Book names

Hey Veeky Forums
Never been to this board before but I guess it's the only place I'll get any help.
I'm writing a book called 'Fay Haven'
Cringe or not but I need character names. I'm looking for medieval names of a sort. Give me some interesting names! Be sure to read Fay Haven and look for your suggestion if it ever goes noticed. I'm not asking for you to be a personal army or anything (other boards think I am). Pic related. Needed something relevant so just pulled it from a logo creator.

I should start by giving descriptions on what characters I want but I honestly don't even know where to go with this.

Jotolino Mcloud

Max Stirner

Nice, but is there any underlying message there? I don't want any hidden racist joke. If there wasn't I'm sure this sounds really out of place but my life aint that great at the moment and I'm trying to turn it into something good. Can only think to write a book.

I've also been using some name generators online but they aren't really good.

Haha, I could put on the special thanks to section:
4chans Veeky Forums for helping support the book.

You guys don't mind giving it a bump do you? Even if you're just lurking.

Come on guys I'm being forced to watch Peppa Pig while I wait for suggestions.

I've been there and it never works, user. I wrote 80k words of pure autism in a month and eventually put it up on amazon. That's probably what's going to happen to you.

Make some money off it or nah?

holy shit man just stop

What?

Not much, no. It's pic related if you want to see it. I'm drunk on beer and VSOP cognac right now so IDGAF.

sounds like something I'd buy if I had any fucking money

No racist in-jokes or references you won't get, just some names.
Mard, Deimitr, Ral, Andon, Shail, Toss, Jut, Klaudus, Mesmer, Inna, Daneel, Gergor, Golnag, Asha, Filwur.

Yeah, I get that a lot.

I'm not saying it out of sympathy I litteraly dont have any money and thats why Im writing this book
Thanks, user!

No, I get it, I'm just saying it would be the kind of book that appeals to other people writing books for the same reasons as I did and therefore not being able to actually buy it.

Really user I'm going to need more background.
Should these names be vaugely Celtic? Germanic? Slavic? Are they simple one syllable names like in the Black Company? Do people have last names in this world? Should they be whimsical or dreary or what?
Give me some deets, famalam.

Go to Veeky Forums. It's not a "back to /pol/ with you" insult, it's just a good idea.