What guns are you going to buy with your newfound wealth?

What guns are you going to buy with your newfound wealth?

Other urls found in this thread:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/95604/MAG DE50SR DES EAGLE 50AE SS
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/70254/Ruger 5505 Super Redhawk KSRH-7454 6RD 454CAS 7.5
youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am unironically going to buy a full plate harness based on mid-15th century english style at some point for larping, SCA, HEMA.

>tfw can't own guns in my country

I have a fondness for the P30L. Haven't really considered a long gun yet.

>living in some europoor nogun country

Imma slip my homie J'Metrious bout tree fiddy for one of them ar16s with a 30 caliber magazine clip.

Mosin nagant, AK-12, I also want a nice reliable semi-automatic rifle usable for long range fire.

Probably all the meme guns like a mosin nagant, AR-15, Ruger 10/22, etc. I'm a noob when it comes to guns, have only shot a few glocks at an indoor range once, but if I get the money I'd like to make a collection of sorts and go to a range a few times per week.

You can if you're rich enough

the assault rifle 15 of course

A Ruger Mini 14. It will be my first gun

i won't buy any guns because im not an burger fagg

theres nothing like building your own ar desu. then once you figure out how to you literally only need to buy some lowers and build it out how you want

youre saving up for a mosin?

Good boy let daddy government protect you.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/95604/MAG DE50SR DES EAGLE 50AE SS

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/70254/Ruger 5505 Super Redhawk KSRH-7454 6RD 454CAS 7.5

I like big hand guns. I reload as well, so ammo shouldn't be a problem. If buds took crypto payments I would buy these two pistols immediately.

Famas with autumn camo and fmj

I just bought two Yugo 24/47 mausers today with my crypto gains

im definitely going to get a dillion with an autodrive. but also stay away from buds. theyre absolute shitters

>but also stay away from buds. theyre absolute shitters
all of my purchases from buds have gone perfectly.

I've only bought like 4 guns from them though.

Accuracy International AXMC 338, some kind of 1911 Variant, a compact sized pea shooter (probably a Glock 27) and a custom built light weight 14.5 or 16" AR system.

mg42 and a beach property in southitaly
cant wait to help those poor rapefugees
youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4

Why didn't they shell the enemy defensive positions before doing the beach landing?

consider yourself lucky then. the horror stories ive seen is outrageous

Prolonged bombardment would have given the Germans time to mobilize their panzer divisions that were 50 miles away.

are you retarded? It was a surprise attack.

>being a guncuck

Fuck off

Finish my ar build and probably a meme gun for lols

>being a nogun europoor cuck

>being a nospoon britbong cuck

Even if it was a surprise attack, they could've at least provide some cover fire like from, for example, speed boats with machine guns.

They did. Bunkers are tough.

The burger autism is strong in this thread

I'd like to add a nice long range rifle, either a .338 Lapua or a semi-auto .50BMG, with some really good glass. A suppressed semi-auto .50 with a FLIR scope and some Roufoss rounds would also be sweet. I'd like to have a few different handguns for more concealed carry options. Oh, and a couple title 2 toys, maybe an MP5SD and an M60.

id say .338

One of those M16A4 clones Fabrique National makes. Pretty aesthetic, imo.

Im stuck between a Glock 19, Sig P226 Legion and a CZ P01.

Or just blow some of my fun bucks on a Glock 34 Gen 3 with the John Wick Tacticool attachments for shits and giggles.

M4 with a mil spec CCO. Then another couple of m16a2s and a nice pallet of ammo. For my fortress

nice dubs
>that gun though

>LARP
>SCA
>HEMA

>Not HMB

pussy

fime vepr

I have the ranch rifle variant. Good rifle but the only good mags to buy are the Ruger brand and they're fucking retardedly expensive. All the others FTF, won't seat correctly, rattle around, and some even just fall out.

CZ-SP01 is a great gun, I own one. I like the CZ-75B better if only for looks and balance though.

P226 are great, brother has one which he loves.

Glocks are the nissans of the gun world. They work, but look like shit, and everyone and their mother owns or used to own one and got rid of it because it was boring.

Guns like the one you posted in your image are pic related.

Been wanting for the longest time to finish my AAC .300 build. Just paid for the initial on my tax stamp for the suppressor and upper is done. If I get some more scratch here I'll be swooping up a geissele to drop in the pistol lower I have unfinished along with some of the furniture and a T-1 for the optic.

Basically a clone of a friends rifle and its a fucking dream to shoot and is sized just perfectly. 9" barrel with a noveske nsr that fits flush with the suppressor. just perfect

I need VIP status to carry a gun, but I can have disasembled guns (any kind) with a collector's permit.
I can own aks, mgs, mortairs, if I just remove some component and store it

Looking into ak-47s for a start

HK416 with acog and a HK45 tactical as my sidearm.

Same here except i have bought about 23 from them all good experiences

I live in the USA, sorry I'm not retarded enough to fantasize about shooting a gun that I currently am unable to afford.

LMAO my sides. LARPing nerd virgins buying guns. get a life, find a girl, go travelling. if you really need a gun just kys

None because

It vexes me greatly.

If you don't have a firearm that you're trained and proficient with, you aren't a man, you're a subject.

