How do you guys react when shit like this happens? Do you bother answering? Do you just do a 360 and walk away?

How do you guys react when shit like this happens? Do you bother answering? Do you just do a 360 and walk away?

I get supertriggered all the time pls send help

Fuck off retard

>2016
>dividing by zero

>0/0 = 2

>How do you guys react when shit like this happens? Do you bother answering? Do you just do a 360 and walk away?
>I get supertriggered all the time pls send help
Please kill yourself.

So when taking limits, why do indeterminate forms exist though? Is this a flaw in our formalization of the calculus?

On the internet I always 360 and walk away,

Irl I do the same unless there is some retard who obviously doesn't know what they're talking about trying to "correct" everyone else (like the guy in your picture), In such cases I will point out that they're all wrong.

Nothing pisses me off more than people who don't know what they're talking about trying to show off.

It's a flaw in your understanding of calculus or the word "indeterminate."

Care to explain?

>11k likes

>360 and walk away

Yeah, looks like you're not much different to those fags. Go back to primary school and draw a circle. 360 degrees, rings any bell?

T-two pi, senpai

In radians, onee-chan

this is 9gag's target audience

>360 and walk away

sik b8

Yes.
You are retarded

ni pi senpai?

it's a meme bruvs

>You are retarded

Well maybe.

To better phrase my question: if you have a cauchy sequence {x_n} (of real numbers) that converges to x, and another cauchy sequence {y_n} that converges at the same rate* to y, how can you characterize the cauchy sequence {x_n/y_n}. It seems that often (most?) of the time the limit will be x/y? When will it not be x/y? This can happen for example when x=y=0. Why does this happen?

* I'm not sure exactly how to formalize this idea either, or whether the speed of convergence actually makes a difference.

Mean to type

>how can you characterize the sequence {x_n/y_n}

Obviously it might not even be cauchy

This.
The same fallacy is shown in Spivak's Calculus book in the very first chapter about nubmer analysis.

he specifically said walk away. It wouldn't matter what direction he was facing.

Only on fucking Veeky Forums

I am absolutely euphoric right now my dude

Or /b/...6 years ago

I literally block absolutely all of this and the people that respond to it whenever shit like this shows up in a feed.

>mfw people are getting triggered over the "360 and walk away" meme

Holy shit

it's a joke / meme, r u OK?