Does it taste like how it looks

does it taste like how it looks

Much better than it looks.

i actually thought that was caviar that someone somehow managed to clump it together into a ball with their hands.

Caviar.

you've never had black truffle.

do people on this board literally live in trailers?

i can walk ten blocks in any direction and get a $15 dish with black truffle

it tastes really good but too much can be overwhelming.

i don't get how people say it tastes pungent either, it's a pretty delicate taste

The oils are better.

it looks like her

>$15 dish with """""""""""""""""""""black truffle""""""""""""""""""""""""
ftfy

>i can walk ten blocks in any direction and get a $15 dish with black truffle oil

fixed

Truffle has an unpleasant taste for me, like a cross between garlic powder and mushroom. But to each their own, I adore some foods many people probably find unpleasant.

I've always despised the taste of mushrooms in general. They tend to overpower whatever dish they're in with their pungent flavor.

serious?

i can buy them at the market down the street.

you can get a whole one for $20-40 retail, surely a restaurant can shave off a piece and place it on top of some pasta.

how does this make you feel?

I like them, but some restaurants tend to add too much to your dish which can lead to an overwhelming taste of truffle.

Eating too much of it also makes my heart race.

I love actual mushrooms though that's the crazy thing. I eat them raw, sautéed with spinach for breakfast, stuffed with cheese and bacon and even stewed with game I've hunted. They may be my favourite non-meat item. But truffles? Not a fan.

I've only had it twice, it was very good but I don't think I'd want to pay what it costs to eat it on a regular basis.

looks like white trash food

Tastes like chestnut and dirt.

Yeah, it tastes like a truffle.

fairly accurate, actually..

Raw mushrooms? What the fuck? I can't imagine what it would taste like.

I hope you paid summer truffle prices for those summer truffles.

lol this niggers walking to restaurants while talking down on other's standards of life

Looks like burnt nigger scrotum.

>he doesn't live in the historical centre of his city where the whole area is pedestrian (and bikes) only

it tastes like chocolate fudge

you've never had a raw button mushroom? theyre neat. kind of dry but satisfying wetness as you continue chewing. theyre fluffy and brittle but don't have any crunch,

It's fresh and earthy. Make sure to wash them really well. Raw mushroom is a common component of garden salad in Australia.

Who cares if it's fookin raaaw, human stomach can't process neither raw mushrooms nor cooked ones properly all he same.

>rom rolls over

Rom a cute