Thoughts on transgender people?

I myself do not believe in the idea of being transgender, but I do see how one can believe in the idea. I would like to hear you guys' explanations on your belief on the topic.

>If anyone actually responds to this bullshit, I expect anger.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
skane.se/Upload/Webbplatser/USIL/Dokument/Sjukhusbibliotek/Johansson, Annika.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03625.x/abstract;jsessionid=B762F82F4564FB01651D68B07C5AEEAB.f01t04?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=&userIsAuthenticated=false
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20461468
researchgate.net/publication/262734734_An_Analysis_of_All_Applications_for_Sex_Reassignment_Surgery_in_Sweden_1960-2010_Prevalence_Incidence_and_Regrets
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15842032
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1158136006000491
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024086814364#/page-1
bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/mental-illness-its-not-in-your-genes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gender dysphoria is definitely a thing. You can take that however you want.

It's a mental disorder like Schizophrenia, but for some reason it's considered unacceptable to suggest treatment or counseling.

The fact that it has been found in cultures across the world predating modern Western society is fairly substantial proof that it is naturally occurring.
Treating it as delusions is even more harmful to the transgender person, if that's what you're suggesting.

Sex reassignment is the treatment but for some reason it's considered unacceptable by society

I think even if it's bullshit, we should embrace transgender people as a society. If it's legit, good for them. If it's just a case of the grass being greener on the other side, the easiest way to help them realize is to let them try it and find out.

>Butchering your penis into an open flesh wound
>Treatment
Pick one and only one

mentally ill people who need real help instead of being enabled.

I don't care about transgender because it doesn't matter. Chop off your dick and call yourself a girl idc what other people do with their fuckin lives.

That doesn't really mean anything tho. I mean, schizophrenics believing they are Napoleon or Jesus is a thing as well, and probably more common.

>Treating it as delusions is even more harmful to the transgender person, if that's what you're suggesting.
Harmful in what way?
Don't post hormone/surgery transsexuals have higher suicide rates? But for some reason that's considered an acceptable treatment...

Also, consider the fact that when left to their own devices, the majority of people who experience gender dysphoria or similar thoughts during childhood, will be completely over it by the time they finish puberty/into their 20's.
This fact alone is pretty good evidence that supporting the delusions is very dangerous, imagine how hard it would hit you if you grow out of it but the medical establishment allowed you to mutilate your genitals a few years earlier.
I am not however saying we should 'treat it as a delusion' as such, in that you need to be very compassionate and caring, like with any mental illness.

>I myself do not believe in the idea of being transgender
Uh, that's pretty much on par with not believing in colour blindness or homosexuality.

>I mean, schizophrenics believing they are Napoleon or Jesus is a thing as well,
Why do the same dumb points get dragged up in every one of these threads? Transgender people aren't delusional - they don't think their bathroom mirror is lying to them or some shit.

Dysphoria != Delusion. One is a irrational belief about the world, the other is dissonance caused by the body not matching one's own identity.

>Treatment
It resolves an issue that's harming the patient, and results in a measurable improvement to quality of life.
The fact that it makes you personally uncomfortable is not sufficient to disqualify it from being considered a treatment.

>Don't post hormone/surgery transsexuals have higher suicide rates?
No, they have substantially LOWER suicide rates than pre-treatment.
If you're reading from the paper I think you are, it showed that post-surgery suicide rates were higher than the general population, not transgender people pre-surgery.

>Also, consider the fact that when left to their own devices, the majority of people who experience gender dysphoria or similar thoughts during childhood, will be completely over it by the time they finish puberty/into their 20's.
That sounds like complete and utter bullshit. Do you have a source?

>idc what other people do with their fuckin lives.
This is a perfectly reasonable view.

>Do you have a source?
I was going to ask you the same thing.

Problem is "gender identity" is hard to define, and it's usually done in 2 different ways.

