Payfair

Why haven't you bought PFR yet? Only a few weeks left until the project finishes and the exchange comes out
>Trust node passive income
>Cant afford trust node? Get $250 worth of payfair and buy escrow nodes, which is like a trust node however you need to work a little in order to get monthly income
>Low fees
>Tokens will be valuable as more and more people want nodes
>Dev team actively engages with community and focuses more on building the exchange rather than advertising before it's released
>Running at a small dip ATM

Please don't make me have to remind you when it reaches 25 cents, then 50 cents, and so on. Buy some today and check out their telegram!

dead pump and dump scam coin. devs are gone, roadmap abandoned

Nice fud there, pajeet. Last update was last sunday and another is coming today.

this or Devery?

I love this shitcoin, holding a little over a full node right now and i'm looking forward to seeing the platform release and revamp.

You literally hate money if you don't know AT LEAST $250 worth of PFR.

2 different things. I don't know what devery is, so it's your call

Devery has some pretty serious competition and currently not much to show. PayFair is a first mover and the community is growing fast with launch on the horizon. PFR for the short term, EVE for the mid-long, just my 2 cents. Oh, and PFR has the potential for passive income with its nodes, from what i've seen EVE doesn't provide anything of the sort.

pajeets are trying to dump their bags still, stay away from this shitcoin. nodes dont even exist, they just want to dump on you.

I like this project, but dont expect anything big from them for at least a year
They're still trying to get tier platform together before they make any big market splashes.
If anything, I see this project dropped even lower until Q3

You dumbass have you not been in the telegram.

Gotta love the weak fud, makes pfr look stronger

yeah, I only mentioned because they are very similar in market cap. Haven't used IDEX yet so I'm still deciding which ones to get over there.
that's true, supply chains are everywhere. It's mostly because they were picked by the JD startup accelerator, so that could be a good thing I guess.

I've dumped my 10k node today. Scam coin, I won't regret this shitcoin

He's right. It also reminds me of the minereum scam.

This.

Have fun looking back and seeing this at $1 in April

This will explode faster than these pajeet street shitters on a full stomach of curry. 1$ by end of Apr. Ignore the shittiest fud you've ever read, actually hilarious to see people still grasping at hurr minereum, hurr scam. These plebs will look back a month from now and neck themselves when they turned down a short term 10x staring them in the face. I'm gonna be a millionaire from this once this hits 1$ and start raking in some nice passive income once marketing gets underway.

I'm screenshotting all of you and I will compile it all into a megathread at the end of April.

Let's see who will have the last laugh.

You guys said the same thing about end of Feb back in Jan, then end of Mar back in Feb, now end of Apr here in Mar. I think PFR shills are the most persistent in recent history.

the project isn't even online yet with nodes, this will do 5x at a minimum when the launch is complete. We've already been there at one point anyways, passive income + actual fiat crypto gateway will propel price and volume up organically.

$0.05 eoy
$0.02 eod (end of decade)

These "plebs" won't regret anything. They're invested, and trying to keep the price down with FUD.