Can I take your order, Veeky Forums?

Can I take your order, Veeky Forums?

>Hi there, good afternoon! Would you like to try one of our Signature Apple Pie pastries today?

Uhm, no tha-

>GO HEAD WIT YA ORDA

Are you still serving breakfast, because if not I'm going to Sonic?

kek

hi can i get a large diet coke

I'll have 2 orders of fries, 2 small cokes, ummmm.... No make that one small coke and one Dr Pepper and um...
Ok, wait, so 2 fries_ *small* fries_ one small coke, one medium Dr Pepper, two cheese burgers, and do you have salad? No wait, nevermind, I don't need salad, and let's make that 2 small cokes. Oh, and another fries.

I'll get a quarter pounder with cheese meal with a large fry and a large root beer with easy ice. And I would like to add chicken sauce to the burger as well as a crispy chicken patty.

Small ice water please

A McDouble, a McChicken and a large fry.

>Dollar Menu
Don't remind me. Are you trying to hurt me.

my sides are in orbit

For me, I'll have the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

evrytim

>a large fry

>busy line at McDonalds drive-thru
>car ahead of me doesn't have room to pull forward after placing their order at the console
>inches forward a bit, re-trips motion sensor
>clerk gives their entire shpeel
>they think I'm ignoring them
>I finally pull up
>motion sensor doesn't go off again
>no response on speaker
>leave, never go back to this location

I'll take a 40 piece McNuggets and a gallon of sweet tea.

>order 20 nuggets
>ask for ketchup
>they put down two ketchup packets on the monitor
>asian at drive through window actually puts only two packets in
>"can I get some more ketchup?"
>she gives me two more packets
I mean, four is alright, I guess, but how could anyone put two ketchup packets in a bag and expect that to be enough

DOUBLE HAMBURGER. EXTRA ONION. SMALL FRY FRESH OUT THE GREASE AND A MEDIUM DR PEPPER

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

>Receive free McChicken

10 piece nugs, medium fries, small sprite my dude

i want a large diet coke with a large french fry NO SALT and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a large sweet tea but i want a cup of ice on the side

Give me a 3/4 Ponder, X+1=2 fries, and half of the standard size of Pepsi.

my man

Big Mac
No onion
No mac sauce

we don't sell pepsi products sir

you misspelled McGriddle haha

Number 1. Add extra meat and cheese. Large with a coke. Also 1 spicy mcchicken.

Get me a big boy hold the onions with a mighty man's fry, and for my soda just give me the old standby. I'd also like a 20 hit combo on the clucker-bites, and just between you and me I'd appreciate some extra bumberton's delight if you catch my drift.

Yeah, I'll get a steak egg and cheese bagel and a cup of coffee.

I'll get my usual.
>5 sausage mcgriddles
>1 XL sweet tea
>a land, sea, & air burger
>5 L fries
>an apple pie

and yes, i'm from the south

i'll have the following:

>mcDLT
>shamrock shake
>bud lite
>40oz diet tab

thanks

its crazy how stingy places have gotten with their sauce packets
they have so many idgi
some even charge if you want more than one or two

sorry, wrong drive through

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Bigmac Trio, replace fries for a Poutine, coke. 6 nuggets with sweet&sour sauce.

Spicy double lonestar stack meal, large, with a pineapple mango smoothie.
(Bring back supersized you fucking niggers)

Apparently this may be a Texas exclusive.
Spicy version has a fuck ton of jalapeƱos added to it.

bretty gud honestly

These things will kill me.

Why the fuck have they not come out with a pumpkin spice mcgriddle yet? Seriously, are their marketing people retarded or something?

cool fake story.
people inside look at a camera so they know if theres someone at the drive thru window

burger, nugs and a milkshake

>No more Bacon Egg and Cheese bagels

fuck mickey d's

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Same thing has happened to me bruh. They figured it out quickly and I had no problem with the next thing though.

>$6 for Big Mac meal

I think it's almost $8 now.

If I remember correctly, large companies like McDonald's go through long food R&D from initial idea to getting it on a national scale.

Besides, I think their CEOs of the past decade have targeted different foods over breakfast before their all day breakfast was implemented.

I mean, does the McDonald's menu have to be so damn large? How many items on it could be cut and nobody would miss it? Half?

let me get ahhh 2 double quarter ponders with cheese and big mac sauce and a large sweet tea

Is that Jack Scalfani?

