The absolute madman

The absolute madman

Do canadians really do this?

TKG is pretty legit but 10 eggs would make me vomit. I wish health regulations were a bit more strict in burgerland so people don't go "muh salmonella" all the time.

never understood why people can't eat raw eggs. It barely tastes anything

t. gourmand of rat feces

Anime belongs on the anime board you stupid faggot

But that's wrong my good friend. This isn't reddit.

see

in the states, they wash the eggs. this removes some natural protective layer, making them more prone to salmonella. so, by making them clean, they make it more unsafe. japs don't do that. also, their eggs are high in beta carotene or some shit, which give the yolk a deeper yellow/orange color.

>japs don't do that
The rest of the world doesn't do that either, it's just the muricans.

These are quail eggs = smaller

Japanese eggs are washed senpai. Their agricultural standards are just ridiculous when it comes to eggs

it's all in the feed. Although I have to say deeper orange the yolk, more fatty goodness it is

>mfw someone else on Veeky Forums follows the random japanese dude I stumbled across eons ago

Japanese wash their eggs, as do most of the world.

The difference is that in the USA, people live very far away from farms.

that's fkn nasty. and that's all I have to say about that.

I think it's a texture thing for most people

has nothing to do with "washing". white eggs are bleached, which weakens the shell and makes them susceptible to pathogens.

bleaching != washing

any real person of any worth in the US can get high quality unbleached eggs now. probably highest quality in the world, like most other things we have access to.

>has nothing to do with "washing". white eggs are bleached, which weakens the shell and makes them susceptible to pathogens.
You have a basic understanding, but not quite right.

Eggs are washed. Then the wet eggs are dipped in a sanitizing solution, which might be the equivalent of a teaspoon per gallon. It's hardly BLEACHING eggs !#$ Oh the Horror!! but really it's to undo the spread around of crap that just came out of the washing process. You should be doing the same with your hand washed plates and glasses at home (and your dishwasher solution contains the same idea as well, which is why it has a bleach smell).

Chickens of different breeds and age have varying thickness and color. White eggs are white. What the washing step does is remove a kind of protective film from the shell, which doesn't affect thickness. It inhibited some of the colonization of bacteria retarding spoilage of unrefrigerated eggs a while longer, just slows it down a little, but it's not better than the US step of washing and sanitizing.

hey Veeky Forums you know there is only a 1 in 10k-20k chance of an egg having salmonella right

you know the highest risk is when you let eggs sit at room temp for too long after breaking right and this is immediate consumption

I don't care much about anime posters (although smug anime posters belong in death camps). However that imagine might have been true 11 / 12 years ago, things on Veeky Forums have changed and the majority no longer cares that much for anime.

Pretending that that is still the case is naive or just trolling. Veeky Forums isn't a secret club anymore, and it especially isn't an anime focused forum anymore. Although a fair chunk of the userbase still watches weeb garbage.

lol nigger stop reading retarded health food blogs, egg shells come in all kinds of colours right out of the chicken.

this. pic is just trolling anyway. there were never friendship societies. Actually recent Veeky Forums finally made one but not when pic was made.

>he doesn't know this originated on /b/.
Weebs are fucking dumb.

His videos are so pure. No talking, no faces, just eating.

EU does not wash their eggs, it's actually not allowed because they believe that it destroys the protective layer of the eggs. You can also argure that washing actually pushes the pathogens through the sell inside the egg.
The producers then have to provide clean production lines to keep the bird shit off the eggs, or people won't buy them. It's still very rare to get salmonella from unwashed raw EU eggs.

How about stop being lazy and actually cook the eggs

Nobody cares and the posters you reply to will just keep posting to further upset people, so why bother? Do you think it's going to get moderated? Or do you like clogging up threads with garbage posts about something as trifling as anime pictures on Veeky Forums? You can also hide the posts if it upsets you so much.

the white doesn't taste shit but the yolk are full of flavor

There are tons of things made with raw eggs such as mayo or Cesar dressing
I don't find raw egg by itself tasty but I would eat it if someone made it taste good

The difference is that the US doesn't vaccinate their chickens.

>cant hax anthin

You can't really tell shit from the yolk colour these days because you can straight up order different amounts of food colouring in feed depending on how orange you want it.

t. louis pasteur

>probably highest quality in the world
I'm sure

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DESU?

you have to go back

Oh wow, rogue mods exist... Who knew?

Ummmm whats wrong w not poisening are chicken's????

You rang?

That's actually a shoop if you look at the font. Mods are very protective of anime though even if it is avatarfagging or an attempt to derail a thread.

>posts on anime discussion forum
>gets butt blasted when anime is posted in his containment board
wew lad

HEY GUYS, if you hate anime like me, I found this fantastic website.

www.reddit.com/r/Cooking/
no animefags in sight, see you guys there!

The slimy texture is fucking disgusting.

White eggs come out of the bird white user, as brown and green eggs come out those colors.

Lad I have eaten raw cookie dough and raw batters and raw eggs and I have never gotten sick