Age 25+

How are you holding up?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/how-to-un-pick-up-girls.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dying inside every day a little more.

this
just started working as a consultant for a pretty reputable firm. Wagecuck life just got worse.

ill keep going until I make it,
im piss poor with a 1k portfolio right now, back to school this year studying IT, not amerifat btw
ill def make it one day

no debts.

need a better job.

Looking for a plan B to escape wagecuking in 2 years.
Crypto is the plan C.
Death plan D.

Graduated back in May, still no job, $190K in crypto, $10K in the bank, hoping I make it before 2020.

No debt, 50k crypto. Could be worse

32 here
Im an empty shell of a man
my teenager years were fantastics. twenties shit started going downhill. my 30s are pure hell so far. all I can hope for at this point is a painfree death.

great dev job, a small mountain of ETH, but everything else is pretty shit. I need to take a break from cryptos and get Veeky Forums.

Comfy.

quitting my job and moving to the middle kingdom

bad. neet. down to a couple of k. crypto is my only hope.

ETH
MCO
thinking about throwing $10k into jnt or mobi
will see

What's hellish about it, user?

not 25+, but it draws closer and closer

not comfy at all

i unironically want to have children, and no girl has ever even bothered to talk to me in my entire life unless they had to

i just hope my crypto gains will fetch me a qt one day, its literally the only thing that gets me going

i dont want to die alone, atleast not as a wagecuck

masturbation does nothing anymore, i dont care about sex, i have to force myself to wank off to get some sort of mental relief so i dont think about what could have been

married. wife and I both lost our jobs last month. wife got a dui.

but

still have my house. reserached crypto in my spare time, dumped all cash and investments into solid projects. got a contracting job that pays 3x more than my old one but I only work a few days a month. Very good surf coming in the near future.

I give life a 7/10 right now.

Old enough to know that money does make me happy but not in the way I thought it would when I was 20. Legitimately love my job, doing well in crypto, running another small business, have a great gf, living in a nice house (renting) and probably buying one early next year.

Live in the beautiful pacific northwest.

I don't know, I'm pretty happy. Obviously the dream is to have some "fuck you" money and just travel for the rest of my life banging IG teen "models" in different countries and going SCUBA diving and sailing in between with my boys but life right now is not half bad.

>best friend died
>lost all other friends too for various reasons
>worked my ass off in business just to get fucked over
>get jewed over and now owe five figs in backtaxes (for a time when I wasnt even in the country)
>had to give up on one dream after the other
>heavy depression
>not even close to financial independence
>realize I will probably never have a family on my own
>realize I will probably die alone
>more and more bills, obligations, bullshit... less and less fun and enjoyment

I’ve had a more fucked up life than any other 25 year old on this board and I can finally say that I’m doing alright. Working a shit job making $22k a year, no debt at my parents place currently. Spent age 19-22 being a total fucking deviant degenerate which helps me sleep at night, bought a 1978 280z with weed money. Fucked many dumb whores.

I think I’m moving to California pretty soon to join the green rush so pretty excited. Gonna put 10 years in and then start my own business.

29 here, crypto will be my escape from the life i live now, all my hope is in link lmao its sad actually, i got a good job as a teacher and i like it but im not gonna get rich of it, and i dont want money to be a factor, have some debts i would like to pay off, but for the rest im doing great, im tall as fuck, can get lots of pussy, got a nice job and apartment, and so far crypto has been good for me.

>using terms like amerifat
just respawn you already lost you dumb shit for brains

decent job doing conservation work
gf
debt-free
5k in bank
we don't want kids

Put 200 in crypto last week. Up 40% already. Is it really this easy?

Over 35 here

Doing well. Nice paying job and a growing crypto portfolio. Should retire before 40.

You need to lose the virginity ASAP bro hire a hooker

Your confidence will go up once you're not a virgin and you'll wish you did it earlier

If you're almost 25 you are dangerously close to the point of no return

What's your experience in cannabis?

Quit wagecucking this year, sitting comfy on my crypto gains and making about $3k/week from the ponzigames getting released every other day.

i know

but i dont want sex, at all, i dont care about it anymore

i'd much rather have a hug, i have never gotten a hug

i really doubt paying a whore to ride me will do any good, it lacks the feelings

how do you do this, and howmuch do you need to make some nice gains? do you do POWH?

