>get it
>because i have to carry a bunch of weenies

>any telltale game

world of warcraft
>because it's disgusting and i hate it
>but i can't stop stuffing my face

dont even need to say the games name.

>VTMB

How is shells and cheese Super Mario Bros 3?

>Monopoly

Sonic

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Think about what you just said. Repeat.

Dwarf Fortress:

I can totally appreciate that you put a lot of time and work and ridiculous amounts of math into making something incredibly complex and in depth to an obscene degree.

But FUCK man... one of us is missing the point here, and I'm not sure who it is.

Something straightforward , Simple and somewhat one-note that I enjoyed immensely back when I was younger and didnt know any better. But now that I'm older I'm trying desperately to recapture the experience by adding a whole bunch of weird shit... and kinda getting close but not really because in the end this was never that great to begin with?

Am I close?

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

(insert picture of that princessmarie girl's pussy and asshole)

because it's perfect

OP here, are you depressed?

>shells

Fallout series

There appears to be lots of options, but eventually you realize it's just the same three ingredients in slightly different configurations.

>Tales of Symphonia

Deus ex

>Layers of depth and complex combinations and emotion but ultimately the reception is completely subjective, some people love it others hate it

Deus Ex 1

Soy food from the future.

>Deus Ex 1
>Soy food from the future.
You're retarded I already made a deus ex post

overwatch

because xmas cakes

Tetris?

BattleBlox?

Persona 4

Dauntingly huge, takes a long time to get started, sometimes it's a chore just to finish it, sometimes it puts you to sleep, and it's often dsmissed as being too simple. But finishing it feels like you've marked a beautiful and significant event, it makes you feel connected to friends and family, and nothing makes you more comfy and satisfied.

Okami

do you have a singlicious satisfact to snack that up?

>Garry's Mod
You can make anything out of a sandwich(code in lua) but people usually choose something common(multiplayer gamemodes like darkrp) as if it was on a menu.

Dark souls. These fuckers can kill you even after they're dead and on your plate; if you fuck up really bad, you'll die

>Arma 3

There's many different variations but all in all it leads to being the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw

Chrono Trigger ;_;

Y'all know what you're talking about, totally spot on

>Mmm, I want some more!

um no. you're thinking of puffer fish or sea urchin. Unless you are an infant in which case I guess an octopus could smother you to death.

Fuck you. And glenn doesn't die you fag.
Should have posted a multicultural feast of some sort with simplified versions of everything. Lots of different things with no way to get full/binge on a single dish.

Or starfox.

Shut up fucking autist.

Banjo-Kazooie

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

So Dark Souls players then?

Darkest Dungeon

>Because it is stressful to eat on one go and gives you a heart attack.

Portal

>Metal gear Solid 3

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

>some sort of cave demon?

>CoD games
>not these

Ultimately unenjoyable for the general public but the people who can find a way to enjoy the food enjoy it like any other.

Halo series

Somewhere around 10 or so people manage to die from live octopus a year
Gottem

yeah. I associate my favorite childhood foods with memories and whenever I get the chance and eat it, I feel shitty and just wanna go back to those days

Simple and cheap with a bit of flavor complexity. A great pairing between strategy action and story telling/filler.

Morrowind

>It takes awhile to get through. There's a lot going on, and you may not finish it. But it's still a treat.

If you Photoshopped shit for the first layer, to symbolize the cancer that is the first 2 hours of gameplay, then you got me

>filled with bananas that try to overpower everything else
looks more like skyrim to me

i laughed

Bethesda games

MINECRAFT?
that should not be your favorite game

Please fuck off back to /v/ where only other retards will hear your stupid opinions.

Grim Fandango

Mount & Blade Warband

DOOM 2

for all my fellow edgelords

whats the best cheese sauce for pasta?

is kraft mac n cheese good enough, or should i get something else? velveeta? not looking to do a big production here

Anyone got any ideas for Touhou?

ragu double cheddar

No man's sky.

>looks promising and costs a lot
>so little content and it's not even that good

>restaurant owners laughing all the way to the bank

Is that coffee hot or cold?

thx senpai

Metal gear

Phoenix Wright

rainbow six siege

underrated post

A giant fucking tea set for all the tea they drink after every game.

Those shells aren't turtle shell shaped and I don't recall cheese in any of the games unless the term "cheesy" which yes the Mario stories are, was the implication. But still wrong type of shell.

HA!.jpg

Undertale

Magic the Gathering

>Mighty No. 9

What would the witcher series be like?

damn they changed the kid cuisine box again?

You will never relive that memory again.

Another ill-fated Ponzi scheme by this ruseman.

Cheese Bridge

No Mans Sky

Because in the end it was a scam with much less there than was promised and advertised.

I'm 100% positive OP didn't think it that far through.

>humble bundle

why wolud you want the shrimp with the head?

That's for sushi.
You put the head just as a decor.

-Guy who lives in Japan

Fuck I want that waffle now. Why must I always browse Veeky Forums on an empty stomach?

>Okami

Shit nigga I'm browsing Veeky Forums having not eaten for 7 days, get on my level.

Mount and Blade: Warband

WoW

>I've been given an explanation and therefore I have a better understanding of what was conveyed

yes, it is called language you nigger

Brutal Doom

Blood from fresh kill.

Fuck me, i forgot the image

>Persona 4
best girl?

Fuck off skelly.