Why does american beer taste like watered down piss?

why does american beer taste like watered down piss?

Other urls found in this thread:

brewersassociation.org/directories/breweries/?term=California&searchby=statename
youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does european beer taste like watered up piss?

we all know that's not true.

t. A true American

Why don't you try some craft beer?

Why does it seem like Americans are the only ones that don't drink piss, water it down, drink that, then compare other country's beers to it?

We have many beers. We only send your shit country our shittiest beers. brewersassociation.org/directories/breweries/?term=California&searchby=statename

oh boy here we fucking go again

budweiser is GOAT slammable beer.. if i wanna drink ten beers, i want them to be budweisers.

it's meant to be consumed as cold as possible and outdoors

>he doesn't know what a pilsner is
kek

>microbreweries

If I wanted drinkable beer for $10-$20 a pint I'd just drink whiskey all the time, the same shit your hopster microbrewers learned to make in the past 5 years has been available all over Europe for centuries for a fraction of the price. I can go into any store and get good beer for 1-2 Yuro fun coupons any day.

This is really low effort. I know you can do better.

yeungling for me

Are you following me?

>has been available all over Europe for centuries for a fraction of the price
Do Europeans actually believe this?
>$10-$20 a pint
Also, what the fuck? Do you seriously think good beer is that expensive?

In europe too, don't worry
That doesn't mean that in europe we drink watered beer.
In Poland for example craftbeers are getting stronger day by day.
You can't even drink a fucking cheap beer without laughing at you. (Not watered beer but cheap)

Beg pardon?

meanwhile, drinking 10% cascadian dark ale

your post is bad and you should feel bad

Don't know about the other user's claim about all over Europe, but I was buying Duvel in half liter cans from a corner store at two in the morning for 1.50 yuro (like US$1.70) while I was working in Belgium.

And they would have at least half a dozen other good beers for marginally more, as well as spirits and decent wine.

In a corner store.

US literally cannot compete.

I really do not think Belgium is close to being typical for Europe

You can get good beer at every corner store in Oregon

0/10

Pliny's overrated

>why does american beer taste like watered down piss?
You clearly have never tasted Beck's Dark

To expand on that, you can get $7-8 6 packs of all sorts of pretty good beer at pretty much any grocery store or gas station in America, the idea that craft beer is absurdly expensive and hard to find is ridiculous

Is it ok to drink beer while taking anti-depressants?

>anyone caring about anything
Come on guys, it's like you still have a reason to live. Get over it.

I dunno bruh. If i want to drink 10 of anything then it is usually something that actually tastes good.

Australian beer tastes like unwatered down piss.

Hamburg has weisbier in corner shops at .89 euro for a half liter. Per bottle, not case price, no discount

Ok so you pay more for less beer of a lesser quality. Which was exactly what I said.

Why even post?

>lesser quality
lolwut

Bump.

We are so many beers in Euro land primarily sold by the bottle?
I was in England and Ireland recently and all most of the decent beer was primarily sold by the bottle and very overpriced compared to what it would be in America

>drinking (((domestic))) beers
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Can you hear the sound of incoming mobility scooters and chants of "MUH MICROBREWERIES"?

everyone already knows american craft breweries make almost all of the worlds best beer, this thread was obviously about the macro beer

>American thinks any of his beer compares to the lowest European beer

:^)

Beer in general taste like watered down piss. Don't understand how people get addicted to that liquid shit.

and there are probably another 1000 or so since this map was made

Prohibition decimated hundreds of breweries, then anyone who cared for beer left to fight in wars.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

Beer is shit. Just drink water.

>pretty good beer
>competing with actually excellent beer which has a balanced flavour profile and sense of refinement which extends beyond 'more hops'

why are Europeans so obsessed with us?

lol what?

>American beers can't be excellent
>All of them are IPAs
Where do you people even come up with this stuff?

As for pricing and availability, I find good beer pretty easily at okay prices. My local place has Old Rasputin for $2 a bottle, which is reasonable for an excellent 9% beer. Same with other great beers.

You are Europeans, you just shifted country.

>he's too poor to afford good American beer

The UK and scandinavia are an exception due to much higher tax.

I mean do europeans usually just go fill a basket with loose bottles? How come so few are sold in 6 or 12 packs besides the shit tier stuff?

I, for one, think all beer tastes like awful, sour carbonated water

t. college student who somehow still hasnt acquired taste in alcohol

I find that the banquet beer is superior to its' European equivalent.

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread