So we had Mac N Cheetos which are discontinued now and replaced with Cheetos Chicken Fries

So we had Mac N Cheetos which are discontinued now and replaced with Cheetos Chicken Fries.

Theres also the Whopperrito. What will BK invent next to disgust us?

Wtf is that real? Chicken Fries Dog?

It's basically just a long, fat chicken nugget, or a fat chicken fry, between buns and barbecue sauce.

Those hotdogs they have look nasty as shit. I bet they'll start serving fast food Spaghetti and Meatballs, just to fuck with everyone. Sending each franchise a big, frozen plastic bag of low-quality, chinese-made spaghetti and meatballs, and then introducing every combination of spaghetti and other items. Get ready for "Spaghetti Poutine", Chicken fries with spaghetti and meatballs slopped on top, drizzled in burger king ranch.

I went to BK for the first time in 8 years, I went inside and ordered a bacon cheese burger and left. I watched the news that night and about 10 minutes after I left the BK, two men walked in and shot all the workers and the 3 people eating inside.

All I could think about is how they should bring back the 90s style chicken tenders.

I have done this myself for a while. Basically just get a good chicken finger, throw it on a toasted hotdog bun with some condiments and it's not half bad. That shit from burger king looks god awful.

Honestly I'm really pissed they immediately discontinued the Mac N Cheetos. Mac N Cheese is such a fattening & expensive dish that doesn't taste that great besides besides good ol nostalgia. So I was happy to get a few bites of Mac N Cheese for a few bucks.

Like literally it was the one dumb idea Burger King had that I would have bought again a few months later. I mean yeah I could go to KFC and get the side but that's if I bothered going to that fucking ripoff.

Mac N Cheetos were a surprisingly comfy food to eat despite the idea of them sounding stupid.

I tried the Cheetos Chicken Fries and they didnt taste cheesy in the slightest or as enjoyable to eat.

I work in marketing for Burger King.

Up next is Flaming Hot Chicken Fries (made with flaming hot cheetos)

And we may or may not be coming out with our version of the McRib.

You know lying user, I would go to burger king over carls jr's if they had real burgers.
Get on that. Thicker patties without getting ripped off for 4 times as much please.

Also don't charge me for leaving things off a burger.

Just like one of my Japanese animes.

All they have to do is release the rodeo dog. That is literally all they have to do and they won't do it.

mcdonalds had spaghetti

They've had mcribs before. Not even that long ago.

i liked them too
the chicken fries are shit

Don't diss yakipan dude, it's actually pretty tasty.

I've always wanted to try one of these desu.

i work at bk. the patties are "real" just frozen. thicker i guess is reasonable but we definitely don't charge for subs. you can even add unrelated veggies for free.

I find it funny that McDonald's keeps trying to improve their image by releasing "high end" foods but keep fucking up, while Burger King is doing the exact opposite and just wallowing in their own trashiness with little success as well. Anyone remember the french fry burger that literally had about 3 fries on it? I feel like that might make a comeback, except it'll be a burger with 2 hash browns for the bun.

no one does it like taco bell though
>release new items that are pretty much things already on the menu, just put together in a different way
>people freak out everytime and hype it up
weed is a powerful thing

This, i never find their other (beef) items taste that different from each other.

I haven't eaten taco bell in 15 years but I applaud them for their ability to keep shitting out all kinds of creations while keeping their prices dirt cheap. Taco bell and Checkers are the last true fast food enterprises IMO.

other than the few issues taco bell has had with their meat sources and shitty lettuce i think they will definitely be one of the last ones standing

Taco bell will with the franchise wars.

I dont mind the Cheetos chicken fries at all.

But good god dont EVER release a fast food hot dog. If your company isnt DEDICATED to hotdogs it just comes off as disgusting.

>but we definitely don't charge for subs.
>you can even add unrelated veggies for free.
You definitely don't discount me for leaving things off my burger.

sonic is kind of good though

>yfw the european caliphate merges with pizza hut

Holy shit did that really happen? Do you have the news report?