FML

No highjack
Just wanted to post some shit in the "post some shit" thread.
I'm just starting some beef jerky.
No big woop.
I'm fine with merging when the real FML gets back.

please turn these photos into a gif when you're done

you're being so meticulous with documentation I think it'll work out nicely

I cut WITH the grain.
I like my jerky to hurt.

All the cuts I felt were too thick,
got smashed with a Squirt bottle.

Now I'm really distraught. Got dark soy, fish sauce, and balsamic vinegar as a marinade.
Not sure what else I should use.

dub dubs
but to what point?

>putting your raw meat covered knives on the back of your counter so you have to remove everything and wash the entire place.

Something peppery is always good. Five spice I've heard is a good additive.

WHERE THE FUCK IS CAT? OP YOU CATLESS PIECE OF SHIT HOW DARE YOU POST FML IN THE SUBJECT IF YOU HAVE NO CAT, WHO THE FUCK CARES

Yes, that is how we disinfect. We wash the entire place. Good on ya. You're learning!

It's in the marinating stage, but this shit will get a dusting of 5 spice if not some hefty dose of black pepper before the drying stage. Thanks!

this

/thread

hold up

nope, its too late unsubscribed

I'll throw my hat in the ring. Late night snack last night: 4.5oz patty seasoned with montreal steak seasoning, 'murrican cheese, lettuce, tomato, some chipotle mayo and homemade dark beer mustard on the bun. Was delicious.

Went well with the 2013 Anarkos Puglia Rosso. Nothing like a cheeseburger and red wine after a long day at work, mirite?

urite.

quad cat.

Sounds pretty dank.
I got a couple Hebes in the fridge and gonna fry them a bit in oil, american cheese, grain mustard.

more cat pic

make some biltong next time round

/Thread