I just discovered this shit. Holy fuck Americans this is so tasty, help me, I am turning into fatass...

I just discovered this shit. Holy fuck Americans this is so tasty, help me, I am turning into fatass. I just dip banana in it and eat whole jar. It's fucking drug shit. I am from Eastern Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter,_banana_and_bacon_sandwich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf
youtube.com/watch?v=MAIvJF16TKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get an organic version and not the big brand shit. It doesn't have as much sugar so you don't binge eat it.

Crunchy a best.

Eat it with grape jelly.

You've seen the light OP

Peanut butter loves you very much

how the fuck do you dick a banana into peanutbutter without smashing it up? are you fucken dipping a closed banana into the jar and eating the peel and all.

This. It's practically peanut frosting.

Haha, I remember my first jar of p butt. Welcome to the club, my dirty foreigner friend.

>tfw toasted PB sammich
aw shit its passed midnight but I might have to make one now

Toppest of tastes OP

>organic
You mean natural right?
You're right on that one. Used to binge on the normal PB but bought my first "natural" (claims to be 100% ground peanuts with no sugar, salt or oil added) and it's harder to eat as much.

you get a knife of peanut butter and smear it off onto the banana by running it along the length of it as you pull the knife down, and then very carefully take big globby bites of the peanut buttered banana.

op, try a peanut-butter-banana sandwich. slice the banana super thin use really soft bread.

Oh man, toasting it takes it up like 10 levels.

Almond butter is better.

>Crunchy a best.

>I just discovered peanut butter

somalian or something?

I love the general consesus of this thread.

Also kraft master race

(Excluding your local farmers pure organic natural biological sun dried gmo free no whaleblubber bugdust filled peanut butter)

Both don't mean shit. Everything is natural. Just get something with less sugar and more peanuts, that's it.

Love the stuff and use it instead of butter. Just make sure you buy the one with no added oil, salt or sugar.

It's not very common in most of Europe. The people who do eat it, do it because they saw it on american television. I personally don't like it at all even though I like peanuts and other nut based spreads.

Put it on some chocolate, OP.

>do it because they saw it on american television
why do I get the feeling this isn't exclusive to peanut butter

>Holy fuck Americans this is so tasty, help me, I am turning into fatass.
Why are you asking for help from Americans?
Peanut butter was invented by the Aztecs (Mexico).

>help me, I am turning into fatass.
Oh, now I see..

it's nice to know we can be faggots about everything else, but agree peanut butter is the fucking bomb

Organic ones taste like a block of wood - no thanks.

no

i don't understand peanut butter and almond milk

none of those things are in them when i eat them

"Natural" just means it doesn't have hydrogenated soybean oil aka trans fats which do not exist in nature

It's a perfectly reasonable descriptor for a seriously different product that you have to stir every time before you use it

>tfw my Vietnamese mom used to spread it on bread, toast it, and then sprinkle a little bit of sugar on it when I was a kid

Yes

Yeah, and there's not even that much sugar in the regular stuff. 3g per serving is nothing.

she toasted bread that had peanut butter on it?

Make toast. spread some butter on it, then put on peanut butter.

Optional: also add jelly/jam of your choice

Hello I have tried to replace butter with peanut butter in my daily cooking but I am having the damndest time cooking this steak

Do yourself a favor and make a peanut butter and pickle sandwich.
Thank me later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter,_banana_and_bacon_sandwich

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf

Also good is a simple grilled peanut butter and jelly (or jam) sandwich. Butter the outside and toast in a skillet. Use of bananas or other fruit is acceptable. Shit also pairs well with Apples and carrots. Be careful.

>p butt
Virgin who has yet to pee in a grill's butt detected

Yeah, I enjoyed warm peanut butter as a kid. Try it man, you won't look back.

I enjoy toast with peanut butter on it too but putting it on the raw bread before toasting it seems like it would make a mess of your toaster

Oh, she used a small toaster oven.

sometimes

>year of our Lord 2016
>not eating toast with thicc peanut butter and sliced red onion
Sure hope you guys shiggy

incorrect,

best PB has two ingredients
>peanuts
>salt
It is the most American thing possible

I don't understand the bacon part. I've never tried it but I feel like that would be perfect without the bacon, adding meat to that just seems weird.

