Why do depressed dumb people not exist? Is a high IQ a prerequisite to depression?

Why do depressed dumb people not exist? Is a high IQ a prerequisite to depression?

>Why do depressed dumb people not exist?
bs
>Is a high IQ a prerequisite to depression?
sort of true

IQ does not equal intellect. Intelligence is the source of depression, which is a rationalized method of self-hatred that avoids outward action onto innocent people that surround the depressed. The more intelligent you are, the more probable it is that you will not unleash anger due to your internal self-loathing on others, thus not generating the catharsis which may alleviate the depression for a time.

Depressed, dumb people are very common. Stupid people make bad life-decisions that eventually cause them setbacks. When this happens, they get depressed and/or become pathetic losers. This category is highly represented in depressive people.

>which is a rationalized method of self-hatred that avoids outward action onto innocent people that surround the depressed.
Source?
Because that sounds like:
>Psychologist's fallacy
>Bulverism
>False dilemma fallacy
>Stereotyping fallacy
>Argument from ignorance fallacy
>Mind projection fallacy
>Circular logic
>Confirmation bias
So a Citation is Needed.
You can't just presume something.
>False dilemma fallacy
^Why do people still do this?

Why the fuck are you retards still posting in a gorilla thread?

Dumb monkeyposter

You just randomly equated depression with self hate.
That's exceptionally irrational.
Personal incredulity is for idiots only.

if you're OP then it sounds like you have what's necessary already to answer your own question. In other words, OP is a faggot. Again.

1.) I'm not OP
2.) Why would you reach a conclusion without explain how you reached that conclusion
3.) Calling someone a faggot isn't an argument
4.) My criticism of your uses of fallacies is legitimate; equating your naive presumptions with facts is baseless and psychotic

there's a region of above average iq that's prone to depression probably

then above that you can just think your way out of it m8

coulda stopped at 1, faggot.

Yeah I'll think my way out of cancer too. Retard.

My theory is based on a million years of group evolution.

Humans (or their ancestors) had to travel to find food and survive. To enhance their odds, they travelled in a group, like buffalo or teens in a mall.

Anyway, there are two sets of genetic predispositions. Walkers and non-walkers. Walkers find food, fuck and fight. Non-walkers take a nap, stop walking, same difference. They get eaten by pursuing predators. This culling appeases the predators.

The walkers genetics, over time, gets turned to non-walkers.

Both gene profiles are successful because they both enhance group survival.

Lazy, sick, old, or depressed people (you will become one of these sooner or later) had the function of enhancing group survival.

The difference in my opinion is the realization of free will. Entropically speaking you have an incurable urge toward equilibrium with your environment (heat death), manifesting in laziness, either in thought, action or biologically. Only by willful pushback can you maintain disequilibrium as the individual. It can't last forever.

point proven

Name calling is what ignorant people do because they don't have an argument.
You're ignorant.

Whistleblowing on irrational psychotic narcissists, delusional egotists, and the blind doxic public still serves a purpose.
The most important purpose any human can ever have.
Presumptions are how many stupid people, like you, choose to live their lives, because other people pick up their slack.
Depression is how normal intelligent people feel when they see problems caused by other people.
It's called having a conscience, but you're not developed enough to know what that is.

i don't have an argument, i just like using words i don't use in public. it's cathartic. nigger.

Then you are a retarded person.
I say this not as an insult but as a public service.
You're immature.

and you're a niggerfaggot with aidscancer who's probably ugly and has a tiny flaccid peepee :^)

work on a psych floor and youll see it all friend.

He's right, you know. If you look deep inside yourself, you'll know it to be true. You are living an unfulfilling life as a moron. It can get better. Just wanted to tell you that. Good luck, buddy.

my mom is too dumb to get depressed; everyone else in my family is suicidal but my mom is just too stupid to concern herself with any of that

the rest of my family is pretty stupid too, but not that stupid and in that way

Claiming less intelligent people are happier is a damn insult.

Might only apply if you're severely retarded. Normal and sub-normal will get depressed like any above average one. Being aware of how stupid and impotent they are as individuals is one of the reasons.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the main reasons why many of them turn to ruinous alcoholism, etc substance abuse, faith and so on to alleviate the pain. There are many ways to give up.

'Being happy for others' gets really old at some point.

Don't worry about it user, "i must be depressed because i'm so goddamn smart that i see the futility others do not" is a popular youth brainlet meme. Just ignore their circlejerk and move on.

no, women can be depressed too

true dat.

Normalfags are emotionally shallow. They literally cannot feel strong emotions. That's why they're easily satisfied with brainless entertainment like music, parties or tv. When a normalfag claims to be "depressed", they mean they struggle to get out of their bed in the morning. That's not real depression. Normalfags don't commit suicide. It takes a lot of intelligence to feel the real depth of negative emotions, and to recognize the futility and meaninglessness of human life.

Read that paragraph again and tell me, do you wanna hit you? Cause I wanna hit you, you pretentious fuck

I think what you are talking about is rooted in two things: the overthinking of actions, and the lack of social suppport.
I believe "dumb people" dont think as much as "intelligent people" on their decisions, so they remain busy, therfore eliminating the chance that they think of anything that would lead to depression.
In addition, "intelligenent people" have interests that are more difficult to "infect" other people with, and so, they have difficulties making deep social bonds with other people, as they have interests that other people find too complicated, or quite simply boring. This is why sometimes, "intelligent people" tend to make certain claims about human nature or other human beings, fueling their depression...

>to clarify, this is not saying that dumb people dont suffer depression

Not user, but...
The majority of people are not intellectuals, inventors, nor creative types.
Most people are actually shallow, simplistic and heavily rely on culture and authority.
They don't think and they barely feel.
Empirical evidence? How about all of human history.
The genes for intellectual and emotional complexity are ultra rare.
Example: How often are people honest or admit to being wrong?
Why can't they process that information?
Because they're barely anything more than trained primates barely scathing by while smoke, drink, sing pop songs and repeat propaganda like parrots.
If you're not aware of this, then you're one them.

this is the most accurate, i think

The clarification should say, that dumb peoples depression is whole different thing, even if the symptoms (atleast outward) are quite the same. Idiots get depressed, becouse they cant comprehend, and qeniuses becouse they can.

Yes, and this is why monkeyposters are so proud of their posts.

how do you explain most blues artists being black then user?