APOLOGIZE

Fudders BTFO

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK
ITS FUCKING MOONING
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUY NOW BUY NOW BUY BUY BUY

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE YOU WILL LITERALLY NEVER SEE XRP BELOW $1 EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha sure

Every telegram and discord group is encouraging members to shill ripple right now. Every crypto veteran knows this ripple/coinbase rumor is bullshit, just like last time.

They are trying to get one last pump before the dump. Mark my words- 5 minutes after the CNBC interview reveals there is no coinbase listing ripple will free fall at least 50%

What a moon

COINBASE ADDING RIPPLE ON March 15.
Confirmed on CNBC this afternoon!!!!!!!
5 dollars by end of month, 100 by year end!!!
GET IN NAOOOOOWWWW!!!!

Charge you fucking battery god-damn!

user charge your fucken battery for fuck sake .

rieppl $1000 en of ye year

The fuck is going on RIPbros?

Possible Coinbase listing

If you aren't in on this before tomorrow you are literally stupid.

probably.. just checked and the guy from xrp and guy from coinbase are freinds on LinkedIn

Lmao it's near its bottom and will stay that way. Ripple won't even be top 15 in a year

just remember to sell before the dump...

>1:29:20
LMFAO. 5 minutes of content spread over an hour. I can't stand these crypto YouTubers. They can't make a point without smacking their lips and adding a shitload of filler words while going off on bizzare tangents. They're all the same and just like hearing themselves talk.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

we moving on target bros

Heard the same past year... still top3 fuck pajeet

just breathtaking to see

zoom in retard

it's dumping if I zoom in
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

He sold?

what is this a moon for ants

Pro tip: always do the opposite of what biz tells you.

This is a pajeet-tier paid shillforce dropping the same copypasta and links into every thread.

I'm still all-in though. Undoubtedly there will be a solid pump through Monday and maybe into Tuesday morning. There will be no CB announcement and the CNBC piece won't reveal anything interesting.

Ripple was at a 2-month-low yesterday, so even if we miss a pump entirely, it's not like XRP is likely to bleed any harder than other alts in the inteim. So it's pretty low-risk high-reward to get in right now (was better yesterday at 7800 sats though). Just sell before CNBC.

Not yet Grichka
user is a deluded bagholder
Damp it moar

hey hey heyyyy

NEO pumped harder than this for the ONT airdrop. XRP isn't mooning, it's rumor pumping...if there was even the SLIGHTEST chance of a Coinbase announcement being true you would have seen real pumping. You plebs are just setting yourselves to get dumped on.

Operation RAPE Ripple initiated!
>NANO Marines report in!
The Pump & Dump has been initiated we all know when to dump and put the profits in NANO.
Fuck em hard n fast NANO style!

you RIPlets will never take my XRP

>coping this hard.

Who’s ready for more blue balls, amaright?

ripple won't make it to coinbase ... this shit will come down bigly

Coinbase insider here. Can't give exact date because we do not know it, but ripple will be listed. Done lot of work for ripple.

Tommy can you shut the fuck up or else we will bash the living shit out of you tomorrow!
>NANO Marines report in!
Operation RAPE Ripple!
Pump & Dump insider trading put your profits in NANO we all know the drill and the selling point NANO Marines!

tits or gtfo

so if i want to get in and set an account up on coinbase what currency should i deposit it into first

dubs speak truth?

ETH or BTC and then send that for example to Binance.

didn't some official coinbase faggot came out on social media and denounced the rumor? no cripple on shitbase?

much thanks, yes i plan on using Binance for now.

theres not much difference between canada and u.s. in relation to transactions fees right?

say how much in fees would i expect from a 1000$ transfer

Lol
Anyway, guys, can't really tell a date or more info. But ripple will be listed on CB

Ripple's going to impregnate the banking system.

>Lol
>Anyway, guys, can't really tell a date more info. But ripple will be listed on CB

I own some but I can’t wait for this centeralized shit to fuck off and die. I literally only own it so that it makes me rage less when it gets positive attention.

IT'S FUCKING MOONING
GET THE FUCK IN OR DIE POOR HOLY FUCK SATURN HERE WE COME.
ID LIKE TO THANK MY DAD FOR GETTING ME INTO COMPUTERS. NOW THAT I MADE IT, IM DONE

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkk 1.01

sauce pls