What's this guy's problem?

What's this guy's problem?
Fast food reviews are unneeded.

Dude.....Look at him. What do you think his problem is?

Crippling depression.

That's my dude quit fucking fronting and let him do his thing

hes not doing reviews anymore, hes preparing for the race war (which god told him is definitely coming soon)

Excess of swag. Clearly, you do not have this problem.

I always thought this guy was just some Veeky Forums meme, but then I saw his channel and his videos actually have quite some views.

fetal alcohol syndrome
no philtrum and thin lips are evidence, plus his general sperginess

Leave him alone he is greatness.

CNN article said he makes $1800/month as a student.
Sounds pretty comfy if he's not paying rent.

Why does he lie to his viewers? I thought he was better than that

Lie about what, user?

>Has said multiple times that he doesn't earn anything from making the videos, and are just doing it because he wants to
>The whole stalker show

Never heard him mention not earning anything. He has a patreon.

So the stalker thing was just a publicity stunt? How do you know?

Only a few very sad individuals watch the review for the reviews sake. The majority just want to see the host entertain them.

I read that CNN article and thought about doing a similar gig but for beer and spirits since I have a small collection of scotch that Ive always wanted to make reviews on and help people out who want a quick digestible source of information since guys like Ralfy and Horst Luening take a while to explain shit as do most other YouTube liquor and whisky channels.

he's just fun to watch

Fast food reviews are needed though, fast food chains are constantly pushing out new products and experimenting, you must also realize that most Amerifats get fast food on a regular basis especially during their lunch break.

what are you talking about?

I just assumed being alone everyday turned him into a paranoid schizo. If you are cooped up everyday and only go out for fast food/walks at night I would assume anyone would go crazy eventually. He's probably a virgin too so he has that to deal with in his head.

he is my favorite YouTuber

check his patreon, he makes over $500 a month.

what a fucking shitted up world we live in.

justin bieber makes $400,000 per concert

no way.

what do you think he's talking about your moron? He makes 1800 a month making youtube videos.

but they are needed

most food critics will review high up restaurants that no normal person will ever eat at

but reviewbrah eats fast food and drinks energy drinks, which are both things that the everyday person will consume

nothing wrong with that

>Horst Luening
muh nigga

why would this shock you in any way?

Honestly I don't find anything wrong with what he is doing, he is honest, critic and most important not a fucking shill (to my knowledge).

People hating on youtubers suffer from the classic "I bet I can do that too! It's so easy!" Well guess whatm you didn't and now you are just sour about it.

Props to reviewbrah!

I thought he was just a meme when i discovered him through Veeky Forums but when i listened to his radio show i began liking him unironically.

His motto to be who you whant to be and not buckle under peer pressure is very inspiring and real.

Do it my nignog, then link because I'd be well up for watching that.

/thread

Are you sure he wasn't referring to sponsorships from the people who make the food he reviews?

This, in addition to excess swag

I enjoy him

I don't even live in the US, so his reviews are not pertinent to me, but I still watch his videos quite frequently.

is he still being gangstalked by that leaf?

We know it's you, reviewbrah.