He doesn't use the best browser

>he doesn't use the best browser

I’m using it now, when do I start getting BAT?

It's shit for desktop but pretty good on mobile.

>Not as good as Chrome
>Only benefits content creators, which 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the planet doesn't give a flying fuck about

Great purchase user. No, I won't buy your bags.

I use Vivaldi+ublock origin, uMatrix and HTTPS everywhere, pretty comfy desu

hands down the best

Everyone should put AT LEAST 5% of their portfolio into BAT. If you miss out on this moon, which is going to be epic, you're going to feel suicidal. I'm serious. BAT right now is like somebody selling twenty dollar bills for 40 cents each.

Don't fuck around on this one.

is it better then google if so how ?

Pajeet...

Google adSense takes 50% and Brave takes 30% of the cut.

Brendan Eich and his team are not SJWs. They won't be arbitrarily censoring.

The Brave browser allows for in-client tracking which eliminates the storage of personal data in a centralized server and also allows for increased advertising capabilities.

It is absolutely better than google. The 1.0 release of Brave is going to be a BIG DEAL.

says the guy who can't do a basic fucking google search

When is that expected?

I tired using it and it was kind of a piece of shit, so I stopped and sold all my BAT

Supposed to be summer 2018 but I am going to be conservative and say Q1 2019.

u think u will regret it some day?

why this pic ?
whats the meaning ?

I don't care about the Bat integration, but is a good browser

no, I only had a few k BAT to begin with. My money is invested in what I consider better projects at this point

Go back to plebbit you normie fucktard

>me on the left

can we get some flags on this board already

I googled it, no date you fucking faggot. The only thing I have a date for is pounding your mother while your faggot father watches from the corner of the room.

BAT's a good idea which will never take off becuase network effects arent and wont ever be in its favor

>no date you fucking faggot.
Exactly, you fucking retard. What were you expecting? Brendan Eich to come into this thread and post the news that everyone is waiting for?

How fucking stupid are you? Fucking Pajeets.

This doesn't make any sense when it is in the best interest of content creators (with millions of fans) to shill BAT.

Why aren't you responding to the other part of my post? Get pissed off, NOW.

i wish it was more like Opera or safari, right now it feels bloated and design sucks.

I thank God every day that I wasn't born a stupid man.

The history is useless. About to switch back to FF because of it.

A falling wedge is simply a downtrend, buying before it breaks is stupid and risky.

>The falling wedge pattern is characterized by a chart pattern which forms when the market makes lower lows and lower highs with a contracting range. When this pattern is found in a downward trend, it is considered a reversal pattern, as the contraction of the range indicates the downtrend is losing steam.

We're in the crypto accumulation phase. I been doing this for a years now and this feels exactly like last year when I bought ETH for $10 and LTC for $4.