not trading at all until you know the difference between a limit and market order

Yes, volume is shit but it's coming back slowly. They don't have as many coins as Binance but I don't care about all those chink scam coins. I feel safer using Bittrex than Binance anyway.

>DOGE
>MONA
>SC
>PAY
>ZEN
>GBYTE
plenty of coins that only have decent volume on bittrex. yes i know about the 0.25% trading fee but binance charges $10 per withdrawal as opposed to $1 average on bittrex so it evens out imo