“I'm in love with you," he said quietly

>“I'm in love with you," he said quietly.

>"William," she said.

>"I am," he said. He was staring at her, and she could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.”

For once, the memes were right. Is this not one of the greatest novels about love of all time? Thank you, Veeky Forums, well done. *slow claps*

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/quotes/480596-i-m-in-love-with-you-he-said-quietly-augustus-i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black text ruined what little potential the post had. Commits the dual crime of being unfunny and unnecessary.
Verdict: kill yourself/10

well played OP but you're not gonna hook me

Will it work on any of the pseuds here? Stay tuned to find out

1/10

I give you the 1 point since Williams did write a novel called "Augustus". But that's it.

Source: goodreads.com/quotes/480596-i-m-in-love-with-you-he-said-quietly-augustus-i

Fuck All You Niggas T B H SENPAI

Sounds like something fucking tao lin would say

Very good. Nearly got me.

I didn't enjoy Stoner much at all, but was sure it wasn't that excruciating.

I haven't read Stoner, but it iss on my list. When I read that quote, I almost removed it. Then I found out it's not from Stoner.

What's it from?

I was reading the OP and thinking, "I can't remember this bit, was that to Edith or Driscoll?"

John Greene according to Google.

>didn't enjoy Stoner
What's it like living with autism?

>"William," she said.
Scoff.

>"William--"
>"I am." He was staring at her...

impruvd ur stuff, up

bump t b h

its from the fault in our stars

personally, i like it. i know its not something anyone would ever say, but neither is half the shit in ulysses. but a good paragraph doesn't make a good book

and john green is the quickest way to a girl's heart

Subtle. Very good job.

sooo...

tits?

>"William--"
>"I am." He was staring at her...
scoff

>“I'm in love with you," he said quietly through his halocron transmitter as the Alegrians started to shoot his position as he was holding out.
>"William--" her voice crackled out to static the sound of rain on a porch at home.
>"I am." He was staring at his vibrocon assualt rifle, outdated technology. He knew he would never last as the Alegrians started towards him.

Fixed ur stuff to actually make it cool and interesting

>john green is the quickest way to a girl's heart

he's quite the stud

Shoehorn some dragons in there and finish the book, you're gonna make a million goddamn dollars.

Pathetic.

>"I'm in love with..." he said quietly before looking away.
>"What?"
>"Sorry I thought I..."
>"Excuse me?"
>"Did you see that over there?"
>"See what?"
>"Never-mind. Anyway, where was I... I am." He was staring at her chest.

Are people so opposed to it because it's soppy and cringeworthy or for another reason?

she looks like she gets bullied hard in school

she looks like she just lost the republican primary desu

This just in:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What are some books similar to Stoner?

Inherent Vice.