Seriously what amount of TA would have saved your ass from short liquidation? how do you even predict that...

Seriously what amount of TA would have saved your ass from short liquidation? how do you even predict that? Fact is no one have a clue what the next move will be except bots and whales.

It was unironically easy as fuck to predict.
Don't say it's impossible because you're either too new or too retarded to read charts.

This user predicted it, he closed at the exact bottom and went long. Look at his track record, it's insane, he's 40x'ed his deposit in 2 weeks.

Bots don't predict, yes whales will know because they're moving the market. Bitcoin was showing signs of support, but there was consolidation near support which generally indicates continuation of downward movement. It happens to be the occurrence that large buyers decided to pump. No one can predict that sort of human behavior.

Some traders would've bought what they saw as support. Others would've bet on downward continuation, which is generally the safer bet. TA is not for prediction, it's decision making based on past tendencies.

you can't, it's called good R/R. trading isn't about predicting the next move, it's about having a good R/R. everyone loses, but as long as you had a good risk limit, you got stopped out for a minor loss.

Easy just break it down.

For me I was looking at the stock RSI. 1, 2, 3, 4 all showed oversold. It was also supported by the middle Bollinger band and we had like 3 straight doji's so indecision in the market. However we were also in a bearish rectangle and the macd crossed on the 4 hour with downticking histogram. So in my eyes it was a no trade zone because there was too much risk. I waited for us to close above rectangle/resistance and then entered a long. I'm up 10% so not massive, but a safe trade.

whales do it on purpose to liquidate people

Risk management is the ying to TA's yang

Descending triangle this could go up or down.

it was a falling wedge ignore that terrible TA. You guys should follow better people on twitter/trading view.

This shit wasn't unexpected at all. I'm not saying that I can predict the future but bitcoin has looked bullish since its resurgence from the bottom.

It was both. My point was it was about to end a trend so change was obvious. I was betting on up trend since we are bull.

While I may not have the same method (to me that just sounds like buying a breakout), I like that you waited for confirmation, and entered in based on a set-up. That's what TA is about. Not boasting about knowing the future (in hindsight, I might add)

If you werent a newfag to trading and have traded other markets, you know when an obvious short squeeze will happen

Always easy to trade with your mouth and a time machine.
How was this a short squeeze?

You shouldn't have been short lol. I was long half of my position right where your arrow is pointing (the other half was an order waiting to get filled at 10900)

yes retard, they knew people would be shorting at this important resistance line so they pumped the price above it so they would be forced to cover their shorts . This happens at literally every resistance line, its basic price action

Yet people still use that lines as a sell.

this
lurk more, brainlet

Always easy as fuck when you're not betting your money on leverage, show me your leveraged long.

nigga you don't fucking have stops when the volume is thin. you shouldn't have stops in general. that is why you get liquidated. people are ALWAYS stop hunting in crypto. jsut set price alerts. TA can definitely save you from this shit but cant save your stupid ass from a stop hunt,

For the record I did not have a position, just didn't think it would pump this hard.

>how do you even predict that?
you don't predict that
you predict highest price to short from, instead of shorting from the bottom like a retard

in that case you cant do much. requires intuition. What position did you try open?

Knowledge like knowing market behaviour on certain days of the week (like a sunday) for example.