>be me, going through drive thru with two lanes
>car ahead of me pulls up
>i pull up to speaker
>car in other lane pulls up to speaker and gives order
>still no response on my side
>car in other lane pulls up, car behind moves up and orders
>never go back to any mcdonalds ever again
>feelsgodman.png

kek

Are you me?

You aint gettin shit nigha

Yes, may I get one cheeseburger plain, a side of apple slices instead of fries and a small water please. Thank you.

8 McDoubles, just cheese and ketchup.

Yes, that's all.

No, I don't want fries or a drink.

they are busy fucking each other and not making food and a few lost customers isn't as great as their orgasms

Are you me? Either that for me or a big mac meal.

Or a McGriddle for breakfast.

Are you an 8 foot tall toddler?

I usually head to Wendys. Baconator, spicy chicken sandwich, and a baconator fry and a frosty. Meal of kings.

So that's 2 small fries and 2 small cokes. Will you be eating all that yourself today, sir?

>Baconator, spicy chicken sandwich, and a baconator fry and a frosty.
Jesus christ, dude.

No, i'm incredibly poor and if I have to go to McDonalds i'm going for maximum calories per cent.

Also I don't like McDonald's Mustard, raw onions on burgers, or pickles in general.

Found the Yuropoor/Numale. We're here to get big.

I don't get it.

the greeting is prerecorded by a respectable white person. the actual person taking your order is a ghetto google

i'll take an alcohol poisoning to go please.
I'll take fries with that yes

Straight up Busta

This make me want McDonalds and a lot of it too

My mom hated drive throughs when I was a kid because our orders would always get fucked up.

I didn't realize it until years later, she was that person who would make insanely specific requests on each item so that they had to be made fresh. I bet the BK people hated us.

All you had to do was follow the damn train.

Well, at least at the Wendy's I worked at in HS, we made all the sandwiches at time of order. Fries or nuggets were already cooked, so sometimes people would ask for no salt fries with some salt packets. Didn't really bug me. I would usually be told when I was getting a break 5-10 minutes before. So, I'd always make myself a small fresh order for break. That's when we got those new sauces for chicken nuggets and strips like chipotle, sweet chili and all that. Feel bad for fast food kiddos that only get a 10% discount on their lunch.

Arch Deluxe meal supersized with a coke

Oh wait...

Let me get two plain double quarter pounders with cheese, medium fries, and a medium Powerade please

>don't really eat fast food
>if i do, just get chicken strips
>both mcdolans and wendys get rid of their tendies at the same time
thank god for bojangles

Man fuck McDonalds they gave me soupy oatmeal and lava coffee two years ago and I havent been back since

Can I get the hamburger, add cheese please?
>" you mean the cheeseburger "
No i want a hamburger add cheese
>sees they still punch it in as cheeseburger even tho it's cheaper if I make it hamburger and add slice of cheese
Can I speak to your manager ??

mcdonalds breakfast made me puke up yellow wobbly shit just before i had a flight to new york.

In line now just ordered 10 piece nuggers and a triple cheese burger. What am I in for???

medium powerade? they sell powerade in the cups they sell coke in there?

Wew lads. These nuggets smell like hot dick, worse than burger king. I got buffalo sauce though and the sauce is somehow delicious. It's....buttery?

I'll take one Tyler1 special, please.

It legitimately happened, including my own autism and never going back to that particular McDonalds.

I work at mcdonalds ya goof and ive seen this happen

>i work at mcdonalds

i will have 1 of your finest big macs please but hold the pickles

the first part is a recording, only googles and spics work at mcdonalds

>big mac
>no sauce

literally why?

WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DIFFICULT

u got the order wrong, heres the correct answer, sry for the doodles

I actually hope you die

Steak, egg, and cheese bagel combo with a large coke.

Yes

an den...?

Both to save the employee's time and to prevent the nigger behind the drive-through counter from fucking it up, these messages are pre-recorded and play automatically.

At least here in the states.

Guys, I fucked a sausage burrito yesterday and I'm filled with an almost suicidal regret.
I can't become a wizard now.

>go to Sonic
>be tallfag
>bend over to talk into what i think is the microphone
>play "could you speak up i cant hear you" with the guy inside for about 30 seconds until he pokes his head outside
>"microphone is on the top!"

That disgusting excuse for oatmeal was also the last thing I ever ate from McDonalds, which has been at least 4 years ago now, maybe 5? It was whenever their supposed healthy shit came out, and we were on a road trip and needed a quick breakfast. Fuck it was disgusting. McDonalds is shit tier, I don't understand why so many people like it.

More pixels and side of get a better fucking camera

I could sure go for a big mac right now