Associates in horticulture, 2 years as an arborist, no other legal experience.

noted thanks

god damn lol my greatest get...fuck

34 here, soon to be 35
good luck to us bro

neet with a kid and an asian wife. Grandma pays rent, feels bad man. I hope I can make enough money off crypto to get out of this shit.

Get in early and be less greedy than the others buying just to flip it. Never buy once you see incoming transactions starting to slow down to the contract address. Try to identify what's going to be hot and why. The nature of these things are that there will be more winners than losers but the losers will lose massively, so play it safe.

I have my life in order but there's no way I can keep doing wagecuckery for another 10 years.

~500k in crypto, what next

Also I don't put more than $1k into anything when it comes out, less if the site looks like shit, worst case I lose $1k which isn't much really.

29, $1m+ in ETH, own house no mortgate, wife, kids, comfy $100k+ blockchain job.

Wife degrades me and I have no sex, so life is pretty shit.

thanks!

dude dont listen to anyone i lost it later and its honestlly really good for you hold out ill thirty for wizard powers. Then you'lls be fdrowning in thirsty 18 year olds and have 15 children and a growing stable of 3 harem.

>30 years
>Balding
>excessive drinking
>excessive fapping
>excessive Veeky Forums-browsing
>No gf
>Hate my job, but will make it this year in crypto

Overall my life is okey, but I need to do some changes

Try to find a good way to leverage your education and above board experience better. After CO, WA and OR most companies are not looking for people with black market experience anymore and it may work against you so you need to gauge your employer on whether or not to divulge that.

What sort of position are you interested in?

>be in 30s
>see Millenials versus Gen X articles here and there
wtf. I thought it was everyone vs Boomers! I'm the vilified establishment now? Fuck you I'm not rich or powerful. Go play with fidget spinners you young faggots I'm barely surviving here

Many mistakes were made in my life, but I'm still alive, and I fortuitously got into crypto 1 year ago.

My lease is up in a month.
I'm very tempted to quit my job and trade full time.
I want to end the cycle of wagecucking.

Also, keep in mind that the CA industry is fairly insular and you will need connections for something like a lead grower or ops manager position.

30 years old. Probably about $200k in crypto assets. $150k in total debt mainly from mortgage for my one bedroom apartment in the city. A job at a bank that pays $95k a year and is pretty boring but a lot to do maintaining legacy systems. No gf. Need to make it so I can start doing my own shit and enjoy life.

Former NEET. Decided to become an engineer at age 25. 29 now and reached the goal. Have a job working as an engineer at a large company and teach classes at the local university. Fucked the hottest girl of my life a couple months ago and came in her pussy three times. Got into crypto in January and have been getting JUST'd left and right

Big 30 reporting in. Getting in better shape now that things are starting to break down. I never believed the gunnys who told me my knees would be the first to go, but here we are...

Financially, pretty much the same desu. Just want to make enough off of crypto to be able to afford some real property off in the middle of nowhere.

>i just hope my crypto gains will fetch me a qt one day

Why dont you just find a girl you hate and give her half your stuff now? Save some time and effort.

Mental health is going down the shitter. Atleast crypto might give me financial independance for a while. Going to give all I've got for at least a year to see maybe I can improve. Otherwise I am ordering a helium tank from amazon and donating my money to charity.

>31
>good career/money
> no social life
>shit physical shape/appearance
>depressed
>think about getting out this game multiple times per day

am 30, life has never been better.

completely relaxed and 2 girls im rotating with, living alone in my inner city condo and only calling them over when i want them.

when we go out they even pay dinner, lolz.

I heard they need trimmers in California but it’s like 14 hours a day or something similar. I would be more than willing to give my life to trimming if it meant I could learn every facet of the trade. I am interested in any position at all really, anything that could lead to opportunity.

I have a very successful friend making money in futures, he said if I get to a proficient point he would invest in me in the future. That’s the dream. One of my coworkers said he had a lead, but that has yet to be determined.

I was thinking of pursuing a bachelors. Worth it?

Alright, making six figures for awhile (I'm 30) but I find the work unfulfilling. Providing for a wife and kids though so not a lot of options. Got into crypto recently, hoping to make it so I can return to the more fulfilling, lower paying work I did in my early 20's.
>inb4 normie get out

28, 29 in the summer. Average in the bank for my age is 2k or less, so I guess I'm above average, but of course I need to do better.

months away from 30
contemplating suicide regularly

Dev job
Portfolio down 40% from ath
I can literally feel wagecucking draining my will to live
Bad english
A new bullrun is coming i can smell it i hope to make it and move to thailand or finland

whats your job/source of income

I still act like I'm 21-23 and I'm doing great. Granted, Im bankrolled by my dad so I can stay in amazing health. No job, goof crypto gains.