A: If 51% of the things I liked were feminine some people would say I'd have a female identity. Because I have a penis, that would make me transgendered. In reality that's a better description of the word queer; just being a feminine man. Being unusual doesn't cause intrinsic harm or problems though so it isn't a mental illness by this definition

B: If I truly thought that I was a female, it'd be gender dysphoria. These people actually have hormone imbalances and sometimes physical differences in brain folds. It creates an uncomfortable feeling within their own skin that is constantly causing discomfort and inhibits their ability to live life.

B is the better definition in my opinion. A feminine male who knows he is a male isn't transgendered to me. Almost all of the internet arguments I've seen about transgendered people are using two different definitions.

Here's my thought:
If you're mentally broken enough to have gender dysphoria then you have been selected by the genome to be removed from further continuation of your genetic line. So no problem, have at it.

>Why do the same dumb points get dragged up in every one of these threads?
Because they are relevant and poignant, you disagreeing with them doesn't change that.
>Delusion. One is a irrational belief about the world
You mean like believing your chromosomes are lying and that you need to mutilate your genitals?
>That sounds like complete and utter bullshit. Do you have a source?
Yes, do you?
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
>The overall mortality for sex-reassigned persons was higher during follow-up (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 1.8–4.3) than for controls of the same birth sex, particularly death from suicide (aHR 19.1; 95% CI 5.8–62.9). Sex-reassigned persons also had an increased risk for suicide attempts (aHR 4.9; 95% CI 2.9–8.5) and psychiatric inpatient care (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 2.0–3.9). Comparisons with controls matched on reassigned sex yielded similar results. Female-to-males, but not male-to-females, had a higher risk for criminal convictions than their respective birth sex controls.

I'm not an idiot, I'm not a SJW snowflake, all I want to do is play music all day but this gender dysphoria follows me everywhere. It would be a giant advantage for me to stay a man but I am force by my emotions to be like this.

I don't even care about getting snowflakey attention or being different I just want to look in the mirror and feel ok

Biological correlate with prenatal androgen exposure mostly.

retard

That's ok man, do what you have to do. Just don't pass your genes on to another human so they don't have to go through the same bullshit you do. It's only common courtesy.

Hormones = Spectrum
Chromosomes = Spectrum
Genitalia = Spectrum
Brain = Spectrum
Cultural = Spectrum

Mental illness isn't genetic.
Genes can only account for a maximum of 13% heritability.
This is why all organizations support the Bio-psycho-social model.
How you're ignorant of that is beyond me since you have internet access and can KNOW everything that's available.
Don't pass your genes on. Stupidity is inherited.

The men on my mom's side were all music virtuosios or technical genuises too bad I'm infertile from tranny pills, lol!

well you're also not a man, according to your own self perception, so it's probably for the best?

I never said that gender dysphoria is a mental illness you stupid fuck; sounds like you're a real cunt. It's obvious that something came together to cause this issue for the guy so it's best not to risk recreating this, or a worse version of it, in another human being. nigger.

>>idc what other people do with their fuckin lives.
>This is a perfectly reasonable view.
There's nothing reasonable about it the moment you realize everyones actions affect everyone.

For anyone who doesn't know, this is the exact point where you should concede to loosing the argument:

>Mental illness isn't genetic.
Veeky Forums trashes on biology but then we get retards who say this.

>I know absolutely nothing about evolutionary biology, but I pretend to use it to validate my social views

that was my first post in the thread, retard.

>I was going to ask you the same thing.
Last thread someone dumped these. Guess it's my turn:

skane.se/Upload/Webbplatser/USIL/Dokument/Sjukhusbibliotek/Johansson, Annika.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03625.x/abstract;jsessionid=B762F82F4564FB01651D68B07C5AEEAB.f01t04?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=&userIsAuthenticated=false
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20461468
researchgate.net/publication/262734734_An_Analysis_of_All_Applications_for_Sex_Reassignment_Surgery_in_Sweden_1960-2010_Prevalence_Incidence_and_Regrets
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15842032
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1158136006000491
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024086814364#/page-1

tl;dr sex reassignment substantially improves outcomes in a significant majority of cases.

