ITT meme foods you want to try but can't get in your country

ITT meme foods you want to try but can't get in your country.

Pic related.

>meme foods
For the love of god go killyourself

Your country has a squash embargo?

tastes like coffee

It's had to think of any meme food that I can't get in Japan, but for now, strawberries are out of season.

We have normal squash and pumpkin, never been able to find spaghetti squash here(Spain).

bacon

Hello Mehmet

Ive had spaghetti squash and i live in midwest america.

this, but Allah (swt) forbids it

i got it from waitrose of all places it was pretty disappointing.

Spaghetti squash? Yeah. Nobody eats that because they like it. They eat it because they're scared of carbs in normal pasta.

Chicago style pizza. Not found anywhere in the UK. Chicago style hot dogs too.

Not only carbs, pasta 220 calories vs squash 40 calories.

no

>Chicago style hot dogs
they're shit compared to NYC dogs

I don't see why that's a surprise? I regularly see spaghetti squash at the farmer's market here.

lol no

>meme

Fuck off, memeshitter.

If you're not in Germany you aren't eating a hotdog.

Same thing bro. Where do you think those calories in pasta come from if not from the carbs?

That's because it comes from America, retard. OP is obviously not from here

I just know you have never even been to Chicago

found an assblasted memefooder

>want to try Chicago foods
>don't want to get shot by a google

what a cruel world

I live in Chicago and the worst thing about Chicago is that its a large city surrounded by miles and miles of nothing.

So the city thinks they're good at stuff when in fact they just have Iowa and Milwaukee beat. I've been to many of the "trendy" places in the city so far. Yelp and people from the city will describe things as "the best burger in the country", "the most amazing sushi", "unbeatable Korean fried chicken", etc and most of the time the food is just ok. The extremely top rated stuff is usually good but no where as good as Chicagoans think it is compared to the east coast and especially the world as a whole. So far the only thing Chicago has that I think is truly better than everywhere else is deep dish pizza.

Sorry this was a long way to go to say that hot dogs are never good but Chicago style hot dogs are particularly bad.

it's nothing special

>meme foods

also literally kill yourself you fucking autist

>people STILL get triggered over memefood

Cheesepool.

Captain cheesepool.

Milwaukee beats Chicago in most ways, pretty much all of the good stuff of Chicago but much less of the bad

Full disclosure it's the worst variety of squash, and the cheapest for that reason.

Why would someone want to eat that beside for being a weaboo? Looks like beans with cum all over it.

Smells 100x worse than that too. I unironically would rather eat beans mixed with cum than natto again.

You can make your own natto easily enough.

France here, saw some 4 hours ago

Supermarket was overflowing with them 1.5€ a piece

It probably tastes like trash but I've always wanted to eat it

That's not really a meme food. I don't see an abundance of spaghetti squash on Facebook or any other normie media. It is the best squash to microwave though.

The butternuts take a lot longer to cook for some reason. I constantly have to leave them longer because the inside stays firm.

Still not tried bubble tea. One of those socializing foods.

Have tried this one, it's shit.
one step above store brand but still not worth it.

>not a single 'go 'za meme posted
thank god it's finally dead

>calls others weebs
>knows what it is on sight

Had some minced on some rice porridge with egg and chicken when i was in Japan. It was...serviceable. Never liked it since though. I think it tastes how feet smell.

New Yorker here. NY pizza is the best in the world. Hate Chicago deep dish lasagna "pizza" but what I will say is, I love my NY dirty water dog with saurkraut and mustard, Chicago hot dogs kick the ever living shit out of ours, never thought I would praise anything from the Windy City, but their hot dogs are fucking delicious. I mean they are a little challenging to eat, but they are worth the effort.

I eat it because I like it. I just put a little butter and salt/pepper on it. I do prefer butternut though and I really like the butternut alfredo sauce made from the squash on some pasta.

Poutine.

Also clam chowder.

Louisian creole foods.

you're not missing much

I enjoyed it but for the price it's at, won't be buying it again. Sure it's only an extra $1.20 here over Stouffers but I prefer Stouffers to that one so it's just not worth it to me just to have a fancier box and some bacon chips in it. If you want to try it once, it isn't bad in any way. Just nothing super special but then again, no frozen mac n cheese is going to be super special.

tastes a bit like dxm

objectively false

>meme foods
You know where to fuck off back to.

Spaghetti squash is genius in curries. I use it in both thai and Indian curries all the time.

American fast food chains we don't have here in Europe:
Chipotle
Chick-fil-A
Whataburger
Arby's
Wendy's

Can't you just spiralize a butternut?

IT'S NOT THE SAME, MAN. NOT THE SAME AT ALL.

>They don't have oranges where I live.
>Can't you just paint an apple orange and be satisfied?!

