I'm an In n out janitor. Ask me anything

I'm an In n out janitor. Ask me anything.

What is it about your job that makes you think it's interesting enough to warrant an AMA?

why does the cheese have like no flavor and shit texture? it's pretty much the only bad thing about innnnout

What is a hamburger all about? They keep saying that in the commercials, but never say what IT is.

It got you to ask me a question
Cheese is regular processed cheese, like the craft shit. Tastes real bad when cold and on its own. They use it because it melts nicely and acts as a melty carrier of other delicious things, like avalanches of grilled onions, spread, meats juices, etc.
A hamburger is most delicious when all the veggies are sliced fresh in the store within hours of when you bite into the burger. The old style bun absorbs meat juices and spread that collect in the burger wrapper, creating an explosive and flavorful last bite that has everything because the ingredients were stacked carefully by somebody that cares about spreading them out right.

Do you get any free food

yea associates there get a free burger and fries a day for the free meal. most fast food places should do this, though doesn't McDonald's just do a 25% discount while paying its workers less?

I meant more like you can eat the food that goes pass it's allowable time and is suppose to be disposed of or whatever happens. Like the stuff that lays under the lamps

Do you mean kitchen waste like cancelled burgers or mistakes? I think they either throw them away and count them as waste, or try to make it into a volunteer's employee meal if they're about to go on lunch in say 5 minutes or so. As far as lamps go, they don't have lamps. Fries are held in a lampless basket and thrown away when old. Since we all eat tons of hot fries in the form of free meals and "test" batches, it makes no sense to eat anything that's been laying anywhere for any amount of time.

describe the bloodiest tampon you've found in those metal bins by the toilet?

that's the cleanup lady's job. She does dining room and bathrooms. I clean friers, scrub floors, scrub drive lane, put away delivery. I have gotten unexplained erections while cleaning the female bathrooms in another job though. I think it's because of all the pheromones from all the boob sweat. I'm not a weirdo who's into that, but I admit that the involuntary erection happened as a result of scents alone.

how big is your cock? pics?

How do you feel about vegans wanting a veggie burger?

Why are the shakes so incredibly sweet? I can't get through half of one without wanting to vomit.

Context on the OP image?
I doubt the chefs will deep fry a burger for you.

when were you planning on killing yourself

the "chefs" you say?

its some dumb food blogs Instagram (4kIpErCe0R for the video)

Do you ever see someone eat a big in n out meal and then wonder "man I would be so full after that, I can't believe that was their lunch"

why is whataburger better?

God damn I haven't had In-N-Out in 6 years.

COME TO THE FUCKING MIDWEST FUCK