B is the normal definition. I've not heard anyone seriously call a feminine man "transgender".

>Because they are relevant and poignant,
They're not.
Not liking something is not a delusion. Feeling uncomfortable because of something is not a delusion. In order to make any kind of claim that transgenderism is a delusion you have to redefine at least one of those words past the point of absurdity.

>You mean like believing your chromosomes are lying and that you need to mutilate your genitals?
Like I said, redefining words to mean absurd things.

>The overall mortality for sex-reassigned persons was higher during follow-up (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 1.8–4.3) than for controls of the same birth sex
You're misreading that paper: it's a comparison between reassigned people and the general population. It doesnt say the treatment makes things worse.

>I never said that gender dysphoria is a mental illness you stupid fuck
It is, though?
This isn't exactly a matter of opinion.

>There's nothing reasonable about it the moment you realize everyones actions affect everyone.
How does it harm everyone?

What's the problem with being OK with trannies perpetuating their delusions as long as it's not being passed down/instilled to children/impressionable people? Evolutionary biology has nothing to do with chopping your dick or your tits off because you don't feel that you should have been born that way. Are you obtuse?

It's not an illness, it's a break in the psyche-identity. Illness implies that there is a malady; trannies aren't sick, they are simply broken in terms of self-identity. Thus they shouldn't be "fixed" they should just be allowed to live happily, and then die out.

Also, satanic trips of truth.

Show proof then.
Dr Allen Frances resigned as the APA DSM chair editor because companies were promoting the bio-bio-bio model when all research clearly shows the bio-psycho-social model is more accurately supported.
APA, NIMH and WHO all support the BPS model.

>bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/mental-illness-its-not-in-your-genes

It seems many people think transexuals are delusional.

Suppose for a moment that I want to become a girl because I feel like a girl on the inside.

Can someone tell me how this would be delusional? It would be how I feel, and you cannot tell me otherwise.

>What's the problem with being OK with trannies perpetuating their delusions as long as it's not being passed down/instilled to children/impressionable people?

Hint: this is the part where you look like a fool that doesn't understand evolution. What you 'think' is a good trait has absolutely nothing to do with what evolution selects. Taller, stronger, and more socially acceptable does not mean 'better' in the vocabulary of evolution.

>Are you obtuse?

I'm acutely pissed off at your pseudoscience.

>trannies aren't sick
lel

How about you add "suppose I also want to horribly mutilate my genitals to deal with how I feel on the inside" to your hypothetical...

Again:
Hormones = Spectrum
Chromosomes = Spectrum
Genitalia = Spectrum
Brain = Spectrum
Cultural = Spectrum
No one is commenting on my flawless argument.

>trips

Not sure if b8, but I agree with everything on there but chromosomes. Even when you're dealing with kleinfelters or whatever, they are discrete amounts of chromosomes, not a fraction or something

how is that bad for anyone except for the person receiving treatment (who believes its good)

They are degenerates

Behavior don't written in our genes. There is no genes who tell you take hormones and cut off you dick. We learning it in society.

How about the following:

Suppose for a moment that I want to become a girl because I feel like a girl on the inside, and as a result I want to have surgery and hormone therapy that will make my body more feminine, which will aid in my hopefully passing for a girl in society.

If this would be delusional, what would be delusional about it?

It doesn't need to be, the medical establishment has an obligation to treat these people properly, its not justified simply by them wanting it. Because research shows that most who don't take hormones or undergo surgery eventually revert to accepting their biological gender. But if they mutilate their genitals, when this inevitably happens they have little left to do but off themselves.

>They are degenerates
>Behavior don't written in our genes. There is no genes who tell you take hormones and cut off you dick. We learning it in society.