They have Chipotle in the UK.

Of those, only Chipotle and CfA are worth trying.

Poutine so fucking much. I live in Hawaii where we simply do not have cheese curds sold and every place that advertises "Poutine" is just fries of a similar make, gravy and usually some kind of melted cheese, never actual curds.

>Europe
>UK

Lol no

The UK isn't a European country?

why do people insist on posting retarded things like this as if it's funny

Not anymore it isn't. :^)

Why not?

>squash is now a meme food

Truly, humanity is doomed.

poutine is slop. I don't meet many other Canadians who don't like it though.

the Quebec cheese curds on their own are amazing though. dat squeak.

>Germany
But they're the wurst! See what I did there? I'm fucking hilarious kill me.

Tacos.
Can't find anywhere here.

The Prime Minister fucked up by gambling on a promise he made to let them vote on whether they wanted to be a part of EU or not. He probably expected the result to be in favour of staying by a large margin, but instead he ended his entire career in what can only be described as the biggest political blunder of 2016.

I feel for you bro.

Grey up on the west coast with fresh seafood of all kinds (and the chowder was dank)

Now I live in Quebec. Every restaraunt (I meant every single one) serves poutine and it never gets old. I've eaten one almost every day for the past month (cook)

You obviously have no interest in the culinary arts if you can't even recognize natto.

you know that E.U. is not Europe i suppose...
U.K is still Part of Europe (the continent) but not of the European Union (the geopolitical entity) ...

a lot of countries are situated in Europe but not part of the E.U => Switzerland as example

Where do you live North Korea?

bananas other than the cavendish.

i'm in utah. i'm sure i can pick them up somewhere, but i'm too lazy to search.

I don't have access to american cheese so I can't make it from scratch either.

you can use any good melting cheese when making it yourself desu

besides, if people make mac and cheese they don't use american cheese, they use cheddar

>go to chicago for a hotdog
>get shot

Please don't want american cheese.

Really good with tomato based sauce. More flavor than pasta, could stuff my face all day

I am well aware of that. Norwegians are in the same boat. I was explaining the joke, you aspie.

You're not missing anything.
Pizza casserole is shit.

If you want something that is like chicago style, but actually good, then you should try pizza layer cake.

picked up a few of these once and a while at Stop&Shop a few months back, but they don't really seem to have them in stock right now.

>Stop&Shop

What up local nigga.

If you've got an asian market around you, you can by lychee (and more often rambutan - very similar) at a better price and the fruit is much better quality.

I noticed Stop & Shop started carrying dragon fruit but they're like 1/3 the size of the ones at the Asian market near me.

Pizza pudding? (If you're British, probably)

unpasteurized cheeses
various seafood like abalone and non-whitefish

American. I just hate casserole and giant globs of sauce or cheese.
There is a reason that most of us don't throw sauce, bread, and cheese together in a casserole dish and call it pizza. (because it isn't)

If chicago 'pizza' was pizza (ex: pizzacake picture), Everyone would love it.

nigger make your own curds.

you got milk there right?

just add lemon juice, fucking sea coons

American cheese?

just use real cheese and a bin bag, equates to the same nasty shit

Rambutan a are worse than lychee. You're right about Asian markkets, though. They usually have all sorts of cool produce with great fruits such as mangosteen and longan

Smells like very ripe Parmesan
Tastes like nothing by itself
Tastes great with the packet of hot mustard+tsuyu
Tastes even better with chopped scallion.

Oh man this restaurant near me used to have """poutine""" but it wasn't authentic at all but still it was a giant plate of fries covered in pulled pork, gravy, and some kind of cheese, probably mozzarella. During there happy hour it was only $4 too and could feed 3-4 people. Shit was so cash.

All the kinds of cheeses that can't be sold in America.

Sure, guns are a GOD GIVEN RIGHT, but heavens forbid I make the decision to put something unpasteurized into my body the American masses are much too stupid to handle that kind of responsibility.

IF I WANT TO EAT CHEESE COVERED IN ARACHNID POOP WHO IS THE GOVERNMENT TO TELL ME OTHERWISE

Nigga, pasteurization laws don't apply to cheeses.

Wrong. All cheese has to be pasteurized or aged at least 60 days. That's why we can get real Parmigiano-Reggiano but not softer French cheeses.

Fresh cheeses are near impossible to convince people to export anyway. Most Canadians have never had poultine made right too, the curds lose freshness over the course of 40ish hours and don't squeak like they should.

Shame too, maybe setting up a cowshare might work one day.

alcohol

That looks fucking disgusting.

Chik Fil A is the only one you should try if you come to the US.

That one's kind of shit but their buffalo chicken mac n cheese is legitimately good shit for frozen stuff

I've had it several times before. I love it.