>He ignored this at 30 cents
>He ignored this at 50 cents
>He ignored this at 1 dollar
>You are here
>He will ignore this at 2 dollars when NDAs lift
>He will ignore this at 5 dollars when the first IAOs are announced
>He will ignore this at 10 dollars when the EDGAR SEC listing goes public
>He will ignore this at 20 dollars, when alt.market launches
>He will ignore this at 50 dollars when the IAO token market flourishes and the Interscope Records partnership is announced

Why can't you fuckers EVER do research? I accumulated for months and kept making posts here that I screencapped. Looking forward to rubbing it in.

Other urls found in this thread:

tao.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright you dumb fuck . This won't hit 50$ it might hit 2.5 $ and I'm not buying for 2x gains . Fuck you Gaylord

Heard this at 20 cents.

There are Wall Street hedge funds investing in alt.market. You insulted me at 20 cents and I will make this thread again at 2 dollars.

Why? Because instead of admitting that someone might know more than you and doing just a tiny bit of research you resort to insults and keep chasing overshilled shitcoins.

Shut up and let this fall back to 4k still need my Diamond

I mean I'm still not gonna touch it because it's on that shit exchange

HOW AM i GOING TO BUY THIS? I don't have a C-CEX account and without invitation, you cannot register

People on the discord offering OTC buys from CCEX. I have 2 BTC from strangers waiting to buy XTO from CCEX. That's how huge hype is for people who understand.

>mfw I have multiple diamonds

less than $100K volume, no one wants a music coin.

I do OTC buys with my C-Cex account, if you're interested. I just ask for 20% of tokens.

Ignore this music coin shit. Check out Tai Chi Chain it is literally only available on the Stellar DEX, some of you are ok

>he still thinks it's a music coin

>OP tries to get suckers to FOMO in on his scam coin

m-muh volume!
How predictable, try harder jidf

Newfags have to learn their lesson somehow

>volume $63,814

kys

scam coin

>they are still adamant about not doing research

I'm not telling anyone to fomo in. Noone even can fomo in, because it's on C-CEX.

tao.network/

Go here, join slack and discord. Ask questions. You'll be rewarded.

Veeky Forums doesn't know a good coin when they see it.
I've been buying this shit for so long and even trashed it last time I saw it on here.
PR in 2 days. Now's the time.

Buying now woulnd't even be FOMO. That run from $0.4 to $1? That's nothing. We're looking to a possible $50 easy.

Do you think the "hurr durr scamcoin" brainlets will rethink when they see the alt.market commercials on TV?

Probably. Or probably they'll kill themselves.

of course i like buying shitcoin on even shittier exchanges ...

saw this at 30c checked where to buy lost interest

Nice id, fAG

You sure showed him.

My post didnt show you though, so i will explain it: his id ends with fAG.

Its another episode of op pumps his low volume shitcoin and gets newfriends to fomo into his dump

I understood that the first time. It's still not funny user. You're not funny.

I'm not ignoring it, I just can't get registered on C-CEX because nobody has a fucking invite code and the shitty website doesn't work.

PnD, just look at the volume

>they are still not researching

wow, biz is even dumber than I thought

get on discord, everything is done via otc

tao.network for the link

if you do your research then you will know this coin will be $10 at the very minimum by Q2

Anons will rather scream scam and buy a random other green dildo instead of putting 15 minutes into research that may change their lives.