Let's be consistent here at least. People like Joan Rivers have undergone procedures arguably just as severe as gender re-assignment, in order to better conform to a self-image that they don't currently have. Are they degenerates too?

Why can't you just call it what it is, self genital mutilation?

>Behavior don't written in our genes. There is no genes who tell you take hormones and cut off you dick. We learning it in society.

Actually it's 50% 50%
It's called the "Nature Vs Nurture" argument, and the Science is crystal clear.

you must be severely retarded. The reason human beings have ended up as bipedal, bigendered creatures is because of evolution. At no point does evolution INVOLVE CUTTING OFF YOUR DICK because you feel like a girl, you STUPID FUCKING MONG. It doesn't matter what I or ANYONE thinks is "GOOD" it's NOT A PART OF THE EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF. idiot

earlier post, genius

Why can't you call it what it is, gender reassignment surgery?

Making up your own names for things that are not accepted by anyone and clearly demonstrate your personal intolerance does not make you clever.

I agree. Why do people care?

So many anti-trans people love to act like they're concerned for trans people's well-being, spouting things like "they're mutilating their genitals" while at the same time talking about how sick, worthless, and broken they are. Like they fucking care?

For fuck's sake, if it makes them feel better (and the vast majority of studies show that SRS improves patient outcomes - as one user already posted) then let them do it!

Talking trans people out of being trans through therapy was attempted for decades - as it stands now, the best treatment (according to multiple studies) is to let them live as the gender they identify with. I'm sorry - I completely fail to see what's so controversial about that.

oh.. i have shamed my famiry

more importantly, why do you give a fuck what people do, especially if it has no negative consequence on you or others, and makes them happier?
you're like an angry little goblin

>The reason human beings have ended up as bipedal, bigendered creatures is because of evolution.

Agreed, but it was advantageous because it helped us reproduce better in the context of our environment - not because we were taller or faster or whatever. Our cultural concept of 'better' has nothing to do with what evolution selects for. What you are doing right now is perpetuating one of the biggest layman myths about evolution, and you're even acting like you know what you're talking about. For shame.

>At no point does evolution INVOLVE CUTTING OFF YOUR DICK because you feel like a girl, you STUPID FUCKING MONG.

Also agreed. You were the one that brought up evolution to begin with, pretending like evolution is geared towards making humans that don't self-identify with other gender norms. The science is unclear about what actually creates a transgender person, but I guarantee it's an inherent part of human genetics that is expressed more strongly in some people than others - probably as a de novo mutation. Feel free to google that last term because I doubt you've studied any genetics. Even if we started eugenically selecting transgender people for death and sterilization, we would still probably have transgender people.

>It doesn't matter what I or ANYONE thinks is "GOOD" it's NOT A PART OF THE EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF

I can think of plenty of animals that get their genitals destroyed at a certain age. For instance, cats. I doubt this will become common behavior in humans, but it sure as hell happens elsewhere in nature.

I've seen people do dumber things than cutting their dick and thinking they are women. Nevertheless, they do deserve a darwin award for it though.

you know, i've never seen any actual conclusive evidence of that being the case, but if you could bring some up that would be appreciated

You are a fucking idiot.

You bring up this concept of "better" then say that I'm talking about it?
You equate my example of evolution (NATURAL EVOLUTION) to a "de novo mutation" that drives someone to cut their dick off because they don't feel like a girl? THEN THEY ARE GENETICALLY BROKEN AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN A FEMALE THUS SHOULD NOT PASS THE GENES DOWN THAT MADE THEM DEVELOP DYSPHORIA.
You talk about animals that have their genitals destroyed, BUT THIS DOES NOT MAKE THE ANIMAL THINK IT'S A FEMALE.

You dumb. Ass. Motherfucker. Goddamn I hate SJW's like you.

hahahaha you're retarded

>FUCKING SJWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>WHY ARE PEOPLE DOING THINGS I DON'T AGREE WITH, EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NO ACTUAL EFFECT ON MY LIFE
>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE SJWS

>But if they mutilate their genitals, when this inevitably happens they have little left to do but off themselves.

