So this has been a pretty fucking comfy hold. Why didn't you buy Monero back when it plummeted under $200...

So this has been a pretty fucking comfy hold. Why didn't you buy Monero back when it plummeted under $200? You had to have known it would rebound to $400 and higher.

Other urls found in this thread:

monero.stackexchange.com/a/7609
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I WANTED TO WHEN XLM WAS 40 CENTS BUT I DECIDED TO WAIT A DAY AND XLM KEPT BLEEDING AND MONERO STARTED MOONING ALREADY AND WAS PAST 300 AT THAT POINT AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dude, XMR is a top coin. If you see it at 50% of its typical value you fucking buy it. Its guaranteed gains.

I bought . .uh quite a lot of Monero at $190. This is nice. The only question now is do I HODL or sell.

Monero is going to 0.1-0.2 BTC EOY.

XRP and XMR will be #1 and #2. One for the lawful economy, the other for the criminal economy.

one quick browse of r/darknetmarkets and r/darknetmarketnoobs will let you comfortably hold until $1000 at the very minimum.

Anyone know if any of the big exchanges will support the fork on the 14th? Or do I have to put everything in the wallet?

I did. I had 200€ and wanted to buy at 200€ but coinbase took long. So it reached 150€ and I bought 200€ worth, already doubled, feels great

Yeah, the darkweb is adopting it finally over other cryptos and the wider drug economy is starting to use it as well. I dunno about $1000 but I'm fully expecting $600 EOY.

who else here already used it to buy something there?

I like how the number of monero threads is so correlated to how well it performs as a capital investment.

Not.

Sage monero threads.

fuck off with your jewish scam coin

d-digital goods i mean

Still no thoughts on this? Or the fork in general?

in the wallet i think. is the fork safe anyway? i'm tempted to take the airdrop, but i dunno.

So far nothing announced, but coinomi should support it
how should a fork be any danger to you

>Sage monero threads.
why do people do this? i noticed this as well.

>implying I didnt full all fucking in at 199
sadly I sold everything at 250

I'm a brainlet and forks make me scared. Will FOMO in after

>how should a fork be any danger to you
dont know, that's why i asked. but a lot of ppl are saying it's a scam that could compromise your coins and wallet.

just move the coins out of the wallet where you'll claim into a new one and you will be fine

thx. yeah, this is what i was thinking of doing. never been involved ina fork b4 so it's all new for me.

Yeah, I did this with Litecoincash first time as well, just claimed them yesterday, moved my LTC elswhere before doing that

have fun getting your coins traced back to you monero.stackexchange.com/a/7609

>Make 5 new addresses
>send coins between them with high mixin
>redeem original adress on forked chain
>????
>profit

>implying I didn't buy when it was $12 last year
too bad I sold my XMR when it reached $230
I kind of regret not holding some/buying again.

you should also know that ill will start dumping soon, get your leveraged shorts ready

I'll call that bluff.

Well, we'd like the buyers to be long-term buyers and holders and generally people looking to utilize XMR. Veeky Forums's 2x by EOM-posters aren't exactly that, so threads on Veeky Forums isn't exactly constructive

botnetcoin?