IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT GONNA EVEN MOVE ANYMORE???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT GONNA EVEN MOVE ANYMORE???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wait until Huobi competition's over

Dude Kucoin is a ghost town right now. It's amazing how things can change so quickly. Two months ago, Kucoin was exploding. Volume was high and people were unironically saying that Kucoin would surpass Binance one day. DBC was the front runner and went on a three week pump. I miss those days.

>Buy useless coin which depends on thousands of AI startups not owning standard desktop computers
>be surprised no one else wants to buy it
Ahh the Veeky Forums way. Get dunked on retard.

binance listing soon

Aye, I hope that Kucoin will go soon. Such a shit exchange.

DeepBrain Cancer was a meme dude. You weren't suppose to actually buy it and even if you like AI, you go for SingularityNet not this pajeet vapor coin.

It got some shock therapy yesterday and pumped pretty sharply. Word on the CRYPTO STREET is that DBC themselves is buying some tokens up to put on a Korean exchange.

RPX got added to Binance (1st NEO ICO). DBC is the 2nd NEO ICO and will be added soon. Just keep accumulating.

They literally said that so yes. It was pumped by the devs themselves buying some. They are the only ones who have any interest in it.

Just keep speculating

muh AI but on teh blockchains.

you dun goofed

deep poo chain about to dump poo poo soon

DBC and QLC are the best NEO tokens. Why would Binance only add the shittiest? They are going by order of release.

IT HAD SO MANY BUZZWORDS HOW COULD IT NOT BE GOOD!! I KNOW I'M SMART!!!! I'M JUST LAZY THAT'S WHY I'M A LOSER! DBC WILL PROVE HOW SMART I AM!!!!!!!!!

TNC is leaps and bounds the best NEO token.

Yeah nice 3 man team with 2 months experience.

Love these DBC/Huobi memes

pretty sure BrainGangGoodGuy killed himself

he was arrested for diddling his kids with sausage links and crepes

$71MM market cap for a company which has nothing but vaporware in a $12B market. 6% of the entire AI market just for being a cryptocurrency. And you think it should be worth... more?

kek

Kucoin fudder
obvious pajeet shiller
another paid kucoin fudder
New level pajeet spreading fud and shilling a coin a true master pooer