What's your personal "you haven't lived until you've had ______"?

What's your personal "you haven't lived until you've had ______"?

A nice smooth greasy Gyro. Lettuce, tomato, tzatziki sauce, shitloads of raw onions, wrapped up in fresh pita bread. Made of course by a dude who barely speaks English.

Hell yeah! That makes me hungry

Unprotected anal sex with Ken Domik, the original bug chasing leather daddy.

Crispy smoked bacon
Marmite
Pickled jalapenos
Fried onions
A proper vintage cheddar from UK
Good pizza
Proper curry
Roasted potatoes
Baked potato
Smoked oysters
Beef jerky
Scallops

Secret sex in public.

"Calchi Curry" which is sweet instead of hot.
[Named after CALifornia and CHIcago].
Tomato paste and curry powder base, mild chili powder, lemon juice, lemon pepper, mango pieces, crushed tomatoes, assorted mild peppers, coconut milk, soy milk, jaggery, stir fry sauce, olive oil, meatballs (or meat/substitute of your choice), sprinkled with coconut flakes.
I enjoy it with either a spoonful of sour cream or nacho cheese sauce.

bite sized slightly melted snickers bars rolled around in crushed up lay's BBQ chips

Recipe? Don't know the portions of each I'm supposed to include but it looks tasty

You haven't lived until you've had a seafood gumbo while dining out in New Orleans.

I hear New Orleans is where it's at for food. Hopefully I get a chance to go out there eventually and food hop

Every piece of hotdog is covered in cheese, how did they manage to melt it OFF of the outer ring?

I just eyeball it... the base is always supposed to be more than anything else, so start big and go smaller and smaller.
The big just has to be large enough to be a sauce for whatever meat or substitute you use.
Too thick? Add more coconut milk.
Too thick? Let it thicken by turning the heat up (steaming it).
That's the thing about indian cooking, traditionally it's eyeballed (unless it's ayurvedic).

I want to try kobe beef.

Just be yourself and you can achieve anything

I'm too retarded to cook like this but I appreciate your help I really do

*Too thin? Let it thicken by turning the heat up (steaming it).

Kobe beef in Japanese bbq restaurants Korean BBQ style is where it's at hnng

You haven't lived until you've been in a fine-dining establishment at least once. I'm talking 7 courses with a wine pairing for each. Meat and fish with textures and flavours you've never experienced before. Yes, it's damn expensive, but you need to try this at least once.

Anything raw. Carpaccio, tartare, sushi, oysters on the half shell, they're delicacies for a reason

This*sniff* this person understands*sob*. Someone get this guy, and myself, a gyro!