Is he /our/ guy?

Is he /our/ guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZPkIPfnzqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, some tatted up moron tryhard wannabe is not our guy.

Our guy is Jack

pretty cool guy. annoys the shit out of me how big of a mess that fucker can make though.

one of those guys that throws shit together somewhat carelessly out of curiosity and it probably ends up being awesome most of the time. seems to look at cooking like it's not a big deal at all which I appreciate, lack of technique I guess kinda gets under my skin sometimes though tee bee aytch pham

Love him, man...

>Our guy is Jack
you wash your dirty whore mouth out right now

No he's fucking reddit.

i have five guys

haha xd

I can actually appreciate Matty because even though he has that persona, he can be a guy that truly loves cooking, and works hard for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZPkIPfnzqs

He is basically jack tier, so, yes.

blerghh

>In 2006, Matheson was hired at La Palette, the Kensington Market bistro (since moved to Queen West) that was the nucleus of the restaurant industry party scene at the time. “It was Kitchen Confidential every day,” says Matheson, referring to Anthony Bourdain’s bestselling tell-all that laid bare the sex, drugs and everything else that goes on behind the scenes in the restaurant industry. Matheson would wake up around 11 a.m., get to work at noon and crack his first beer a few minutes later. The staff downed shots of cooking brandy before first service, between seatings and after close. A typical night for Matheson entailed a couple of grams of coke, 10 to 15 beers and lots of whiskey. He also frequently ate mushrooms, took MDMA, dropped acid and indulged in pretty much anything else he could get his hands on. The goal, he says, was to get as fucked up as possible.

This guy is a piece of shit with glitter on it. He will die by his 50s and his kid will grow up in Toronto *belch*

Is he /our/ guy?

kys

>"Dude! This recipe is fucking badas! It will get you laid!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO!"

I kind of hate fucking after eating a shit ton of lasagne though, I feel too bloated and less mobile

he had a heart attack i believe at the age of 29

I like a couple of his recipes but he yells at the camera like a dumb faggot too much

his burgers trigger me, you can't even eat them properly

thick patties are a meme

KYS