Hidden Gem, Listen up

Tai Chi Chain
For those that listen
Easiest 100X you will find
Privacy combined with the Stellar Platform.
Trading now on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange. Only just out, website still under construction. Currently only 3Mill Mcap at $0.003

Find them on their Twitter twitter.com/TaiChiChain

Got some yesterday took longer than I expect (but im a noob)

Same, took me a while to set up a stellar wallet and add it, but the gains will be worth it.

I don't see it on the stellar decentralized exchange

You need to add it, on stellar term you scroll to the bottom and add in this info to add asset. on some others you need to click 'trust'

Asset code: XTCC
issuer id address: GDDFBZGVJ6W6MELF2H4VTO5IRMKI5234GJVTIQNB6RPL5RI5X6K2SFQ5
amount: 1000000000 (1 billion)

Thanks.
Seriously considering investing, but can you shill me a bit more? Why do you believe in it?

Got given 20 for free yesterday, if it goes x100 I'll be happy to accept my $2000 lol

It's the first Privacy based coin working along with Stellar. They have somewhat of a road map even though their site is under construction, 12+ team members. It is a grass roots community driven project and so there's no ICO.

the community is growing every day, Not many are aware this is trade-able right now other than their twitter/reddit and posts on here. Also given that setting up a stellar wallet and adding it the the DEX is hard, it has tons of potential once it picks up and eventually hits a more user friendly and higher volume exchange.

You need to use SDE to pick them up?

I love lumens! Its literally the greaaaaatest coin ever. The fact that their helping starving africans makes me accidentally jizz all over my wifes black boyfriends jockstrap.

let me guess it already 10xed

Bought this shit up

Yes go to stellar.org create a wallet online or download. I used StellarTerm then scroll down on assets and you'll see "add Asset" Enter in -XTCC
-GDDFBZGVJ6W6MELF2H4VTO5IRMKI5234GJVTIQNB6RPL5RI5X6K2SFQ5

then trade XLM to XTCC

Where to see the price/volume?

On SDEX after you added it

What makes you so sure this is going to do well? I had a couple XLM I threw into this and taking a chance.

It's basic Knowledge.
The more people know about something- the more people there are out there that will like the project and invest.

They only have 133 Twittr followers. They are only just starting their marketing. Just one tweet from stellar or one mention from a youtuber and this shit will be SAFE 30Mill MC and that would be a 10X from here.

I'm not saying put your life savings in as it's early on, however this is where you make the multipliers by getting in when it's fractions of a penny and then selling it when all the cucks have finally been shilled enough and it's on binance right infront of them and all they have to do is watch youtube and click a mouse twice.

Fair enough, I did put about 1000 XLM out of my stack so here's hoping, thanks for the heads up

Allright, just bought 25k.
Do they have something other than shitty twitter?
Telegram or something?

They have their website taichichain.org

Even has a roadmap

>taichichain.org
thanks user!

is there anything about the tech anywhere? like how exactly do u make a privacy coin on top of stellar network. if thats possible then awesome but i dont want to buy vaporware