Everyone in this thread is an early adopter. Give yourself a pat on the back - you're going to make it

Everyone in this thread is an early adopter. Give yourself a pat on the back - you're going to make it.

feels good, man

I bought BTC back in 2013, so I guess I am an early adopter.

THIS IS A REAL BEEHIVE OF ACTIVITY HALBERSTRAM

Green ID and dubs confirm we all make it.

Check 'em.

Thanks Allen

oh god OP I just want to make it
please I cant do this wagecuck thing anymore
please hold me and tell me everythings gonna be alright

you'll probably do something stupid and ruin your future.

get some LINK in your life and you will make it

> early adopters

OP is not a moron for once. Also Jared Leto is a criminally underrated actor.

His acting and line delivery in the famous scene was atrocious. Yet on the other hand, American Psycho was Bale's best performance by far. He was acting circles around the rest of the cast, which was ironically the only good thing about the movie.

His best acting in that film is the scene where he calls his lawyer after having a shootout. He cycles through anger, sadness, guilt, manic happiness so seamlessly

get some XRP in your life and you will make it

I agree. The cigar/laundromat scene was pretty great as well.

The Oysters and Nanos are outrageous here tho

thanks for this, seriously

agree about the telephone scene

>tfw I keep thinking about all the times I fucked up with crypto
>didn't try mining btc in 2011 when I found out about it, downloaded a ltc miner in 2013 and never mined, thought eth was some kind of meme at 1 dollar, missed the entirety of 2017

it's hard to think of myself as an early adopter after going through all of that

Delusion

This is a nice thing to say and all but you're not early adopters. I bought BTC at $400, LTC at $4, and ETH at $10.00 and I don't consider myself an early adopter.

Check your 7s, buy Link, and go easy on yourself there bud. It's a Link dip right now, you hit double 7s. Kek is speaking to you, all you have to do is be humble enough to listen.

>Everyone in this thread is an early adopter. Give yourself a pat on the back - you're going to make it.

We're all going to make it bros

except if you're holding LINK, literally the chastity cage of the crypto market.

Not a single one of you is going to make it.

shut your dirty mouth REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is innovator tier.

We shall all make it with the aid of our beloved leader

You are an innovator, but maybe also just a speculator.

You are not dogged enough to have been an innovator, but are early adopter, still in way before the early majority. We are perhaps at the beginning of the late stage of early adopters.

Pats back

>Fuck it, we'll even let the core cucks make it

What if you saw the original bitcoin threads on /b/ and /g/ and paid no attention to them in 2009 and then looked up the price and thought “how is this worth money actual money” and even went so far to download mining software but never went through with it because you couldnt figure out how to set up a wallet?

Should i just off myself? It’s been really hard to live this past year

I unironically saw a book section for cryptocurrency in a bookshop. There was a book explaining blockchain and everything. It was fairly small and at the bottom, also not many people around since that was the economic section overall so unless it's an economic student or enthusiast like myself, not many people will notice it.