"DNA tests should be compulsory!"

>"DNA tests should be compulsory!"

what did she mean by this?

Btw, it's incredible how really every person ever has ancestors from all over the world. Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyaEQEmt5ls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Horrible acting tho

so that people stop being bigots focusing on appearances instead of trying to see each person for who they are.

>cucks vote fascist law in
>cucks build the infrastructure to crack down on dissenters
>now cucks want to build a genetic database of the whole population that can easily be repurposed for genocide
Hahaha. The pendulum swing is going to be glorious this time.

are they saying that tho? They're basically saying we're all related and have ancestors from everywhere and that we should therefore abandon borders (a non sequitur if you ask me, but whatever), but it didn't say anything about the value of an individual. It's more about the desilusionment of racial/national purity; but not about humans being individuals, more like parts of a big family

I'd love to see you take a genetic test and see your face decompose as you find out about your african origins.

The need of the one outweights the need of the many, heh ?

topkek

This reminds me of a thread on Veeky Forums I once saw where they were discussing genetic tests and results etc. and some /pol/ack was in denial about his results, trying to invalidate the tests because he didn't want to believe that he was 30% african. This must be what people call poetic justice.

the compulsory DNA test line was really scary. Like they want a 1984 + GATTACA mix to happen. Jesus

also: in the video this one woman finds out, that she has a cousin.
Doesn't that require a completely different kind of test instead of a genetic map testing. Like for that video one would look at mt DNA haplogroups; but for such close relationships you would look at STR analysis. I can't imagine them doing both just for fun. It's almost as if that whole thing is staged...

related: youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA

altough i'm pretty sure they gave him a wrong result on purpose for the sake of drama

>14%
>statistical noise
rofl
thanks for the laugh user

Is anyone racially pure?

Veeky Forums is a board of peace

only a mudblood would ask a question like this

no, but seriously: that depends on what you define as race/different races. If you take europe for example you can draw lines at whites vs blacks, germanics vs slavs vs mediteranians... If you change your definition what a different race is than you change your level of purity. I come from a very small village in the austrian mountains, so with a lot of incest i'm probably relatively racially pure if you i define purity as being white and having no black blood in me, but i know for a fact that i have mediteranian blood, probably some slavic blood etc.
So is anyone racially pure? Depends on your definition.

>i have no black blood in me
>i have mediteranian blood in me

????

global warming ensures the world will one day be entirely populated by dark skinned people

nothing you can do about evolution

lol

Not him, but what? Is this some /pol/ meme?

yes it is

>the compulsory DNA test line was really scary
Not really. The government already has all your medical records. What would your genes give them that they don't already know about you.
>muh cloning
>muh genetic viruse
Nobody gives enough fucks to clone you and if somebody made a genetic virus, you're fucked anyways.

>1984
We are nowhere near that, even though /pol/ would like you to think differently
>Gattaca
Perfect future, to be honest. The faggor wouldn't've been able to fly into space with all his defects in our reality too.

I'm not seeing the argument.

We evolved from Africans so obviously we have some African but that doesn't mean we want any more African.

It's a defect. not a source of pride.

That's not very nice.
How would you feel if you found out you were 30% black?

whiter

hehe
*slowclap

Here's the deal: you can't actually divide up someone's ancestry neatly by doing a genetic test. All you can do is look for common markers and take a guess about what that means.

For instance, let's say you look white, but the test finds a gene that many members of remote Subsaharan African tribes have, and most people from backwater European villages don't have. Does that mean you have a recent African ancestor, or does that mean that an ancient traveller from Europe wandered down to Africa, where he had some children and his unusual gene was very successful due to its relevance to a tropical disease, but his family was less successful in Europe and produced only a few hundred pure European carriers of this gene in the modern world?

When they do a test like that and say, "you are mostly X", they're probably right. If they start saying "you have n% of X and m% of Y", they're bullshitting you. They can't know that.

>that video
literally who gives a shit senpai i share dna with fucking frozen microbes from like hundreds of millions of years ago.
it dosnt take a genius to figure out from the way humans reproduce that we all descended from the same people . in nearly all cultures\religions\whatever theres some story of the first people that everyone descended from .

they should give people some incentives and shit to do non anonymous DNA tests because theres some research where they found all sorts of genetic adaptations and rare genes that might give people all sorts of benefits in anonymous dna data and they cant follow up and investigate the person cuz its anonymous .

"I'm Cuban! 100%"

topkek

>Americans
>White to begin with

Yeah, instead we can focus on the objective genetic inferiority of people.

I can hire only those with the absolute least genetic diathesis for common diseases.

This guy gets it

This video seems to be making the point "You might think you know your genetic heritage, but you're wrong. Hence, let's make the world a huge melting pot!".

But... what if someone takes the test, and it comes back, say, 95% Scandinavian, or 100% Japanese? Suddenly, the "argument" ceases working, because it isn't an argument at all.

Never mind that fixation on bloodlines isn't AT ALL what opposition to open borders and multiculturalism is about.

your lack of knowledge is showing user

Not an argument.

an argument is useless in the mind of someone who wouldn't know what to do with it.

>implying I'm not black...

So you don't understand evolution or climate change?

Also not an argument. You seem to be the retro between you two.

If the point you're making is genuinely good, other anons will chime in and back you up.

Right now, you're just doing fuck all and contributing nothing though.