Exchange when guys I'm going to have a stroke

Exchange when guys I'm going to have a stroke

never, you got rhekt

Pls no I have 65 of these fucks

I wanna buy sub 50$ too

Doubt you can get that mate supply is too low

we'll see, either I get it low or I will stay out

I dont know man but we can either start at 500$ or 50$ if bittrex fags get their zlc before we walletfags can trade it we're fucked

any open below 200 is a steal

I mean btcp not zlc

tomorrow at the latest, zpool prices implies that we will start somewhere between 200-250$

They won’t shitrex faggots wont get it for a month

why the FUCK did i sell my 500 at $100 pre fork FUCKKKKKKKKK THE FUD GOT ME FUCK YOU /BIZ YOU FUCKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

weak hands

I was holding this shit in Bittrex since Christmas at $25. Bittrex not supporting FUDed me and I dropped my bags. Still made good profit but this could have been the one. Fuck.

Stupid faggot

If you're going to make it, you must learn to stick to your decisions and hold.

imo you should buy back some of BTCP if it drops to 150-200$ area. Now you are smarter and you can correct your a bit bad move to better direction.

Jesus I hope it’s around 200 spent £50k on 350 of these cunts.

You dudes just got exit scammed by tradesatoshi

It will be much higher

oh lord what have you done my dude.

156 bucks.

It can easily hit 500$ in the next few months, hodl until it breaks this and you will walk away with a noice profit.

Why did this happen?

because the snapshot took place and there was no longer a reason to hold zcl so the supply shot up while the demand decreased
>dyor

>dyor
I did and looks like Bittrex did one of their "maintenances" again and fucked people over.

completely unrelated to the dump

No it isn't. I've seen that happen to other coins earlier.

k every forking coin that's getting forked into something more desirable will dump upon snapshot

why is zcl still fluctuating? there's literally no reason to buy it anymore even if it continues development. nobody will give a shit about it again.

there are rumors about nodes and another fork