This is a bad theory for why transgender people commit suicide more often post-op.

Pre-op transgender people do not generally live and express their identity 100% of the time, and that usually changes after they get their operation. Because they are now living as a man/woman 100% of the time, they're exposed to a lot more daily abuse than they were previously experiencing, which accounts for the increase in the suicide rate.

no you're retarded, know why? because your circular and misleading logic has landed you back to where you started posting in reply to my posts. Sitting with your transgendered dick in a jar and thinking of ways to justify it to yourself and people who really don't give a shit.

genitalia : constant. You don't born with half dick-half vagina. Which is funny enough the only thing that defines your sex.

> but muh social construct gender means more than the biological genitalia that was already determined.

Then you belong to the same category as people who identify themselves as transtesticles, spiderman and mayonnaise.

Pic related

im not the guy you're arguing with, i just jumped in to point out how fucking dumb you are

>getting T R I G G E R E D because people don't agree with you
>incoherent sentence structure and rambling
>actually typing with caps lock as if it makes your points stronger
>is proven wrong with logical reasoning and argument;
>FUCKING ESS JAY DOUBLYAAAAAS
>RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even if you disagree with him, it's a fact that you fell for transgender memes and cut your dick off and stopped your family tree right there. While the surgeons who made their living and rest of the whole world is laughing at you lmao

How convenient.

not proven wrong. at all. also nice samefagging

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

How you're ignorant of this is beyond me.

You obviously aren't an honest person.
An honest person studies to see if they're wrong, they don't just go seeking for confirmation bias.

nah, im a straight FUCKING WHITE MALE!!1111
all these posts
are me
all i've done is point and laugh at retards, especially
lmao

hermaphrodites are a biological phenomenon. cutting your dick off is not. are you serious rn?

>You bring up this concept of "better" then say that I'm talking about it?

You brought it up buddy. Your original argument is that gender dysphoria means you're broken and likely to have your genes phased out of the population by natural selection. The only reason you're making this argument is because you have some sort of mental conception of what makes a human being better. What you think makes someone 'broken' or 'unbroken' has nothing to do with evolution.

>You equate my example of evolution (NATURAL EVOLUTION) to a "de novo mutation" that drives someone to cut their dick off because they don't feel like a girl?

I don't think you understood what I was saying. I'll rephrase it more clearly this time.

I doubt that gender dysphoria is a result of a select number of inherited alleles that can eventually be removed from the gene pool. I think that it's something that happens when brain chemistry is altered in a way that traditionally 'feminine' behavior starts to be expressed more strongly. I suspect that it happens because of mutations that are not inherited from parents.

>Goddamn I hate SJW's like you.

I don't know if I really fit the criteria for a SJW here. I'm having a discussion about science with you, not social justice. I've also ignored pretty much every opportunity that a SJW would take to lecture you on the proper ways to talk about transgender people. I don't really care about your social views so much as the bullshit you're spreading about evolution here. Maybe you should be calling me an EBW (evolutionary biology warrior).

screenshot. or you're full of shit, and btw you've got the words in the wrong order of that first line in your post. I believe you meant to write that you're fucking a straight white male, because you sound like a rapist

>How convenient.

Yeah, yeah, I can see that it's the excuse you might make if other research disagrees with your narrative.

Luckily, we can test this. It's totally possible to investigate whether transgender people actually receive more daily abuse post-operation than before. Then, we can make a more informed conclusion about this that isn't based on anecdotes.

I know what it is you dumbfuck. I liked how you ignore the fact that its only 5% of the entire animal species and an incredibly rare condition among humans.

If the world was up to you, you would think that people born with no arms and legs should be the norm, just because it can occur naturally. I'm so glad nothing is up to you.

