Buy this book

>buy this book
>mom asks if I'm a pedophile
Well?

Well are you?

try not having plebeian philistine parents, faggot.

"mom fuck off. I just want to know what it's like to have a relationship with a little girl. what's for dinner? "

this

OP, man is the animal.

>buy this book
>mom asks if I'm a totalitarian anti-semitic dictator in search of lebensraum for my people
Well?

your mom is retard

>buy this book
>mom asks if I raped my sister
Well?

>buy this book
>mom asks if I want to resurrect Pan-Russian nationalism through a heresiarch's vision of eastern orthodox mysticism and autocracy
Well?

>buy this book
>mom asks if I want to win friends and influence people
Well?

>buy this book
>mom asks if I am an ultrasuccesful disabled asexual man drawn into gay relationships only due to a lifetime of sexual and emotional abuse by everyone I know
Well?

>buy this book
>mom asks if im racist
Well?

nah
probably
nope
its likely
yep
id assume so

>but this book
>mom asks if I want to fuck
Well?

>buy this book
>mom asks if I fell for the meme
Well?

>buy this book
>mom asks if I'm

Obviously

I wouldn't mind having a qt shota to fuck every now and then

Underrated posts. I chuckled.

what an awful cover. what the fuck is that face trying to convey? looks like he's getting his prostate milked.

the answer is "No, I prefer older women"

I have to pretend to be lukewarm about Lolita because if I said I loved it I might have to explain why.

kek

actually funny, the rest of you shouldve kept your posts to yourself (by you i mean )

it's a photograph of a man having an orgasm.

actually good post, the rest of you shouldve kept your posts to yourself (by you i mean )

got me hard on multiple occasions and im not a pedophile

Tell her it's not possible to be a pedophile while being a child yourself.

I think your mom needs to read more... maybe loan her the book after finishing it?

no, no! i said im NOT a pedophile!

quality shitpost, OP

I'm picking this up from the library on thursday, should I read it?

My mother asked if I was reading it because I was interested. I responded in the affirmative.

>buy this book
>mom asks if messages are being fired into my mind from a laser that's a shade of pink that shouldn't exist
Well?

>buy this book
>mom asks why I'm not starting with the Greeks
Well?

>Buy this book
>Mom dies
Well

lel

>buy this book
>mom throws me out of the house because she recognizes how much of a hack murakami is tbqh

>That specific uncomfortable feel when you realize you're sympathizing with an abusive pedophile, and can sort of understand his point of view.
>That feel when you can never see young girls in the same light ever again.
>That feel when you can't even look at them without feeling guilty even though you aren't attracted to them and haven't done anything wrong

Fucking Nabakov how does he do it?

Might not be the pinnacle of literature but personally I find his writing very comfy.

>not being attracted to young girls in the first place
gtfo my board plen

Today?

>buy this book
>the Eternal Form of Motherness breasts feeds me

what a good book

I'm not sure. Maybe yesterday

GTFO my board if you don't want a qt shota to fuck

can you please give birth to the idea that is crowning here

> buy this book
> Mom asks me to do the dishes

Stupid mom.

The mother of my own Dolores saw me with this book. That feel of "ow fuck!"

>buy this book
>there is no book
>there is no mom
>I am the uncreated

>buy this book

Kek

If you still live at home with your mom, do the fucking dishes user. You lazy shit.

This book gets a lot of shit for no reason. I found it enjoyable in high school and still pick it up from time to time.

I've ear Catcher in the Rye and I don't remember anything about him raping his sister.

It was unrelated. user actually just raped his sister and was pretending to read a book when questioned.

When will the memes die?

Buying and reading Lolita - a book about a paedophile - does not make the reader a paedophile. The book tackles uncomfortable themes but there's nothing illegal inside of the novel.

People who don't at least recognise the name Lolita in passing due to its novel or the adaptations are probably not even going to know what the hell it's about or even care.

OP, stop being a bitch ass.

Kill your fucking self. Nobody asked for your witless opinions on posts past, faggot.

You're the worst kind of shitposter.

Genuine sadness: the post

I don't give a fuck who you are, if you're a guy and you've read this book, you've at least popped one boner or you are gay as fuck.

lie and tell her you did. i know that's what all of us do...