>help me
Chocolate peanut butter is a thing.
Along with hazelnut butter (nutella).

Also cookie dough, honey, and many many other flavors.
Cashew butter is 10/10 as well.

>I am from Eastern Europe.
First things first. Learn financial responsibility, don't be a euro-nigger.

>I just dip banana in it and eat whole jar.
What you want to do is make oatmeal peanut butter cookies.
Or toasted peanut butter sandwiches, takes it to a whole other level.

>I am turning into fatass.
>It's fucking drug shit.
Only buy one jar every 2-3 weeks. If you can't control yourself with it around, then limit how often it is around.

Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter. He was one of the greatest inventors in American history, discovering over 300 hundred uses for peanuts including chili sauce, shampoo, shaving cream and glue. He was a pioneer in the agricultural world and many refer to him as father of the peanut industry. His innovations also increased the legume’s popularity and made peanuts a staple in the American diet.

The earliest reference to peanut butter can be traced back to the Ancient Incas and the Aztecs who ground roasted peanuts into a paste. However, modern peanut butter, its process of production and the equipment used to make it, can be credited to at least three inventors.

In 1884 Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Canada patented peanut paste, the finished product from milling roasted peanuts between two heated surfaces. In 1895 Dr. John Harvey Kellogg (the creator of Kellogg’s cereal) patented a process for creating peanut butter from raw peanuts. He marketed it as a nutritious protein substitute for people who could hardly chew on solid food. In 1903, Dr. Ambrose Straub of St. Louis, Missouri, patented a peanut-butter-making machine.

The rest, as they say, is history, and there are a variety of peanut butter flavors to choose from and you can use it in recipes from savory to sweet, like Nutty Thai Chicken Slow Cooker Dinner, Peanut Powered Breakfast Cookies and Peanut and Chocolate Cherry Smoothies.

While George Washington Carver didn’t invent peanut butter, his work—along with that of peanut butter innovators Edson, Kellogg and Straub—helped establish peanut butter as the nutritious staple ingredient found in 94 percent of American households today. Enjoy your banana.

This.

Make toast. Then smear PB on it while still hot. Yum.

Love PB and Jelly sammitches with a tall cold glass of milk. Whole milk. Not that gay ass skim shit. Fucking awesomeness.

You eurofags like that nutella shit don't you?

>He was one of the greatest inventors in American history
Beyond rude. He isn't even in the top 10,000.

>He was one of the greatest inventors in American history, discovering over 300 hundred uses for peanuts including chili sauce, shampoo, shaving cream and glue.
He is a meme inventor that gets absurdly more focus and praise because he is a negro.
He discovered/popularized uses for peanuts, he didn't invent anything.

No one invented penicillin.
No one invented jerky.
No one invented apple sauce.
No one invented DNA.
Discoveries are not inventions.

>While George Washington Carver didn’t invent peanut butter, his work—along with that of peanut butter innovators like Edson, Kellogg and Straub—helped establish peanut butter.
Pretty much this.

How many fucking Aztecs do you know personally? (I thought so).

I think I hear your mom calling you..........

It's like being part indian (non-loo kind), anyone can claim it.

If you truly want to taste american freedom, smear some on a honey bun and toast that bitch till its warm and fluffy.

do you enjoy mucous

Just make your own. It costs literally peanuts and it gives a better texture.

I'm fucking dying.

But seriously fellow eastern euro, try it with pita bread fried and you will die even faster.

>le bacon strip bacon strip bacon strip

XDD

Melt some in the microwave and pour it on some ice cream. It is delicious and you will never recover

I don't know...

Don't tell someone in Europe to try it with grape jelly, they don't have that over there; you're serving done poor European on a wild goose chase.

Aztecs became Mexicans, user.
How many fucking toes can you see if you look down? (i thought so)

You want the good shit OP?
Make some rice crispy treats. But not the bullshit marshmallow ones, the peanut butter kind.

