Can a team of surgeons safely create a human centipede?

Can a team of surgeons safely create a human centipede?

What would be the medical complications besides the gag reflex, stitches, suffocation, and bacteria?

you can not survive by eating poop. The 2nd guy would die almost immediately, same with all the rest

sure you can, how long is unknown but many organisms eat their fecal matter.

Organisms that re optimized for doing that. Human faecal matter has very little nutritional value

humans aren't any organism. They're human.

Many organisms can fly, why don't you go jump off a tall building?

Can feces have nutritious value somehow?

Yes of course, any undigested matter plus any digestable matter (such as dead blood cells) that we dump into it. rabbits get a lot of their nutrition from their own crap because the grass they eat needs to be digested multiple times to extract the nutritional value

what could mouth A be fed so that B and C get appropriate amounts of nutrition? How many parts can there be until the nutrition doesn't matter?

An interesting question. Possibly a very high volume of sugary water laced with excessive amounts of vitamins. I suspect that feeding person A a diet that would allow their faeces to sustain person b and c and be bad for person a though.

well, without looking for optimal health, they could still survive for years on end with such a diet right?

Of course. Didn't you know the Human Centipede films were the most medically accurate horror films ever made?

Eh...kinda. I'm only in med-school, but from what I saw, I'm pretty sure they would be bled out to death from gagging and such from the mouth's rejection of the feces. The staples would tear

Honestly I have no idea. I suspect person c would die regardless of what you do, while keeping a and both alive seems plausible though probably not sustainable

Anybody want to have a Veeky Forums meetup?

I think the best way ofkeeping the centipede healthy, is connecting the blood vessels.

Mengele tried it, and it failed because of the gangrene, but we can evade that with modern medicine.

depends, we need a lot of general info for that. Where can I view results or notes on Mengele's experiment?

You can't, because muh ethics. We only know the stuff they made because people that had contact with the notes said it. They made important experiments, but the cancerous scientific community censored it by using excuses like it wasn't cientific enough.

Nazi Germany was the most advanced technologic country in that time, but the experiments of the best doctors of the reich isn't good enough? Excuse me, but that's a big load of bullshit.

That's really frustrating. Are there at least similar experimental results that I can observe? Genuinely curious. Or any experiments related to combining people's body parts really

{sauce needed}

Methinks you just made that up because youthinks its true but you have nothing to back it up.

I don't have a single idea. After WWII they banned this kind of experiments, so my guess is that you'll not find that stuff anywhere on internet. If there is, you should look up at the .onion repositories of digital books, since I only messed around those sites once, and since nothing at that given time catched my attention, I can't give you any tips.

>>After WWII they banned this kind of experiments,

no and no. they secretly proceeded, with the same doctores. but not in usa, where it obv would have been illegal and hard to hide.
they did it in germany. also mkultra was founded in germany postwar.

not really, there's a little chance that it would be a successful experiment, considering the scaring time and the uncontrolled body movements, the bodies would end up separating, plus the suffocating feeling by covering the mouth would lead them to panic attacks where the individual can stand up. In a case where we successfully united them by completely sedating the person, they still are in a big chance of dying from dehydration, intoxication with methanol gas and infection, the individuals will last only a few days until they start getting sick and dying.

mengele was a psychopathic hack and spent most of his time in the concentration camp torturing people to death
his "experiments" not being scientific enough isn't an excuse, it's a fact

Could there be a "dog" centipede? Or other mammals? What animal would be best for creating a similar concept

I think in that case person a would no longer have bowl movements, due to the liquid only diet. Also I think excess vitamins are filtered out and released in urine.

They were pretty helpful actually