I think gettin older only sucks for most guys because they lose their hair and get fat. Not the case for me.

>Dying inside every day a little more.
I am feeling quite the opposite.
Living everyday more and more because I know I'll retire before 35.

It'll be amazing.

Managed to escape wagecucking for a year due to crypto, still got some left for a moonshot at buying my own place mortgage free. Meanwhile, working on my product, hopefully I wont have to go back to being a wagecuck.

27 btw. However, I tell people I'm 24 and I can probably get away with that for another few years.

Im 27 and if it wasn’t for the fact I’m beginning to lose hair on my crown while trying to become an actor I would be great, but that single thing that I can’t do anything about is killing me... not to mention how it will hurt my chances of getting a nice gf in the future.

tfw 23 and balding . I feel your pain brother and wish you luck. Might be best to just shave it and keep it shaved

Trimming is awful dude. I mean it's legitimately migrant worker level. In fact, mexicans are doing a lot of the trimming in CA alongside hippie burnouts who can't deal with society. Plus the majority of it is very seasonal. Trimming experience might actually work against you if you want a position in the garden. Trimmers in general have a pretty bad reputation and its for a good reason. A lot of them are shitty, steal product, smell like ass, are too high to get any work done etc.

If you're into growing my advice would be to get some commercial ag experience and/or finish your degree in horticulture. The companies that are developing right now are much more likely to hire someone that is willing and ready to learn with an education than someone who has an unverifiable resume of black market experience.

33 years old

born poor mexican to single lazy mentallly ill welfare queen who will never work

cried alot during christmas time because santa never got me a video game system or much else while everyone else did

miserable as fuck leading to anxiety and socially awkward dateless virgin in high school

at young age realized you can make money by working...start working at age 14 for vidya and junk food...ride bike across town to job.

almost as much money as moms welfare check

fucked up teeth and bad eyesight so had government health issued ugly as fuck eyeglasses

be 18 work ass off part time and goto school full time

graduate 2009 in global recession yay..homeless stayed in cousins crack house a few days etc

only job was walmart...made the best of it and did it for 4 years and live on grandmas one room shack by the railroad on a cot on the floor. Panic attacks because where life is. Girl i knew in high school in similar situation commits suicide because life wasnt going as planned

life miserable...family makes fun of me even though theyre on welfare.
workout alot because literally too broke and have nothing to do....workout and workout and workout
fix teeth and contact lenses

good looking but poor

2014 land a dream job for up and coming tech company in silicon valley doing manual labor stuff....cry in happiness because many years of misery and seeing some light for first time. company skyrockets and money is coming in provided you put in the hours and hours of work

learn about stocks and investing thanks to company....meet a woman who has a career and drive to succeed also

get married

bust a our asses off clear the 100k/year income
2017 buy house near silicon valley by sheer luck because owner dies and family out of state just wanted to offload it. still pricey as all fuck

get new job...Trump economy taking off....clearing 200k/year now together

spend money here and there on crypto now....So far only BTC VEN and TRX but hope to go in on LINK soon

>if it wasn’t for the fact I’m beginning to lose hair on my crown while trying to become an actor I would be great
Excuses.

>masturbation does nothing anymore, i dont care about sex, i have to force myself to wank off

get checked for your T levels m8 not even 25 and don't care about sex = soyboy 100% that or XXY

But I need to tell you bro. A lot of people come to this industry because they think it is the land of milk and honey for people who love to smoke weed.

It's not. At all. It will totally change your perspective on cannabis. I was lucky enough to end up running a big commercial garden here in Oregon but the amount of shit I went through to get here was rough. It's smooth sailing now, I mean this was literally my dream job when I was 18 but the road to get here was rough.

lol holy fuck the tree channel of gets

>hope crypto gains will fetch me a qt one day
Do not bet on this. Money bringing women is unequivocally a meme.