I forget the exact proportions but basically you melt a bunch of corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter, then mix in a bunch of rice crispies. Then let it cool and cut it into squares. Shit is so cash.

I think it's 1:1:1 corn syrup, sugar, peanut butter, then however much rice crisps it takes.

Elvis was such a memer.

Raspberry>grape

Also I just tried a pb and avocado sandwich, was alright.

Nutella-peanut butter sandwiches are the bomb.

Mestizos are the fucking sexiest people on the planet, no joke, wish I lived in America.

OP it's seriously good with nearly everything

cinnamon
honey
chocolate
nutella
many fruits, especially banana and apple
celery
oats
raisins
over ice cream
in cookies
delicious.

it's simple to make too, along with most other nut butters. you just need a blender or a food processor. you heat the nuts you want to blend, then blend them until you have butter (add salt to taste).

welcome to the peanut club my friend

>Sweet-savory combo is weird

You been living under a rock or something?

You'll get bored of it eventually. One better way to stop craving it is to OD on it completely so that even a whiff of pb is going to make you feel nauseous

tried it once and it was just dry

Fucking lies. I've been addicted to PB since a child. From K-12 I calculate I ate around 2500-3000 peanut butter sandwiches. Nowadays I just eat it off a spoon, and there have been times where I've eaten it and gotten sick of it, but a week later the cravings return and I can eat tons of it again. I've been eating the natural versions for a while now but that only makes me want it more because it tastes better.

>American
Are you even trying?
This is the real good shit right here.

>my peanuts and salt are better than your peanuts and salt

This is how silly you sound.

xD god please

Peanuts and salt is okay.
Sugar and grease with a little bit of actual peanut butter in it is not.

Most American supermarkets sell normal peanut butter these days, so the "Amerilard" argument doesn't really hold up. The only people that eat the sugar processed crap is flyovers and people the actually prefer it for some reason.

Huh.
Wish you guys would export more of the good stuff then.

Yes we do.

Break into the US Base regulary to steal PB & J.

Actually by law, peanut butter (not light/whipped) has to be around 90 or 95 percent peanuts.

You have only just begun your journey.

Pic related - a whole new world beckoning for you to explore

I'm glad I never went down the rabbit hole of flavored peanut butters. I have a hard enough time controlling how much I eat of the normal stuff.

I only ever go with chocolate, are maple or honey good?

Yes. Honey is great. Also White Chocolate Wonderful is basically sin in a jar, as is the cinnamon raisin.

do other countries eat regular peanuts? Or is peanut butter the only unusual thing?

Nobody here eats peanut butter, the only one I can find is 5€ for like 500 grams

Put some on your dick and show it to a dog.

I mean desu Bacon isn't really meat as much as it is salt and fat. You don't get any "meat" flavour with bacon.

I thought Elvis liked peanut butter and banana, not bacon.

This company makes some fucking based PB. All of the ones I've tried have been delicious.

Never had the maple one, or the spicy one. I imagine the maple would be great on waffles/pancakes. The spicy one would be awesome for making a curry. Anyone had these?

Yes, Elvis' favorite version was a pan-grilled peanut butter, bacon and banana sandwich, I believe. The sandwich in that webm is a "Fool's Gold Loaf". He probably ate those, too.

One thing I enjoy doing with peanut butter is mixing a spoonful into breakfast oatmeal. That slightly sweet, slightly salty addition is great and provides extra protein.

youtube.com/watch?v=MAIvJF16TKw

People in foreign countries insist that the police read them their rights, because they saw it on American procedurals. Media does very weird things to people.

The Fools' Gold Loaf was basically what killed Elvis. He 'switched' to this near the end of his life.

PB and honey is maybe the best combination.

Might make this but I wonder if the mashed bananas would be unappealing.

Good god he'd eat entire loaves of that?

As a Texan...this is a terrible opinion. The reality is actually pretty gross.

Hahaha put it on your balls amid you has dog