Why is the scientific basis for whites and asians being more intelligent so hard to accept for so many people?

Why is the scientific basis for whites and asians being more intelligent so hard to accept for so many people?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck#Humans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

Coz everybody hates the winner

Because it is a dumb generalization that doesn't even help predict anything... so why even bother?

There is no shortage of retarded white people just like there is no shortage of brillian blacks.

>scientific basis for whites and asians being more intelligent
>scientific basis
says who?

>no shortage of retarded white people
True.
>no shortage of brilliant blacks
LMFAO YOURE A DELUSIONAL KEKOLD

>LMFAO YOURE A DELUSIONAL KEKOLD

Fuck, I suppose I needed to give you a trigger warning before saying that. Looks like you just got a mental fucking breakdown.

Anyways, if you are able to come up with an algorithm that takes as input a person's phenotype and outputs that person's IQ with 100% accuracy then I will agree that this matters and would be good to study.

I'll even give you a hand. The IQ your algorithm outputs can be an interval with a max of 10 numbers inbetween, like 100 - 120.

If this scientific basis is so strong and undeniable then coming up with this should be EZ PZ.lemon squeezy.

>whites and asians
Nope. Asians have a higher average IQ.

However, whites have a higher standard deviation of IQ's. So they have a higher proportion of geniuses (and retards).

But Ashkenazi Jews are even more clever than both those, on average. I don't know about the standard deviation or any of that shit, but 20% of Nobel prize winners are kikes despite them making up only 0.2% of the population. It probably partly has to do with their nepotistic culture, but I'd be surprised if that plays a large role at all.

Anyway, the answer to OP's question is this:

if you think asians are smart, you're just as dumb as black people.

if we're speaking IQ, asians are smarter than whites and no amount of made up stuff on creativity will change that.

IQ is a meme. There are people with high IQ's who are fucking stupid and don't know shit. And people with lower IQ's who should be "dumb" but are smart as a whip and know what they talk about. IQ doesn't even come remotely close to being the end all be all to determining if someone's "smart"

Why is it so hard for /pol/ to post on the correct board?

They are not subjective

> pol is making these thread guise
this meme is getting old

What does race baiting have to do with math or science?

>pol is making these thread guys
how'd you know?
>What does race baiting have to do with math or science?

you're retarded. the thread's bait and it works because of idiots like you

One race on average will always be better or worse than the other race. If you can't accept this fact and fight over it, then you are the one causing the fight. You are the problem.

I am not white and I don't have a problem acknowledging that white people do better than us on average.

Then who are you guys? Do you even have a STEM degree?

>everyone who says things I don't like is part of the same homogeneous group of people

fuck off

People who make retarded threads unrelated to science on a science board are part of the same homogeneous group of retarded people.

people who insist on replying to troll threads on Veeky Forums and keep babbling the same "/pol/ did it, the supremacist evil racists!" nonsense are the sole reason people come and post this shit

Biology, genetics and anthropology are widely studied branches of science. If you disagree you will have to talk to the thousands of scientists who spent their lives studying these things first.

>I am not white
kek'd

Why do you respond to them at all? If you consider a thread as not belonging on this board, report and move on. The more you respond and trigger them, the more attention the thread will receive.

The correct answer.

That was a serious question though

Biology, genetics and anthropology are based on a well defined terminology. Define "intelligence", "white" or "race". Might seem obvious for you, but there's no scientific consensus on this shit, nor on most studies you guys are mentioning.
So how exactly does the fact "it's hard to accept for many people" is even more so connected in any way whatsoever to science?
Even is more able to answer OP's question than us, but I doubt they'll even bother.

With shameless adherence to my own biased opinion of the pseudoscientific nature of the theory of IQ and psychology in general.

I concur and promote this post in particular.

vague meaning doesn't mean no meaning. Intelligence is the sum of your cognitive abilities, mental capacity, ability to understand and solve patterns and problems.

White race would be caucasian & anglo-saxons. Asians would be japanese, chinese, cantonese, and the isolated populations that lived in that area.

Race is your genetic make up and heritage. It's composed of different ethnic backgrounds but lead by a dominant ethnicity. You can get your DNA tested and they will tell you your dominant ethnicity.