Are there any cereals that are at least somewhat healthy and don't taste like shit?

Are there any cereals that are at least somewhat healthy and don't taste like shit?

Yes.

THICC

>those untrained legs
>that obvious lack of ass
Wasted potential.

She's a big girl.

for you

yeah, sure buddy.
I'd bash her fucking back door in.

Also, muesli. Without added sugar

Healthy is too vague. I'll make the assumption that you want to cut back on sugar, since cereals tend to have a lot of sugar.

How about muesli? You can make your own, or find a brand that doesn't have any added sugar. It's just oats, bran flakes, nuts, dried fruits, etc.

I like muesli, but whenever I eat it I get major flatulence. So I don't.

All I'm saying is she could be a solid 9/10. In that picture she's like an upper 6 maybe 7 just because of her tits

Where did you get my picture from?

she'd never be a 9 with that face.
And I don't think a slightly slimmer stomach and 'toned' legs would change much.

>toned
She needs some actual muscle on her legs and ass. With her massive tits she looks disproportionate.

>tatoo
>piercing
>above a 7

>nose piercing
>tattoos
>playboy shorts

yeah cool

>muesli
>kashi

Avoid wheat. Modern wheat is one of the most nutritionally void cereals around. We've modified and bred it for 10,000 years to have nothing left but starch.

Rye is a great cereal. Because it's a little sour tasting it's not as popular, but it's higher in fiber and protein than wheat and is still pretty cheap.

Barley is a very good cereal too, fantastic in stews and soups and much healthier than wheat.

thanks mum

Why do women tattoo their feet?

>forgot big tits.

Why do people tattoo anything?
I can't work it out.

I think calf tattoos are the least tasteful.
I can guarantee that no one has ever said "hey, nice calf tattoo".

i hate women

All other criticisms in the thread noted, the tattoos just look absolutely. Easily the worst part of her appearance, knocks her down at least two full points.

And of course, she has the arm fat which tells you she'll be her mother's size by the time she's 35.

she has a decent body for a thicc girl but those clothes are WAY to small. if she wore a size larger it would look a lot more flattering and she wouldn't look as fat

It might take a while for your digestive system to adapt - start with small portions for breakfast and increase step by step.

corn flakes

>needs an ass

>>>/reddit/ is that way, nigger

shes fat either way

She looks like she's kissed a lot of fellas if you get my drift

I'd like to lick her juicy thighs... and just waft her queff

maybe not needs an ass, but you're being ridiculous user.

Would you eat out Will Ferrells sister?

Muesli.

10/10

That is Baneposting 101, newfriend

Can someone shoop out that lump of fat on her arm?

I'd totally let her fuck me... wow

Came in here to post this.

not enjoying a bit of arm chub.
I've never seen a woman that did have fat arms (except anorexics and skinny 18 year olds).

Is there weetbix in America? If yes, that and a bit of sliced fruit. (banana, strawberries, etc).

steel cut oats with soft cut fruit

You must live in flyover country

This stuff is the best. 1/3 cup keeps me nice and full all morning. Don't need to add anything to it other than milk.

Dub's of truth!

Bob's Red Mill is the shit, Bob straight up my nigga.

There are lots. Just look for stuff high in protein and fibre.

A little sugar isn't going to make you unhealthy.

does the steel cutting process enrich them?