> look at me guys !! Look how not mad I am !! Are you convinced yet
> I got no dick D':

just sad...

lol shit you're right
idk what i would have to gain from samefagging here,

that guy is doing is own reasonable argument and i'm doing my own asshole thing

haha what are you on dude

The person I was replying to said there was no such thing as Herms.
I proved them wrong.
But Herms aren't the only debate,
A Trans person often comes from at least one of these background:
Hormones = Spectrum
Chromosomes = Spectrum
Genitalia = Spectrum
Brain = Spectrum
Cultural = Spectrum

Most Trans fit the Brain Spectrum area.

No reductio ad absurdem please.
Most issues are scientifically and epistemologically complex.

You still sounded more polite than triggered transtesticles who get ridiculed all the time lol

ok here we go:

1. Gender dysphoria means your psychology is broken, not that you're genetically broken. However psychological tendency toward mental imbalance is inherited thus those genes should not be passed down so as not to continue the cycle. The argument I am making is not because of what I think is 'better' but because of what I think is 'best' for an unborn/unknowing child. What makes someone prevalent to being 'broken' is most certainly genetic and has everything to do with evolution.

2. You claim that I am guided by my concepts of what is good/better, yet speak on 'traditional' feminine behavior - which is completely against what you're claiming to be your neutral opinion of what's "favorable" for reproduction - since you obviously take as de facto that "feminine" behavior in a male is not "favorable" for remaining that gender - ie. resulting in propagation.

3. You sound like an SJW because your logic is flawed, you can't comprehend what is being written and you're blinded by your own "perception" of what you're presenting as unbiased opinion when in reality it's completely subjective as well as unscientific.

4. You're a moron

>do not believe in the idea
What you believe, and what you do not believe, are irrelevant to reality, fgt pls

retard

>The argument I am making is not because of what I think is 'better' but because of what I think is 'best' for an unborn/unknowing child.

Great, that's eugenics, not evolution. Glad that this conversation has clarified the difference for you.

>You claim that I am guided by my concepts of what is good/better, yet speak on 'traditional' feminine behavior

Traditional feminine behavior, as in the behavior that women express in society, as informed by culture. It's not right or wrong, it's just the behavior that most women express. Are you objecting to my use of the word 'traditional' or my claim that most women adhere to a couple of traits associated with femininity?

>You sound like an SJW because your logic is flawed

Sounds like you're using the word wrong, then. You could just call me a moron, but I'm guessing you prefer SJW because it carries more weight around here.

>You're a moron

There we go.

> women are a monolith
Check your privilege you sexist scum.

kill yourself

nah, i'm not a waste-of-space retard like yourself so there isnt much to gain by offing myself

>Check your privilege you sexist scum.

Should probably refer to it as the traditional spectrum of feminine behavior, but I'm not going to go out of my way to be inclusive on a Veeky Forums post.

Anyway, you're trolling me so this is already way too serious of a response.

Eugenics is directed evolution. Bottlenecks occur naturally and drive evolution. Eugenics are human enforced bottlenecks and are appropriate to human driven deviations (aka chopping your dick off because you feel like a girl) in order to preserve the natural evolutionary process.

I object to your use of the word traditional, as well as your use of "femininity" to somehow (falsely) unlink brain chemistry changes due to some "de novo mutation" from the causal factor of - to quote you - "a select number of inherited alleles" which you don't believe "can eventually be removed from the gene pool"

your logic sucks

Not at all. You associated being feminine with being a needy little fragile faggot which clearly triggers me. You can't make that male-female gender distinction if you can't even label them within binary terms.
Your whole argument is invalid, and all is left is your genitalia, which is the only binary indicator of your sex.

sure there is. you'd never inundate the internet with your shitty thoughts. good enough for me.

i think that my selfless duty of calling retards retards on the internet is a complete necessity

otherwise you might forget you're retarded!

so delusional as well as useless? you're going for the trifecta aren't you - put together with the fact that you're an enormous cock gobbler...I think you just scored a hat trick. Your day ends on a good note eh? Just not for your parents.

what?

