BREAK UP FOOD THREAD

Not that anyone here actually has ever had a gf let alone broke up with one, but let's pretend anyway.

What happens to your appetite when you break up? Does food make you feel good and comfy or does it just get you all triggered due to memory, feels and shit?

What's the best feel better break up food?

Protip: this is not a /r9k/tionshit thread so keep the bawwww to a minimum.

Depends, if you're the one doing the breakup you eat like a king for your new found freedom.

If your the one who got dumped, you have zero appetite for a while.

Get broken up with, get angry, lift extra intensely.
That would be what I would do if I ever had a gf and wasn't a lazy fat shit.

So, it wouldn't be what you would do?

A Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, some Hot Fresh Fries, and an Ice Cold CocaCola.

Fast food, probably. Fries, burger, pizza. Assuming I'll be a sad lazy piece of shit for a while if I'm the losing party. Anything fast and easy to eat. Cup noodles.

When my marriage ended, I didn't eat for ten days straight. I just couldn't. I honestly think I lost about 20 pounds and for the first time in my life I just didn't give a fuck.

If you can eat through a breakup, the relationship probably didn't mean that much do you do begin with.

I would just watch and enjoy my copy of lords of the locker room.

You're a woman, right?

People cope differently.

There are people who can't abstain from food for long periods of time. I'm not even a fatass, but I get killer pains when I don't eat. Anyway, thats where the fast and cheap junk/fast foods come in. You realize you need to eat, but feel like shit. You can't commit to an activity because your mind is somewhere. You dont want to cook like a 5 star restaurant chef because you probably dont have the appetite atm, but you do need to eat. So you settle for fast shit foods or whatever. Very good on you if you snapped out of it and didn't go thru that route (instead you hit the gym, ate fruits, whatever)

Yes I was born a female, not a trap or gay.

Or, if you're me, you know a breakup is coming, but just let her have the hassle. That's good eating, too, because you have way more disposable income.

I bet ya would, Ya Jabroni!...

>date girl for four years
>cheats on me twice
>spend the next month trying to salvage any sense of self worth I've got left
>nightmares during the night, a dull throbbing pain through the day
>eventually go to a psych ward because I'm a danger to myself
>notice that I lost like 25 pounds when I leave the ward

Still sad, still have nightmares, but it's been a few years so she's a stranger now. Also I can't not be a pudgy shit because I go to Drinkin' Island every night and smoke weed on the way

Life never really gets better, there are just tiny peaks and valleys

This is sad :(

Well I switched waifus

I lose my appetite and I drown my sorrows in shitty snacks.

Turbo autist here, only had 1 gf/breakup. I became an alcoholic and hardly ate anything. Went from 160lbs to almost 120. (5'11")

It's not happy, let me tell you, it's one of the ugliest stories I have.

Fun epilogue, though:

>don't talk to her for years or even really see her around
>don't have Facebook, just OKC and Tinder
>flip through photos on OKC, see her face
>feel physically ill and fuzzy headed, like a million worms are drilling into my brain
>get over it, mention it to my brother
>"OH YEAH user DUDE SHE HAD LIKE A GOFUNDME TO BRING HER CUBAN HUSBAND OVER BECAUSE OF THE EMBARGO, YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS, WE SAW THAT SHIT"
>"I did not but that's hysterical considering the embargo ended"
>paid it no mind, asked my brother's friend about it just out of curiosity - confirmed married to a Cuban
>is potentially cheating on her Cuban husband

I think that's pretty funny
But I'm still kinda sad

Shit I need to go on a date soon

I don't even know what to say. If I tell you you dodged a bullet it probably won't mean anything but you really did.

> jumped into relationship with foreign guy and married him

She's all over the place.

Go on a date so you can post back and tell us how it went in an epic date restaurant thread :)

When I went through my breakup I didnt eat anything for like 3 days at first. The thought of her being with someone else made me sick to my stomach but on that third day I realized I needed SOMETHING in my stomach so I just made some plain toast and eventually worked up from that

Hey, it's cool, she's totally disgusting and everyone who has seen her within the past year says "she looks like miserable shit" so hey, thanks a lot, but I know.

Also I'd try not to fill Veeky Forums with that hot garbage, why would other Anons give a shit about the katsudon I ate with some girl who thinks I'm a Melvin

Er, everyone here go apeshit over a restaurant date report back thread. It'll be a symbiotic exchange of moral support and vicariously lived experience.

I think you should do it. Really.

I was the one who said we should split and I felt horrible about it. My stomach felt like it as in knots and I only ate cold vegetable soup for a few days.

*was