It's official. Bitcoin is now going up in value forever. 0 point in selling anymore whales are losing control

It's official. Bitcoin is now going up in value forever. 0 point in selling anymore whales are losing control.

Sit back and let the bots work. Automstio is wonderful.

Sideways market for 2 years.

Can't tell if I should put it all in eth or BTC.

btc pump -> eth pump -> tether pump
repeat

Forever if the whales can't resist shitting in the mouths of every new dollar. They're disenfranchising demographic after demographic. The only time they collectively broke trend was when Binance went down and their wealth couldn't Tether out on schedule.

It's like they fail to realize that everything is in place for a golden bull run ponzi.

Thanks user.. where do alts fit in?

why would whales want to keep the price down?

usually one alt always leads the charge. Last time it was LTC. The time before that it was bitcoin cash. Traditionally it is ETH.

Because they went short. You can see they got liquidated.

BTC pump > ETH > top 15 > top 100 > random obscure shit.

Eth had a Death Cross recently

this guy has it figured out. my brother.

Every time threads like this pop up you know its about to drop. HAHAHAHA

Pack your lunch son.

LAST TIME TO BUY BEFORE PERMA 15K

BTC will NEVER drop below 11k again

Help me understand this, are alts coin still coupled to BTC bull bear or eth? What's the correlation? How about tether, when should you move coins to them and why?

BTC WILL NEVER DROP AT ALL AGAIN

> can you feel it

its a fucking Sunday yet just dollars away from breaking previous resistence.

Last chance before monday liquidity and volume

get into BTC. stagger your entry into alts after they have done their immense bleed. Tether calls are impossible atm. need to consult TA regularly.

Wonder where this new money is coming from. Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan? This bullrun to 100k is going to be a wild one.

Only in since December, and alts have only been around for 1 big bull run so I'm just gonna hold my alts through this because let's be honest, nobody knows how a BTC bull run is going to affect alts. If BTC goes 100% i feel like good alts can go 1000%

desu alts are at most gonna fall 1/5 in value to usd

Just for shitcoins or does that include coins with products to show and being used in Q1/Q2?

BIG IF TRUE

Req tier coins.

BTC will unironically never drop below $5k again

meh, alts will pump hard eventually. might take months, but whatever.

This but ironically

Does this always happen? Meaning, BTC rises in value, then alts follow? Right now is a good time to accumulate good alts then right?

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

Sometimes BTC goes on a rampage and fucks alts up for months.

Seems like a good time to accumulate good alts then, I plan to hold for at least 2 years anyways.

you're making too much sense, get the fuck off my board.

My inner core gut feeling is saying BTC RAMPAGE coming this month... Then eth pump... then alts

it's like you faggots forgot that every single shitcoin 10x in december... i won't happen again anytime soon, sorry you can't make 1M of your 100 bucks investment, that's not how it works

only after the market fully recovers and bitcoin is well over 20k, that's when you should be expect some interesting altcoins movement