Go all in on bitcoin or xrp?

Go all in on bitcoin or xrp?

if you dont go all in on link you are a fag

ALL IN ON THAT ASS

You seriously didn't actually buy Link did you? Its a sick joke that biz likes to play on newfags. Ask yourself why no one talks about Link besides Veeky Forums? Reddit absolutely hates this project and there was a thread earlier where they rightfully were calling this shit a scam. I don't want to see you lose anymore money so sell and buy something useful like TRAC.

go all in on that cellulite monster

I went with BTC. I was going back and forth between ETH and BTC for which to hold. I think BTC is going to rampage... Must break 11.6k first

fuck crypto

I want her to shit in my mouth

That's what I feel is going to happen too but I feel ripple has enough going for it to flip eth in the coming months and outperform btc.

I don't

XRP is already dumping, BTC is going to go nuclear within a week so long as the current trend keeps going. We keep getting smaller falling wedges and greater breakouts, we might be hitting a bull run so long as no bad news comes out. And when BTC bull runs, alts tend to dump, even worse than they are now, until a couple weeks to a couple months.

>XRP is already dumping, BTC is going to go nuclear within a week so long as the current trend keeps going. We keep getting smaller falling wedges and greater breakouts, we might be hitting a bull run so long as no bad news comes out. And when BTC bull runs, alts tend to dump, even worse than they are now, until a couple weeks to a couple months.
I see no fucking reason for BTC to boom. There is no media hype, there is still fucking huge uncertainity about tether, and the desu btc is struggling to grow now.

We need a cool off period + lightning adoption + tether cleared out before institutions move to BTC and we can grow to new highs.

Yeah theres simply no reason for btc to moon right now. The only event I can see triggering such a scenario is POOTUS tweeting "Bitcoin will MAGA"

pretty sure i have this bitch on facebook

Tether is insignificant to BTC mooning. It can certainly crash it but its not like we are waiting to get the all clear to raise.

BTC does not need a "reason" to moon, its a going to retrace to 20K and the media and hype train will follow it, not lead it.

Faggot

You should go all in on the gas chamber

My thoughts as well

XRP unironically but only if it dips a little farther

NEED SOURCE ON THIS THOT ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

>pajeet cellulite landwhale bagholder
disgusting

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

You really tried today man. A for effort.

I'd make her ass fat ripple

haha dude its just a meme, we need something to make fun of