>Eugenics is directed evolution.

Except that the key difference between eugenics and evolution is that eugenics is informed by subjective human biases instead of the natural environment. Restricting reproduction to what we think is 'good' is a dangerous thing, because people don't always, or won't always agree that it's good. If you recall, that's why eugenics is associated with Nazis.

There's Godwin's Law for you.

>I object to your use of the word traditional, as well as your use of "femininity" to somehow (falsely) unlink brain chemistry changes from the causal factor of - to quote you - "a select number of inherited alleles"

That wasn't the thread of logic that I was going for. I don't think that the brain chemistry causing gender dysphoria is something that's typically inherited from parents.

There isn't a huge body of evidence pointing one way or another, and I know better than to treat my best guess as law. But gender dysphoria is not commonly known to be passed down through families. If it's not strongly heritable, it either means that the brain chemistry of a transgender person comes from new, de novo mutations, or the combination of many, many different genetic traits that aren't likely to be wiped from the gene pool.

This is something that should be open to scrutiny and definitely investigated further, but I'm confident that it's not possible (or just extremely difficult) to prevent more transgender people from being born.

Myth: This thread has been about sharing science

Fact: /pol/ has returned

Myth: Damn trannies be all stuff in dah head cuz me don't understand it, therefore personal incredulity is gawd

Fact: Human gender is based on a scientifically verified spectrum:
Hormones = Spectrum
Chromosomes = Spectrum
Genitalia = Spectrum
Brain = Spectrum
Cultural = Spectrum

> talks about other boards because too retarded to come up with arguments
> has zero scientific input

Back to you shitposter. Anyone can tell from your retarded post that you don't know the first thing about science.

Excuse me, inferior person?
Yes, how is:

>Fact: Human gender is based on a scientifically verified spectrum:
>Hormones = Spectrum
>Chromosomes = Spectrum
>Genitalia = Spectrum
>Brain = Spectrum
>Cultural = Spectrum

Not an argument?
Not to mention it's the only scientific one here.
So, nice try, idiot.

> Not to mention it's the only scientific one here.
Since its the """only scientific one""" in here, you shouldn't have any problem providing evidence that is peer reviewed and published by academic sources for all of them right ?

We're waiting...

you're not addressing my point - in fact you are avoiding it.

eugenics is appropriate for human induced derivations from the natural evolutionary process - because this way it preserves the NATURAL process - aka the kind that doesn't involve taking a scalpel to your body.

you claim that mutations cause brain chemistry changes, but that they aren't inheritable. Seriously? Genes that mutate spontaneously are still mutated, and the new formation of the DNA is translated to the progeny; that's called inherited genetic trait.

removing the CHANCE for this mutation to be passed down, ie. trannies not reproducing (not saying that it should be enforced; like I initially said it is common courtesy) is what will ultimately cull these mutations from the genome.

Again let me reiterate:

if you take a foreign object to your body in order to modify it into a different gender - you are broken. The break comes from susceptibility due to genetic inheritance of a weak mental phenotype - as a reflection of a specific genetic code - and should be encouraged to not propagate.

Not how I'd have put it, second user. It is however pseudoscientific to believe evolution does in any way prefer one set of traits over one other. It is not better to be taller and stronger for a species, period. Evolution is not development in one direction. Furthermore, evolution does not make you more socially acceptable for the sake of it making you reproduce more. How do you even arrive at this conclusion?

Working dick or Vagina isn't a spectrum, that is a binary system.

One works or one doesn't, or neither work and you are a broken organism.

>If it's scientific, why don't you spend the next hour googling known science and posting it here spoonfeeding me because I don't want to google something that contradicts my beliefs
>Checkmate, Veeky Forums
Argument from silence is a logical fallacy, you oblivious troll

> I have no evidence for any of it
> posts trollface

Low energy troll you dickless transtesticle. What a shame