It may bring the interest of some girls, but any that will stay with you because of money are 100% to be mentally ill and will divorce you later and feel entitled to getting half of your wealth.
What you can do is research a shit ton about how to better yourself, your looks (if that is a hitch in your attraction of women) and your personality
Then once you don't look or sound like an autist (at least to onlookers) drive far out to some city unknown to you and try to get out of your comfort zone by talking to and hopefully getting women

plus satan

Ok mate I’m gonna get my bachelors, look for a commercial ag job and hope for the best. If I work hard my thirties should be pretty good. Thanks for the info.

fucking bravo m8

i hope you make it amigo. i was born spoiled rotten compared to you. i'll think twice before i complain about my 6x gains ever again.

The trick is to give the illusion that you might marry them and have access to your money but you never actually do it. You string them along until you make them break up with you when you're bored with them.

amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag amerifat amerifag

Keep checking the industry though man, apply to any and all grow jobs you see come up. Emphasize your training and experience with plants. Good luck man!

Donate your money to Veeky Forums instead
But seriously though if your mental health is an issue don't 'give it all you've got', go see a therapist
If you had a sickness or something you wouldn't "jus' bee urself" would you?

Here read this if you don't know what I mean

thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/how-to-un-pick-up-girls.html

It's fucking scary seeing so clearly how your 30s are pretty much it in terms of determining whether you're a failure or not. The pressure is killing me.

Bullied as a teen, hated high school. In my early 20's, had a nice girlfriend for two years, got an Associates degree in electronics.

Now 24, 25 in two weeks, making 70K a year with overtime and have about 100K+ in Crypto.

Every year is better than the last. Being single has been great for money.

My goals are to travel, learn how to dance, and learn one or two languages. Maybe return home to continue college. I'd like to get a masters.

what manual labor job would you do at a tech company that lands you good pay?

Trimming can net you like 30k in Cali. which is pretty good considering you're only doing it seasonal.

Not sure the rate in other states or if that's gonna hold up in Cali once more and more people get their licenses.

>Hahah, yeah bro just be a shitty person and kill yourself slowly as well to get rid of women you don't want to stay with

You are the kind of autist that I wish wouldn't shit up this already shat up board

new life goal, what you have. why is it so fucking hard to be satisfied? i have stupid-ass fantasies of being rich and famous. and i'm 27.

Finally got a job lined up after a year without work. Soul feeling slightly less crushed. Switching to finance to learn how to make money so I never have to worry about this ever again.

Im screencapping this post, thank you bro.

>mid 30s
>decade long NEET living off savings from my industrious years
>finally bought a few BTC worth of alts in january, still considering going all-in
>drink alcohol and shitpost to pass the time, attention span is shot
>fat cunt, periodically do a few weightlifting sessions or go running once or twice then quit for another 3 months
>hoping i'll make it but don't have a plan b anymore
>mfw i just want to read the classics for the rest of my days but instead spend all my time thinking about how i need more money or i'll be forced into work sooner or later

Had finances to retire. Instead bought a house and started a yacht charter business.

38, very diversified. Businesses, crypto, real estate.

Get laid most days. My kids are amazing. Life is good.

I am 30 and it's hitting me pretty badly that I don't know what I want in life.

I spent my early to mid 20s fucking around, drinking, doing drugs, getting laid. Slowly grew out of it and now I feel too old for that shit.

My wagecuck colleagues are married, have kids, a house.

thanks guys...it was a long long rough road

best advice is be persistent dont ever stop

be persistent until your last breath

Well you don't have to use those methods. Make up your own and be creative. Tailor it to your girl and what she'd find unacceptable.

i know a dev for cryptohut. ICO just started. think it's worth anything? basically trying to be a pokémon go of crypto with its own token as rewards and a "debit card" in the future you can use

The whole point is to protect you from false allegations down the line and as the article says, keep your options open

tfw no gf

how the fuck would you know you fucking virgin??

Honestly anyone and I mean anyone can bring home some rando slampig or even a goodlooking girl from a club or bar. If you don't have confidence get some coke.

Do you have friends? If you don't fucking sort that out first, a solid group of friends comes before anything. If you have friends just socialise, enjoy being with people, if you don't understand why you don't and sort that out. People are interesting, interaction is interesting. Unless you don't enjoy being around people, people won't enjoy being around you. Once you have that unlocked it's just a question of meeting more people and then eventually if you are well liked enough you'll hit it off with some girl then you'll get all the hugs, sex and love you'll want.

Like anything it starts with putting yourself out there, realise that. And stop feeling so sorry for yourself, show some appreciation for life and make shit happen.

Fuck me man, 1 more year and you're a multimillionaire. Go on "business trips" and find girls who'll appreciate your time.