Best of Veeky Forums?

Best of Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

old but gold

Is food funny? I don't know you tell me I don't know you tell me I don't know you tell me I don't know you tell me

Isn't that from Veeky Forums though?

He tried releasing a paleo diet book ffor babies recently.

honestly the foodmemes thread that's going is phenomenal

>what happened to the guy who whittled a face into a pear? the thread died.
>he took so long that the pear turned brown and beat him up for his shoes

Wasn't that long ago.

anyone have any replies saved from that old guy who'd post these big walls of texts about random gibberish related to food in these threads. stuff like

>it tastes like , remenbance. long timne ago. maybe on several continents. I personally, dislike a dense thick squASH pie. more like a custard. lighten up. they are already selling egg nog. in licqyuoir stores and food stores. and nothing wrong with that. but ultimkately, you ands you alone will deal with it. . to noght, stricken chicken and dumplinging. the dumplings are canned. and I add a can of vegall. and be carefull. there are some things that canna ( yes that reference, lasartus) short of a miricle )_ try to be nice, and ir you cannot to that, stay home , fang you very much. I shattered a TOOTH YESTERDAY. a back wisdom. fortunately, one of the last I had. have fun, be yourself, and be careful. to any one, I got friends tat work in em wards.... don't party to hearty. ... but have a good time. some how, Ive managed to survive, barely. don't matter if halloween, all souls , day of the dead. shit, um stuff, can get out of control. be careful, ck. thanks

Wow you really nailed the way he wrote.
I miss him.

A woman I know texts and speaks like that, as if she can never finish one thought before segueing to the next.

not Veeky Forums but... food related. And I've never seen it posted on here.

>That thread was 2 years ago
Where does time go?

Fuck I'm sick of this image. Whatever retard mocked it up doesn't know how commas work.

The faggot that thought the last sentence ended at "coconut" ruins any enjoyment I might have gotten out of it.

thats because it isn't funny

>College humor
Leave and stay leave.

kek hahahahaha

lol

recent classic

another fav of mine

oh boy

I remember this. Did user ever follow through?

idk but I would have liked to have been there

I have a cap of that in another style, that's how bad you know it is

I like parentposting

this one always makes me question why I ask questions here when these are your fellow posters

me too

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU

Jesus Christ Mr Oreo

I read a little of that routine to my mother - halfway through she said "SHUT THE FUCK UP WHO WROTE THAT JESUS CHRIST"

here have some gold

mix it up with some kidposting

repice sause?

watch the video jfc

i kinda wanted a website with it on to send to my mum for the banter

does anyone have a cap of that guy cooking live lobster and stomping it with cleats after it got out of the pot?

Damn, I miss old rambling guy. Hope he's fine.

Requesting screen cap of the guy with the 2 1/2 cups of flour or what was it

in the microwave like everything else

just send her the youtube link m8

neat

stop dude

This gets me every time, especially Pier Buddies and Dirt Rockets

>tfw he replied to one of my threads

I have never liked this meme because it's only funny if you're a retard that doesn't know what any of the terms are
>activated almonds
You soak them in water to sprout them.
>cultured vegetables
aka fermented, like kimchi, sauerkraut, etc
>a homemade coconut
a coconut/carob/blueberry/goji/stevia muffin
me oog so bad at reading comprehension
>emu meatballs
it's uncommon but he's fucking Australian, you can buy that shit at the store
>alkalised water
the only legitimate thing you can make fun of because it's fake quack science

HAHA, LOOK EVERYBODY, HE SAID ACTIVATED ALMOND! HAHAHAHAHA!!

>best of Veeky Forums is something stolen from Veeky Forums
Sounds about right.

Back when I worked at a grocery store in the produce section, we kept sales ads from other stores in the back so we could base our prices on the sales ads.

I'd print these out and replace the sales ads with them and my boss would always wonder where the fuck Apple Cabin Foods was because he'd never been there before.

>Defending this hipster shit

Also I live in Australia we don't eat fucking emu you moron. You actually have to go out of your way to source that shit. You can get kangaroo in places but not emu.

Everything on the list is stupid hipster bullshit. Fuck off and eat your activated almonds somewhere else.

found it user

You are my hero

>No one posting the one where user cooks his egg by shooting it with a 9mm

baka it was a scientific breakthrough

you know that feel when you read shit like this and just hope that people like this dont actually exist lol

this always makes me lose my shit

>plug
lmfao christ

he sounds like that schizophrenic cunt who always used post nonsense on /out/, tbqh

Never forget.

I do hope people like this actually exist, my supermarket trips are so boring

>finns
>white

u wot m8

Yeah because it's fucking gay normie tier humor. Thank you. Eat shit and die.

read the thread first

Looking for
>"Italian Soup Guy"
Pt. 1 and 2 if ya'll have it

>eggs in a smoothie

This has always bothered me more than anything else in the image; was he cooking the eggs first? Eating raw egg whites on a daily basis is actually extremely unhealthy.

Man, I miss old rambling guy. The drunker I'd get, the more sense his posts made.

I don't eat anything on that list. I just know what all of it is. Partially because I sprout lentils and make my own kraut.
>actually admitting you live in Aus
Holy shit, fuck off.

Are you talking about Irish Stew Guy?

If so, then here ya go.

pretty sure thats baconrider.
he's an og from /n/.

This is fucking GOLD. I wouldn't be surprised if a talented comedy writer that lurks on Veeky Forums wrote these.

I remember giggling to myself randomly when this pasta pops into my head,

What's wrong with that?

...I don't get it

This guy.

Until you fucking shits drove him off for reasons I never understood.

He would post regular updates.
Tbh that was when I lost respect for most of you here and realized you are overwhelmingly cunts and homos.