Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eO63Ih0UAWE
xhamster.com/movies/45363/she_loves_cream_of_wheat.html
quakeroats.com/products/hot-cereals/quick-oats.aspx
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Oven-Toasted-Quick-Oats-42-Oz/10314926
quakeroats.com/products/hot-cereals/instant-oatmeal/original.aspx
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474688412740.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The guy on the Quaker Oats fought to make the good ol' USA independent from the British. I will always eat Quaker Oats. Long live George Washington.

That's John Adams, you reject.

Cream of wheat isn't bad, but oatmeal is better.

Then why is it called "Washington DC" and not "Adams DC"? Seriously, Google this before you start talking to me.

I think COW tastes better but oatmeal is better for you because the grain is ground

opps grain is not ground in oatmeal

Oats.

Farina isn't as nutritious and doesn't have nearly as much fiber (enjoy shitting bricks).

I love both, BUT.....Cream of wheat is the superior fall and winter hot cereal. But here's the thing.....it has to be made WITH lumps. The careful creation of lumps, plus the addition of whole milk and cinnamon sugar, is what takes a bowl of Cream of Wheat from just a bowl of hot porridge to an exquisite delight of smooth, creamy porridge filled with just the right amount of chewy delicious bites.

Oatmeal is everyday porridge. Cream of Wheat is Wind-in-the-Willows Mole's House Tier.

You, you I like.

Cream of wheat until you're like 15 years old, then oatmeal.

>instant oatmeal

quakers were pacifists. they didn't fight at all

Finally someone gets it

We don't have cream of what where I live but quaker oats are disgusting.

Oats. So many options for mixing.
Maple? Banana? Pecans? Classic cinnamon and sugar? Baking into cookies?
Not to mention it's better for you.
Oats are just cereal though so no surprise.
CoW have less complexity to their taste and texture but more complexity in their preparation, why bother?

>why bother

Farina cooks faster than rolled oats and is harder to fuck up and easily salvageable if you do.

Too lumpy? Too runny? Throw in some fruit.

Honestly, if you manage to fuck up cooking oats, you deserve to eat cream of wheat.

>be named after the grandfather of competitive shooters
>pacifists

Fucking retards

You just add hot water to oats or microwave them. Done. How would anyone mess up oats?

youtube.com/watch?v=eO63Ih0UAWE

>he's a man of his word

That looks like burnt apple sauce bro

Not my pic, it's just how Malt O' Meal typically looks like.

Malt O' Meal is farina like Cream of Wheat, except malted. Couldn't find good pics of unmodified cream of wheat.

I bought whole steel cut oats recently and I really want to know one thing: what the fuck? Who has time for this shit?

It's more efficient to cook it in bulk and gradually dole it out to yourself.

Chocolate Malt-o-Meal is objectively the best hot cereal.

Seems like someone doesn't know what Quakers are about.

Easy.

xhamster.com/movies/45363/she_loves_cream_of_wheat.html

I dont trust either of them.
>Black dude with a "son, you are going to get raped" grin
>White dude with a "son, you are going to get raped" grin
Also, quaker costst 2 times as much as some no name store brand, yet their quick oats have the same kind of artificial shit in them as the others. Their peaches and cream uses fucking pieces of apple with artificial peach flavour as "peach pieces".
BTW, why the fuck does instant oatmeal apparantly need to contain all kinds of shit, besides oats? what makes the instant one instant?

>BTW, why the fuck does instant oatmeal apparantly need to contain all kinds of shit, besides oats?

Which variety of quick oats in particular?

>what makes the instant one instant?

They're cut half the size of rolled oats and are rolled thinner.

>Which variety of quick oats in particular?
Quaker, walmarts own brand, and a few more.
With the flavoured ones, I understand why, but even the tasteless one contain stuff like calcium carbonate, guar gum, and all kinds of vitamins and minerals. I just want some oats, but I dont want to bother with more than a kettle in the morning.

I don't see anything out of the ordinary here.

quakeroats.com/products/hot-cereals/quick-oats.aspx (click Nutrition Info)

walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Oven-Toasted-Quick-Oats-42-Oz/10314926

Do you mean the regular ones in a box with other varieties? You probably misread for one of the sugared packets.

Cream = meme
Oats = GOAT

>quakeroats.com/products/hot-cereals/quick-oats.aspx
Those seem OK, but I mean the "just add water" instant ones:
>quakeroats.com/products/hot-cereals/instant-oatmeal/original.aspx
>WHOLE GRAIN ROLLED OATS, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SALT, GUAR GUM, CARAMEL COLOR, REDUCED IRON, VITAMIN A PALMITATE.
Apart from the first ingridient, nothing should be in there, unless I dont understand what makes instant oats instant.

Cream of wheat you say? Cross board post to avoid bans. (NSFW) i.4cdn.org/gif/1474688412740.webm

I believe guar gum is a thickener, the color is so they don't look like shit, and the rest are preservatives. IIRC the packet wrapper is thin, so I suppose they just don't want the food to become perishable due to exposure.

Just buy it canned. There's only 100 cals worth of oats in the packets and you're probably paying more per box than the can.

I get lazy and end up cooking it either too long or not enough. Following the instructions on the container is a big mistake.

>not steel cut oats

sage this is bad bait

Underrated Post

steel cut oats are a shitty meme

I trust the Cream of Wheat guy. He looks subservient and as though he generally enjoys his job.

Oats man will probably shank me and take the deed to my land, displacing my family and forcing them to battle the state for years.

Quaker oats. because it can be used for way more shit.

if I find anything with added sugar in my house I throw it in the trash