>tfw noguns country
Assuming I could I would buy a SCAR H, a FNX45 and a M40a5.

this but unironically

Well I already own a glock 19, a a ruger.357 mag revolver and a glock that shoots .45 forget the model because I bought it off my bro in law because he didn’t want it and I was like alright dude he’s a few hundred I’ll take it and never shot it since .45 costs too much. I’m considering getting an AR15 before US goes full autist and tries to ban them

Maybe in burgerland where the free aren't so free.

Man makes the guns

Guns don’t make the man

yes goy the police will surely protect you from a pack of violent niggers breaking into your home at night

patrician's choice

>go travelling

Where do you travel? Do you avoid hotbeds of social unrest? I live in a nice western country in a nice neigbourhood but I've had the pleasure of experiencing a crachead home invasion in broad daylight. It may take years but one day your comfortable world view can be ruined.

You cannot defend yourself. You are the plaything for a prospective tyrant. You are allowed to exist, but you cannot assert that existence. Any American woman has greater actual sovereignty than you do, as a "man". You can try to rationalize your serfdom however you wish, and perhaps that makes the reality of life as a subject less harsh – but it doesn't change anything.

None. Guns are pure evil. You cannot call yourself an intellectual or an intelligent person if you own a firearm in 2018.

The world would be a better place if the government banned guns and let only police officers and military possess them.

Anti gun people are all guns, children or brainwashed by muh media. Just ignore them if American. Guns aren’t going anywhere

soyboy detected

Dutch but I fully support the second amendment.

huh

This.

Notice how it's only fat ugly beta males who care about guns. You will never see a Chad obsessed with muh guns because he doesn't need it.

FNAR's, ak74's, poly tech, P30L, G20... n other stuff.

I'd like to get an smith and wesson m&p 15-22 for plinking and a also legit ar15 .223/5.56. I'd also be interested in a suppressor for a handgun/rifle since I want to pretend i'm james bond. I know it's not "pew pew" silent, but it still seems cool. Oh and tannerite just for the luls.

Used to live in WY... tannerite is pretty fun and they don’t give a shit out there

UNSCHEDULED OFFWORLD ACTIVATION
CLOSE THE IRIS

I looking at a .308 m1

Any other burger anons help me out. If i want a handgun for self defense, is a 9mm or 45 better?

My opinion, 9mm. Why? Higher capacity mag. You can miss more. 9mm will kill the fuck out of a man the same as .45. .45 is more lethal but really if you get hit by either you’re going down if no vest. 9mm is also a shit ton cheaper for practice

nice! yeah i'm in alabama and they don't really give a shit as long as you're not near a major city.

Nice get
I have a sp-01 and it's pretty sweet.
But if you have the cash, get the shadow 2, it's a superior to a sp-01 in every aspect.

Every study has found caliber doesn't matter.
Pick a gun and caliber you can shoot accurately.
Usually .380 beat out other rounds because the low recoil meant shooters got better shots off.

yup- it's amazing that all the pent up nerds need to have guns so they can LARP like they're in 13 hrs of Benghazi but really they're just alone in their room... just them and their guns. what a wasted life anons....

If you all really want guns just get it over with and join the military so some hero can frag your ass while you're out on recon. just a bunch of civilian pussies on this board.

My brother is a Chad and he has tons of guns.
The guns =beta male shit isn't really true.
It's just a smear campaign by the left.

I'm think of buying a cz-75 for my first pistol.
What do you guys think/ any other recommendations?

LA105 Woomera

No thank you. I'll stock up on my soy products you stupid beta cuck.

Cz75 are excellent guns.
Unbeatable ergonomics
Good accuracy
Reasonable prices
Too heavy and big to conceal carry though.
/k/ will also call you a hipster.

Tfw you live in a nice neighborhood in a safe country and have no need for guns.

>nice reliable semi-automatic rifle usable for long range fire

AR-10 my dude. Chambered for .308 or 6.5 CM.

Same with the Beretta 92FS. Slightly less ideal ergonomics, just as highly accurate (muh full metal frame), slightly sexier Italian a e s t h e t i c s.

>couldnt buy guns if he wanted to
Get ready for the swarm of niggers and jihads in 5-10 years user

I don't need guns. Permavirgins think guns are going to protect them from crime, you probably have a small dick. And no DAJOOOSS are not behind this, they just want crazy people like you to not have them.

Also this isn't Veeky Forums related so get off the board.

I like m92s, but cz75 have better triggers stock.
It's actually the reason I didn't buy an M9

Nope.

Unironically this. I was an athlete in college. The guys on my team bonded by performing two group activities: going out to bars/clubs to eat and drink and pick up girls, and going out shooting together.

The Jericho is my next one I think. At this point, it's about collecting, and I wants that one.

>Fuck the government they're corrupt
>only the government can be trusted with guns
meltedbrainofalefty.jpg

Where the fuck are you from? It's obviously not America. You're a fucking moron, and entirely out of touch.

If crypto doesn't pick up it'll be a shotgun to end my pink wojak streak.

Gr8 b8 m8

>DP-12, The sexiest tactical shotgun that has ever been or will ever be

>Wilson EDC X9

>KelTec PMR 30

How did those guys use to take a leak or shit with all that on?

>americlaps buying semiautomatic p90's
try this one instead

In battle? Pooped their pants, and if they had a moment, poured water over themselves. Shit was metal, and still is.

>mfw dreaming for Star Trek society